1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Scarlett Johansson - wearing a bikini at a beach in Hawaii 02/10/12 x5MQ tag, HQ adds

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by spiderswims, Feb 11, 2012.

1. RKS

RKS Set condition 1 SQ for strategic missile launch. 15 Year Member

You're very correct, AHT, I'm sure there's no way that even the most disappointed of us would actually turn her down! :shock:

2. James25

James25 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Jesus Christ people. Would you stop fucking complaining. She's a woman not a fucking robot. I personally think Scarlett looks hot as hell in these pictures.

3. foeplay

foeplay ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Im pretty sure this will be last time we see her in a bikini once she hears all the negative fattie remarks from the media :(

sunsun likes this.
  4. HoratioHornblower

HoratioHornblower

The problem is that it was expected. The media has programmed people to think that celebrities should be these shining beacons of perfection, as if they aren't actually just human beings who are famous. Look at that Kate Upton thread where someone noticed she has nose hair and hairs on her lip. People around here LOVE her, and that thread is like she's some hobo junkie who's throwing up blood because she has hair on her lip and in her nose just like everyone else. Obviously I'm being hyperbolic, but you get the point.

I'm here to look at hot babes just as much as anyone, but it seems a bit strange to me that people go so nuts when they realize that a celebrity isn't some supernatural entity. It must be a huge pain in the ass to be famous, and have to deal with that kind of fantasy expectations constantly. I say you're free to think these photos are disappointing, but I look at it from the standpoint that we rarely see Scarlett in a bikini, and she looks incredible in these regardless of some completely natural "flaws". But I didn't come in here expecting to see a porcelain goddess. If I wanted that, I'd go look at Maxim or something. ;)

Basically this. :)

5. sunsun

sunsun

Sadly, youre probably right. Tabloids are gonna go to town on these.

Shes just a person. A beautiful and talented person which the media and humanity in general feel like we know her and therefor have the right to judge her.

Whatever though, people will always voice their opinions.. sure, she could loose a couple of pounds but to me it only takes her from a 10/10 to a 9.964/10. Shes still amazing!

I just hope her self esteem can handle the attacks.

doubleday, Prevail69, Rated R and 3 others like this.
  6. RKS

RKS Set condition 1 SQ for strategic missile launch. 15 Year Member

Good comment, I agree for the most part :) The problem is, celebs frequently are presented as some 'supernatural entity' devoid of any blemishes or faults, so when we see one who isn't, however justifiably, it gets noticed. Scarlett is effing gorgeous, these pictures certainly haven't changed my mind about that, and I'd be in there in a heartbeat if the opportunity arose, but I'm not ashamed to have noticed her imperfections either. Ironically, it seems her knockers have gotten a bit smaller, but that's another discussion I suppose... :p

warmachinex likes this.
  7. ferdain

ferdain

LOL

She's a person whos career that often mandates she maintain that chubby-ness as part of her resume. Personally I think the excess is due to one to many sweets because of her breakup.

8. Loser

Loser ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Made my day....

9. AliciaKeysWorship

AliciaKeysWorship

are you a typical red-neck fuck-witted, inbred, racist, homophobe? i mean you didn't vote for obama, so i can safely assume the above, yes?

Rated R likes this.
  10. Prevail69

Prevail69 Killing In The Name Of ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

you hit it right on the spot... the lil extra weight takes her down from a 10/10 to a Nine point something.

PPL just love to bitch, Ill save my energy for Fap'n :)

sunsun likes this.
  11. Herb Tarlek

Herb Tarlek The 'H' is Silent

*Weighing In*

If I met her on the beach and I didn't know her from shit I would put the heavy duty Herb-press on her to go out with me. Her body is so goddam fuckable my nads hurt just looking at her. Knowing that she is a celebrity and one of historical male lust makes everyone hold her to a higher standard. Your choice.
    :soapbox:

12. Kev585

Kev585

This made my day till I saw her smoking in the pics... bummer

13. dlb

dlb

she could gain 20 more pounds and still be 10x hotter than the hottest chick any of you haters have ever been with.

RP55 and doubleday like this.
  14. chrismadden

chrismadden

Thanks for the pics, but come'on Scarlett, we all already saw you naked, do some healthy topless ^^

15. icewater

icewater

this is a pretty bold statement considering you probably know next to nothing about 99% of the posters on this board.

16. icewater

icewater

this is a pretty bold statement considering you probably know next to nothing about 99% of the posters on this board.

17. Alyson Hannigan's Tampon

Alyson Hannigan's Tampon BANNED

That's not necessarily true.

spuelijah likes this.
  18. chuckdee

chuckdee

That's a nice set of pictures! She has a rockin body! Wow, what a cool girl to get in that bikini.

19. chuckdee

chuckdee

That's a nice set of pictures! She has a rockin body! Wow, what a cool girl to get in that bikini.

20. Obama is a status

Obama is a status

Lame