1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

SilentKnight's tickle trunk

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by SilentKnight, Nov 28, 2008.

1. brothergrims

brothergrims gone

i always did wonder what happend to her.
    i miss her sometimes but it just had to end.
    i hope shes happy with him.

but i miss her.

karabastrahabas likes this.
  2. SilentKnight

SilentKnight Photographer

Yeah, but I'm not sure which of them is the bigger airhead.

Ramsfan likes this.
  3. SilentKnight

A few shots from our latest studio photoshoot - something a wee bit unusual and bizarre.

(this time with a live model - not the airhead) ;)

(images removed by SilentKnight)

4. brothergrims

brothergrims gone

i dont know how you models do it, they have got to trust you to no end.

karabastrahabas and Austxsoul like this.
  5. SilentKnight

Goes without saying that trust is a big factor.

But we've been in the biz a very long time...with a sterling reputation for safety and trustworthiness. Not to sound all ego....but we're somewhat of a household name in the bdsm/fetish community - we exhibit at industry conventions and have won a few awards over the years (no Oscars or Grammys yet, tho). ;)

brothergrims and karabastrahabas like this.
  6. SilentKnight

In the summer of 1990 - I answered an ad in the newspaper from a woman needing to find homes for a litter of free kittens.

This woman...a complete stranger to me - made a half-hour drive across Toronto to drop off a small, powder-gray hairball at my door - complete with a little wicker basket, some cat food and litter. She asked for no money for her trouble, but finally accepted thirty dollars I insisted on giving to cover her time and trouble.

And so began my nineteen years of companionship with Dusty.

She turned out to be a gentle soul, who loved nothing more than to sleep at my side - nearly every night...for those nineteen years. We were inseparable...despite moving locations over a half dozen times. An indoor cat, she'd only go outside when I was with her. In her younger years she enjoyed going for short walks on a leash much like a dog. I remember how she loved smelling the wild chives that grew in a small garden at the side of the house.

In her later years, Dusty was content to spend the day basking in the warm afternoon sun that shone through the skylight here in the loft office. At night her ritual was to sleep curled up next to me on the sofa and after I tossed and turned too many times she'd make her way to a favorite blanket tucked under a desk across the room where she could remain within eyesight of me until morning.

A year or so ago we gradually came to the realization she'd become deaf...as old cats often do. And it was becoming obvious arthritis was causing her growing discomfort throughout the day and night. We relocated a litter box to the loft for her so she didn't have to navigate the three flights of stairs to the basement.

Last weekend came the moment I'd long been dreading - after much soul-searching the wife and I made the heart-wrenching decision that her quality of life was ebbing and we had her put to rest on the Saturday. And although I knew it was the humane thing to do - the tears flowed all the way home (as they are now writing this).

We had her privately cremated and the urn with her ashes will be buried this spring near the flower garden in our yard.

Dusty leaves us with a lot of cherished memories.

Magge, JLoveUser, Ramsfan and 4 others like this.
  7. lostboys

lostboys I was invited

Sorry to hear that SK.

I hope the photographs of Dusty will just bring happy thoughts in the future.

8. brothergrims

brothergrims gone

its amazing how pets become more than a pet before to long, they are never missed more than the first moment you come home to the empty house. I still have a feeding bowl for one of my dogs. I still miss her.
    SilentKnight, sorry for your loss.

9. SilentKnight

Thanks BG.

It wasn't so much the empty house (we still have four other cats in the brood)...but the spot on the floor next to my desk here where she always slept.

Its also the little things you don't think about on a conscious level. I still sleep on the sofa in a position waiting for her to curl up down by my knees.

10. Austxsoul

Austxsoul A Pirates Life For me

I am sorry to hear about Dusty SK. But keep in mind that Dusty is still watching you... ;)

11. brothergrims

brothergrims gone

thats a lot of cats SK.

12. 2001pm

2001pm 2+2 is on my mind...

I'm so sorry, Knight. You gave her a good life -- I can tell. My thoughts are with you.

13. toolz

toolz Hater ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I am sorry for your loss SK.....I know how you feel. My dog of 10 years died in my arms last year.
    I know its not that easy.

14. SilentKnight

Austxsoul, SilentB, JLoveUser and 3 others like this.
  15. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Puttin' On The Ritz ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

She's very gorgeous whoever that is. :D

16. SilentKnight

dragonz, Austxsoul, SilentB and 2 others like this.
  17. Austxsoul

Austxsoul A Pirates Life For me

Thanks for the "tickle" SK. I sure miss your posts. I just got back from taking some colorful grafitti images myself. I will have to share a few later.

Thanks!

SilentKnight likes this.
  18. kaos42000

kaos42000 Living after midnite ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

SK.....I'm blown away..... brilliant thread and Awesome stuff........A lot of those abandonded building pics would make some sweet backgrounds..........

SilentKnight likes this.
  19. SilentKnight

Magge and JLoveUser like this.
  20. SilentKnight

Magge, The Cunt Factory and JLoveUser like this.