1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Sig of the Week SOTW ???

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by Jammsbro, Feb 23, 2009.

1. gaphugs

gaphugs BANNED

Suppose... - But Billy Sastard will report me if he sees it.

karabastrahabas likes this.
  2. JayHoo

JayHoo Etpäs ymmärrä ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

3. irish-sid

irish-sid BANNED

i'm reporting you.:p

4. JayHoo

oh noes

5. The Cunt Factory

The Cunt Factory phundamental

It has been a :( 10 min read through this thread.
    It will remain a mistery to me why people bother to sacrifice valuable free time on the netz to have a go at each other over virtual problems.
    I was raised to be polite, helpfull and show respect to all persons and opinions and interact on a civil level.

As a perceptive MOD some time ago stated its happening all too frequently, all too intensively around here.
    It has affected my activity on Phun dramatically lately only to see the downward spiral continuing.

Having said this, I’ll leave it at that ‘cause I have better things to do.

PS: If you don’t like/appreciate some thread/comment made … try shutting down your PC … it really helps.

karabastrahabas and chumwithrum like this.
  6. toolz

toolz Hater ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Twisting it around on me, and trying to make yourself look better. I see how you are. Its all good jamms......now leave me alone.

7. toolz

toolz Hater ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Report me. I dont care.

8. gaphugs

gaphugs BANNED

I think people should relax. Seriously, it has gone far enough.

9. Jammsbro

Jammsbro ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

REPORT THEM ALL!!!!

I'm off to report me :(

10. gaphugs

gaphugs BANNED

BTW Jayhoo was talking about me, not you Toolz. Either way I am going to report me for crimes against the internet. I'm coming mods...............:dance:

11. Jammsbro

Bet i report me first!

12. irish-sid

irish-sid BANNED

^reported.

karabastrahabas and Jammsbro like this.
  13. Austxsoul

Austxsoul A Pirates Life For me

What is a bit funny about this is that I was speaking about this very thing with my 16 year old son... I can not remember the term that he gave me but they are actually teaching them about this in his school.

How many people on the Internet have the tendency to act and respond in forums differently than they would in person and they can get very aggressive. And that there are others who would normally take part in public discussions that will not do so on the Internet.

There is no way on earth that everyone is ever going to agree on a subject and I sure hate to see that fact cause people to leave phun or no longer get along with those that they have worked with to make this forum as special as it is.

As Frank Zappa once said:

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."

And I add to his statement by saying that "artistic creativity is second best".

In music, playing the instrument allows those who play to escape, create and enjoy. Artistic creativity also allows us to forget everything else for that moment in time we pick up the pencil, stroke with a paint brush or use our keyboards and mouse. Sharing with others here is an extra perk that we should hold on to because in the real world who wants to look at our creative side? We are back dealing with reality...

14. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

Whos Frank Zappa?

karabastrahabas and irish-sid like this.
  15. gaphugs

gaphugs BANNED

You have actually posted this post - pretty much word for word already in another thread!!! Do you have it in storage for such disputes???? LOL

16. Austxsoul

Austxsoul A Pirates Life For me

No actually, typed word for word... I did remember as I was typing commenting somewhere about the discussion with my son. But all else was based on my thoughts from today and what I have read here. If I said something else word for word my brain is working better than I thought it was... ;)

17. gaphugs

gaphugs BANNED

:)

18. JayHoo

19. Jammsbro

Har har har :D:D:D

karabastrahabas and JayHoo like this.
  20. toolz