1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Scarlett Johansson - Two NUDE Photos Leaked! x2HQ

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by RAMistheMAN, Sep 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jlh2009

jlh2009

i think the latest debate on here is to do with the new image in this thread with her lying on the bed with her ass facing the camera and with her holding a pen.

I'm hoping that is her as well, and would be grateful if there is plenty more to come.

straitfan1 likes this.
  2. steel11

steel11

The pics are real otherwise she wouldnt of contacted a govt agency (FBI) to look into the matter. I wonder who she took the pics for ? Shes really not that good of a actress & hasnt had a hit movie in awhile so she needed this publicity. The pics are poor quality.

3. totaldiscord

totaldiscord

I just wish the hacker hadn't whited out her pussy before he posted it... ;)

4. Phun Armageddon is already upon is. I have never seen so many names in blue.

5. jlh2009

jlh2009

we have a voice, and we want to use it :grin:

6. Sennsational

Sennsational BANNED ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Her butt makes me horny.

7. Aztec97

Aztec97

When word gets out that Scarlett has contacted the FBI, any chance of it not becoming headline news goes outta the window. I don't recall seeing it in the news about Alba, she seemed to just let the dust settle and it doesn't seem to have hurt her any. Though her pics were of her showing her boobs in a different context I feel.

Anyway, looks like we're all hooked on the new drug called Scarlett...it's just pure crack. :

8. magic_man555

magic_man555

sexy tight ass

9. Sennsational

Sennsational BANNED ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

If this thread had all the nonsense removed from it, it would total about 6 pages.

Not that my comments aren't nonsense, just saying :)

10. IronSlash

IronSlash Still alive...

That's the "nobody invasion". Once the thread will be locked (will be done soon), they'll stop posting because they won't have anything to do here. Oh poor of them... what's going to happen? LOL! And when the forum will crash...

"Oops, looks like we're experiencing technical difficulties. But don't worry folks, you don't say anything anyway. LOL!"

Some just come and leave. And then when they're soooooo surprised about something we'll ALL forget, they come and give their first and last word on the forum... Pathetic...

11. Barry_hall

Barry_hall

Scarlett Johansson wanted to display her breasts in THE ISLAND, but director Michael Bay negated it. What is Michael Bay?
    An asshole
    A homosexual?
    A friggin' jerk
    A man who can't read his audience
    All of the above

Fuck this Michael Bay guy, wants this keep this movie PG rating, Fuck PG Rating, who gives a shit about PG. She finally had the chance to show them, I am going to savoir this victory. And to those actress who refuses to show on screen, is victory for us. They can never take away our freedom

CarnalKnowledge likes this.
  12. jlh2009

jlh2009

high horse. ;)

13. AlstottsNo1Fan

AlstottsNo1Fan

Stana's pics are out already. Stills from the movies she was topless in. "Feast of Love" & "For Lovers Only."

14. edventure

edventure

I just want to say thanks to the OP and those that have made valiant efforts to clean up the images.

15. Numba1Stunna

Numba1Stunna

[​IMG]

Hotrod1 likes this.
  16. straitfan1

straitfan1

Harsh? :confused::(

17. KABOOM07

KABOOM07

What's more pathetic is the fact you think having a flashy colored name and 2,000+ posts on an internet forum is some kind of achievement in life.

candyass, hielo33, Las23 and 4 others like this.
  18. Fagabeefe

Fagabeefe

Awesome! Stay off Phun for two days and the damned site blows the hell up! Great pics!

19. mcjw11

mcjw11

That ain't the same. You mostly get a side view with the Vanity Fair pictorial.

Still, it doesn't equal the thrill of forbidden fruit like Blake Lively or ScarJo's leaked photos. A leaked photo of Stana would be sexier.

20. lspiderl

lspiderl Guest

i cant beleive people are overlooking the most potentialy epic factor ..

The list of hacked phones with pics included Selena Gomez and DEMI LOVATO!!!!!!!!

so since these are legit then dangit wheres my Demi pics :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.