1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Sarah Silverman and Michelle Williams - Full frontal Screencap from Take This Waltz 1 MQ, HQ adds

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by joshiepants74, May 25, 2012.

1. SteelDragon

SteelDragon

Eww. Wasn't a fan of Sarah's before. These caps didn't help in that regard.

2. banedon76

banedon76

Yeah well, during many Dynasties in ancient Egypt it was very fashionable for both men and women to remove all body hair. The women often removed all of the hair from their heads, as well, in order to be fitted with elaborate and popular wigs.

And yet somehow, in spite of the very center of known civilization removing their body hair en masse, here we are 2500 years later...with chicks just as naturally hairy as then. And in the 2500 years since, the 'body hair is gross-ewwwwwww take it all off!' trend has come and gone in different cultures. But ultimately it is just that, a TREND. A fad (unless you're Islamic and then it is religiously mandated under the Sunan al-Fitra) like hula hoops, bowler hats, or waxed mustaches. To assume that just because the trend may be popular in some cultures at this moment in time (it still hasn't caught on in most of modern day Asia) we are going 'evolve out of pubic hair' in 2000 years is a laughably irresponsible interpretation of evolution. But hey! I'm sure the ancient Egyptians thought the exact same thing when they were scraping their hair off with potshards and making waxing paste out of crocodile dung. So by all means...continue to convince yourself that a very volatile fashion trend that has come and gone hundreds of times throughout history is actually going to have an evolutionary effect.

User897 likes this.
  3. full_matt

full_matt

Now i feel like wanna see sarah silverman`s ass....

Great post fellas!!!

Thnx!

4. Dr.Frankenstein

Dr.Frankenstein

I was really impressed with Sarah Full frontal and Michelle's. They both have smoking bods, specially Michelle. Would love to see more of Sarah

P.S. Rapidshare clips of this are here
    http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=912347

5. willyd

willyd

I always thought Sarah was sexy with "come fuck me" eyes and a great bod. Now confirmed. happy happy joy joy

6. Herb Tarlek

Herb Tarlek The 'H' is Silent

Legend...wait for it...hairy! :la:

bodaun, sitonb10, jojowas and 3 others like this.
  7. garbledmotive

garbledmotive

An interesting example to bring up, considering in ancient Egypt it was common for brothers and sisters in dynastic families to marry and have children.

8. man this thread took a weird fuckin turn

sitonb10, applegate, stu1974 and 4 others like this.
  9. lspiderl

lspiderl Guest

while i do find sarah silerman atractive it itsnt because she is anything secial physicaly its more the alure she has personaly , to say anyone that doesnt think their amazing would nut themselves over them is a bit overdrawn . Ive dated and slept with women that make them look like trolls by comparison , and ive dated and slept with woman that didnt look nearly as good as they do . Are they atractive ? yes most certainaly , are they some kind of super amazing beauties ? meh their good looking but nothing more , most of their alure is that they are celebrities and ones that dont just run around naked all the time

10. User897

User897

This thread is 100% AWESOME and APPROVED. It is SO nice to see celebrity BUSH again, and I hope it continues! I'm so sick of all the damn baldy lovers and their pedophilic fantasies, so this was refreshing to say the least. Thank you and drinks all around to the uploaders and cappers!

:beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug:

banedon76 likes this.
  11. RKS

RKS Set condition 1 SQ for strategic missile launch. 15 Year Member

Yeah, that's it - if someone doesn't like pubic hair, they must be a paedophile :roll:

12. maynard

maynard

Thank you, Sarah Polley.

