1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Sig Duel Tournament #3 - Names, Rules and Discussion

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by irish-sid, Jan 16, 2010.

1. GBTG

GBTG Phuns Resident Music Nerd ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Sorry I'm holding shit up and I feel bad, but having my birthday and work in between made it really hard to make a sig! Hopefully I'll have something done tonight!

2. Lukin

Lukin Mr Nici ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

round 3 winner:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

glad this one won because i spent more time on it than probably any other duel sig. the reapers face, a ribcage barely visible below it, and a smoky background were used from sourced images, couldn't find a scythe like i wanted so i made that one in 3d, and did the text and split it in half in 3d as well. think it was inuk who pointed out the blade was facing the wrong way, i couldn't get it to look exactly how i'd wanted, would have had to have had the blade moving out through the other side of the text and it wouldn't fit in the image.

Cy, Cold As Ice and irish-sid like this.
  3. irish-sid

irish-sid BANNED

Congratulations to GBTG and Lukin!
    Post #5 has been updated with the theme.

"Super Heroins" - Female Super Hero

Good luck!

GBTG and Lukin like this.
  4. GBTG

FUCK ME! I read it as Super HERO so I made one of fucking Captain America! :mad:

Time to redo my sig! Yay!

5. Lukin

hopefully I'll get mine done tonight, definitely struggling a bit with source material but should be done later on.

6. Lukin

wahey, i won! :D

wasn't as close as i was hoping it would be, but i think it was a fair battle, neither of us were 100% satisfied with our entries (GB's original capt. america one was awesome, glad he didn't enter that!) as i think we both rushed towards the end, GB cos he made a mistake, myself cos i left it too late. would have liked to enter an improved version but never mind. i like how it turned out but definitely gonna work on it now the contest is over. well done to GBTG for getting all the way through a very well fought tournament with more close calls than we've ever seen before, congratulations to all involved!

GBTG and irish-sid like this.
  7. TheNewGuy

TheNewGuy Digital Love.

Congrats!

Lukin likes this.
  8. irish-sid

irish-sid BANNED

Well done lukin! And well done for nicking yet another win from GBTG!! [​IMG]

I'll update the table for you tonight.

Thanks everyone for taking part! Hope to see you all in the next tournament.

Lukin, Cy and GBTG like this.
  9. Cold As Ice

Cold As Ice Master of Solid Water Ten Years of Phun

Congrats Lukin.

Both sigs are great.

Lukin likes this.
  10. GBTG

Congrats Lukin, it appears I've been dethroned! :worshippy:

Here's my original entry before I learned how to read!

[​IMG]

I agree with Lukin it was too bad we both didn't have entries we we're 100% happy with, but at the end of the day I think we can be too hard on ourselves. If I was voting Lukin would have definitely got my vote, the sig was far more inventive and I'm glad you won bro, you deserved it!

Is the next Round starting soon? I'm sick as shit but I'd still enter Round 4! :D

Cold As Ice and Lukin like this.
  11. Cy

Cy X-No-Archive ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Congrats Lukin, very creative sig :tup2:

Lukin likes this.
  12. AFX

AFX Guest

Congratulations Lukin.

13. TheOne

TheOne The President ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Congratulations Lukin!

14. irish-sid

irish-sid BANNED

Post 6 updated! Well done once again lukin!

15. irish-sid

irish-sid BANNED

So, I've updated the OP's with links to all previous tournaments and rounds.

16. essential

essential Evil wakes in vengeance,be careful what you choose ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster

congratz lukin :thumbs: