1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Selena Gomez - pokies, out in NYC 7/9/14

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by Kyuubi, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Shala420

Shala420

Wow..............

2. emeraldlies

emeraldlies

3. Miamiblue112

Miamiblue112 BANNED

Gotta say I read some of the pathetic comments on her Instagram and aside from the younger generations being a bunch of whining shitbags, I have to say it was a good laugh reading all the idiotic comments about her being "fake" now, no longer a role model, and the prayers about her and biebs.

1 person likes this.
  4. systmofadown

systmofadown

Those articles say she's been considering getting breast implants, they're from June. If she got breast implants recently, her breasts would look like they're as hard as a rock. The skin is stretching over her implant they would not be bouncing and flattening out. The pictures where they look huge, are mid bounce, she was jogging, her boobs were bouncing. I'm kind of shocked she went out with pokies and no bra, I think she's incredibly hot, and would love to see her tits, but I kind of ignore posts about her, because I just don't think she will ever show anything. BUT I still do look enough to know she's pretty much had the same breast size for years. Bras can do wonders for breasts, I think a lot of people forget about that. Also if you really want to get into it, certain times of the month can increase breast size, and even if she puts on 5 lbs her breasts could get bigger. I say they're real as hell.

5. loltroll

loltroll

Thats all padded bras, this is the situation as it is before the implants:
    [​IMG]
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    "flat - b" as i call it / a "flat B" is actaually visually an A because of the sagginess.

She is hiding them now tough. She must have found out that Phunners have figured out her fakery and had the implants removed. :gramps:

3 people like this.
  6. vagina_exam

vagina_exam BANNED

Talk about ancient history! Those were taken in 2011while her and the douchebag were in Hawaii. A woman has a lot of growing in three years.:wank:

1 person likes this.
  7. VinnyD

VinnyD 15 Year Member

Can't wait until next week when her tits look smaller and everyone here thinks she had her "implants" removed!

1 person likes this.
  8. bomkey

bomkey BANNED

You can't wait?

9. kevinstfx

kevinstfx Ten Years of Phun

The inevitable LYAO even. :)

10. Kopite1892

Kopite1892

To the people who think she has implants when did she get them done?

2 people like this.
  11. lspiderl

lspiderl Guest

exactly its one thing when its the b list celebs that are out of sight for months at a time another when its a celeb like her that's got paps on her 24/7 lol

2 people like this.
  12. hielo33

hielo33

Tell me about it! Maybe the doubters think it's the same when a lady gets her nails done, in and out with no fuss. Not only would she have swelling and stitches for at least a few weeks but average recovery time for bruising could be 2 weeks to 4 weeks on top of all the other things recovering on her. I agree with you!

1 person likes this.
  13. fee

fee

Is it possible that (while recovering from major breast surgery) Selena would send her doppelganger to be seen out in public? It's very apparent that Selena went from a 34B to a 34B. :D

Amazing that this forum has those who believe: a) Selena's breasts aren't real b) Kim Kardashian's ass is 100% natural. :lol:

1 person likes this.
  14. Spock's_Beard

Spock's_Beard

1 person likes this.
  15. DI.BO

DI.BO Ten Years of Phun

pokies called in german Game maschine

16. Schadeschade

Schadeschade ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Ahem, what??

2 people like this.