13. RKS

RKS Set condition 1 SQ for strategic missile launch. 15 Year Member

Well done, that's not an over-reaction at all :roll: The fact is, we once had hair all over our bodies. Gradually over many hundreds of thousands of years, it's thinned out and/or disappeared most most areas. It's possible that our bodies have slightly less hair than those of our ancestors of five thousand years ago but it probably wouldn't be much since that's such a short period of time in evolutionary terms. Who the f*ck cares, anyway? I was just making a brief, passing comment on the subject as many others were, I don't know why the hell we're reading about ancient Egyptians all of a sudden. Enjoy the pics or don't enjoy them - it's your call and I couldn't give two pieces of monkey crap if you love pubic hair or not. Jeez!

14. banedon76

banedon76

Look, fella, I was only responding to the idea that some people seem to have that because some women are currently shaving pubic hair it is a permanent part of human grooming habits and that it will eventually lead to all humans being entirely hairless everywhere but their head. I'm not making this shit up. Someone basically said that earlier in the thread. And they said it hostilely and rudely in response to me commenting on how beautiful Michelle Williams' bush was!

I really don't think I was over-reacting. And certainly not nearly so much as the guy who claimed that all female pubic hair was 'gross', 'unsightly', and foul-smelling. My only point in bringing up Egypt was to further emphasize that genital depilation is a TREND and passing fad. One that comes around again every few centuries or so, but definitely nothing new and definitely nothing permanent.

Sorry if you took my statement(s) to be reactionary or insulting. They absolutely were not meant to be. Again, this whole derailing only occurred at all because I complimented the beauty of Ms. Williams' bush and someone decided to tell me how vile and disgusting it was. I'm curious why you didn't elect to jump that guy's ass for an 'over-reaction.'

sleazoid likes this.
  15. a22k1cker

a22k1cker

WTF! I didn't see this one coming! Glad it did though! :D

16. Barry_hall

Barry_hall

I don't understand this at all. Why the ladies always have muff when nude in movies? I never see a chick shaved in a movie

17. Sabre_Crux

Sabre_Crux

Because they don't want to show their labia.

boba575 and Majesty9917 like this.
  18. Herb Tarlek

Herb Tarlek The 'H' is Silent

If the girls who appeared in the now famous "Porky's" shower scene were hairless, it would have been less of a classic cinematic masturbatory movie and some of the movie's best humor would have been lost as well.

My personal favorite muff scenes involve Madchen Amick from 'Dream Lover', Sherilynn Fenn from 'Two Moon Junction', and Dana Delaney in 'Exit to Eden', but there are so many honorable mentions:
    Kelly Brook in 'The Lady in Red', Phoebe Cates in 'Paradise', Lea Thompson's sideview bush in 'All the Right Moves', Kelly Preston's minge top from 'Mischief' along with Diane Franklin's provocative look at her pubic hair line in 'The Last American Virgin', not to leave out Michelle Johnson's naughty beaver flash in 'Blame it on Rio' or Alyssa Milano's very brief side brush in a changing scene in 'Embrace of the Vampire'. Mia Kirshner in 'The "L" Word' and Juliette Lewis in Blueberry' both had infamous bush scenes but both were wearing merkins at the time.

These are just my personal memories - there are far too many examples to list here but most of these were theatrically released movies, not the "softcore" or "straight to video" movies that became a genre of their own in the late 80's and early 90's, or the late night cable fare that soon followed (thanks to Cinemax and HBO) and many of them can be found right here on Phun over at the celebrity movies forum. If these all came along before you were a pubescent teen than I guess that would explain a lot. :2cent:

Bush is provocative, bush is sexy, bush can get a young fella's heart to beat at break neck speed when he gets to see or feel it for the first time. Embrace the fact that it's a wonderful and natural thing and the good lord put it there for a reason. :la:

jojowas, boba575 and banedon76 like this.
  19. amicitia

amicitia

Increases the pleasure :wank: when we finally Do see girls we never thought we would .... I can think of 5 or so others I need to see but I don't hold out much hope as far as Emma Watson Michelle Trachtenberg Jen Aniston and Avril go .... !!!!!

20. HudVal69

HudVal69

I have crushed on Sarah Silverman for years. Dare I say dreamgirl