1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Sig of the Week SOTW ???

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by Jammsbro, Feb 23, 2009.

1. toolz

toolz Hater ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I am not going to explain myself to you again. You will have to just figure it out by yourself.....the hard way.

I am done with this.

2. irish-sid

irish-sid BANNED

k

karabastrahabas likes this.
  3. toolz

toolz Hater ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

How many people now have said they wont participate now sid?

Its not just my opinion. Give it up.

4. irish-sid

irish-sid BANNED

didn't last long.
    people have expressed interest.
    you are becoming boring now.

5. JayHoo

JayHoo Etpäs ymmärrä ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

this topic wins the topic of the year award.

lmfao.

6. toolz

toolz Hater ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

You are really starting to fuckin piss me off. You want to continue....

I'm game.:mad:

7. JayHoo

yea FIST FIGHT.

oh wait.

TYPE FIGHT

karabastrahabas and Jammsbro like this.
  8. Jammsbro

Jammsbro ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

What the fuck is going on?? I am pretty shocked at the level of aggression in this thread.

Okay, i suggested a thread in which one user per week would get to say "This is my favourite thread of the week". That is all.
    Some of the other guys saw the idea and decided to develop it into something else. Something which they thought would be fun and wanted to participate in. It was not the original intention so i backed out. But those guys have every right to follow through with their competition thread in here.

This forum belongs to no phun user more than any other, no matter how long they have been here or how many sigs they have made. Phun is not a clique board.

I have absolutely no problem with a competition thread in phun as every single phunner in here is good natured and i can put my hand on my heart and say that if it every got taken seriously the person who did so would merely be laughed at.

When the previous sig battles idea was put forward i was all for it. I was also for the rating of sigs thread. Its not a big deal, they are only signatures.

Toolz mate, you asked me to back you up on the new sig thread even though i didn't agree with it. So i backed you up. You said it was out of order that i called you out in the thread, so i apologised and backed you up.

I suggest you behave the same way you asked me to in the same circumstances. Being rude, aggresive and borderline threatening is not creating a good atmosphere in here. I just read back the entire thread and everyone else seems to be discussing it whil you are behaving completely out of order. If you don't like the idea then jusy ignore it. Remember, the creative thread is as much sids as it is yours.

9. toolz

toolz Hater ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Ok fine.

karabastrahabas and gaphugs like this.
  10. toolz

toolz Hater ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

done.

karabastrahabas and gaphugs like this.
  11. toolz

toolz Hater ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

OK.....I just have to say you guys have some backward ass values and make me sick to my fucking stomach.

And I really dont give a fuck what anybody thinks anymore.

Now I am officially done...with all of you.

12. JayHoo

aaaw

karabastrahabas and Jammsbro like this.
  13. gaphugs

gaphugs BANNED

lol

14. Jammsbro

Jammsbro ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Double lol, on jays last two posts.

Toolz mate. I have no idea why you are in such a huff about this. But to be honest it just looks like you want to have total control of this room.

Creative is for everyone. And if a little light hearted competition in good nature spurs me on to make a better sig then i'm all for that. And if i never ever win one, then its all good with me. I'll check the winner every week with a smile.

Plus, its just plain obnoxious of you to talk down to the rest of the creative crew like you are mate.

To sum it up, if some phunners want to have a friendly competition and you think thats enough to make you "sick to your stomach" then you must have a pretty low opinion of us all. So either join in or ignore it and quit whining.

15. gaphugs

gaphugs BANNED

All that said, I think people should cut toolz a bit of slack on this issue now. He obviously has very strong views on this and that is born from his passion for sig making and its future here at phun.

As was pointed out earlier, things have changed and perhaps phun is a place where competition can be seen as friendly and not damaging to the forum.

I've a lot of respect for Toolz and I hope that people don't use this debate to try and put someone down because that would be doing the exact same thing as others were being critical of toolz for.

16. irish-sid

irish-sid BANNED

i'm surprised no one has caller you up on your sig area yet gap. :lmao:

17. gaphugs

gaphugs BANNED

what's wrong with it? tell tale

18. JayHoo

sam & max rocks

19. irish-sid

irish-sid BANNED

just saying, people have been reported for less. you could at least just take out the spacer lines. :lol: :lmao: :rofl: :spam:

20. JayHoo

i think he should be reported

karabastrahabas and irish-sid like this.