1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

CHAT Spider's Random Drunken Questions Round #11

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by spiderswims, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Jizz'n Jaz

Jizz'n Jaz Ten Years of Phun

1. Ever been arrested? Don't need specifics but you can share if ya want. - Yep. Did time, too. Not long. Wrote enough hot checks when I was broke and unemployed to be considered a felony. I was young and stupid a loooong time ago. 1990.
    2. Favorite fast food chicken item? - Popeye's fried chicken in general. Trying to go vegan, though. There's a lot of meat questions haha!
    3. Name something in your room that takes batteries. - Mouse
    4. Fuck, Marry, Pass? Alison Brie, Elizabeth Olsen, Olivia Wilde - Fuck Olivia, Marry Alison, Pass Elizabeth
    5. What was the last thing you bought? - Hot wings from Wingstop
    6. How tall are you? - 5'5" <- short muther fucker
    7. Favorite David Fincher directed movie? http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000399/?ref_=nv_sr_1#director - Fight Club
    8. Are you allergic to anything? - Stupid people
    9. Last sports game you watched on tv/comp? - UFC 214 (Cormier v. Jones)
    10. Have any tattoos? If not do you want one? No. Been debating it. Not sure if I'll ever, but if I do a ton-shit of thought will go into it coz you're gonna look at that shit for the rest of your life.

spiderswims likes this.
  2. Night_Breed

Night_Breed

1. Ever been arrested? Don't need specifics but you can share if ya want. Nope
    2. Favorite fast food chicken item? Sonic chicken club toaster
    3. Name something in your room that takes batteries. remote
    4. Fuck, Marry, Pass? Alison Brie, Elizabeth Olsen, Olivia Wilde Olsen, Wilde, Brie
    5. What was the last thing you bought? groceries
    6. How tall are you? 6'4"
    7. Favorite David Fincher directed movie? http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000399/?ref_=nv_sr_1#director Se7en
    8. Are you allergic to anything? No
    9. Last sports game you watched on tv/comp? Lions/Pats preseason
    10. Have any tattoos? If not do you want one? nope/nope

spiderswims likes this.
  3. chirken_doose

chirken_doose 15 Year Member

1. Ever been arrested? Don't need specifics but you can share if ya want. Nope.
    2. Favorite fast food chicken item? If Bojangles 2-piece counts, then that. Otherwise, nothing wrong with some Wendys nuggets.
    3. Name something in your room that takes batteries. Guitar tuner
    4. Fuck, Marry, Pass? Alison Brie, Elizabeth Olsen, Olivia Wilde Same order - fuck Alison (she seems a bit wild for a relationship, but holy hell is she hot), marry Elizabeth (seems down-to-earth, and still gorgeous), and reluctantly pass on Olivia (she's a 10, but those other two are 11s).
    5. What was the last thing you bought? pizza
    6. How tall are you? 5'6"
    7. Favorite David Fincher directed movie? probably still Fight Club, though I don't like it as much as I used to
    8. Are you allergic to anything? just bullshit
    9. Last sports game you watched on tv/comp? Yankees (go NY!) vs the Mariners, earlier today
    10. Have any tattoos? If not do you want one? nope, and nope

spiderswims likes this.
  4. mitchrocks

mitchrocks Dave Gettlemans Executioner ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

1. Ever been arrested? Don't need specifics but you can share if ya want. no
    2. Favorite fast food chicken item? tenders
    3. Name something in your room that takes batteries. alarm contact
    4. Fuck, Marry, Pass? Alison Brie, Elizabeth Olsen, Olivia Wilde fuck- Elizabeth Olsen, Marry- Olivia Wide, Pass- Alison Brie
    5. What was the last thing you bought? marshmellows
    6. How tall are you? 5' 11
    7. Favorite David Fincher directed movie? http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000399/?ref_=nv_sr_1#director Fight Club
    8. Are you allergic to anything? Aloe
    9. Last sports game you watched on tv/comp? Mets vs Nationals
    10. Have any tattoos? If not do you want one? many

spiderswims likes this.
  5. DXM

DXM ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

1. Ever been arrested? Never
    2. Favorite fast food chicken item? Chicken Karaage
    3. Name something in your room that takes batteries. flashlight
    4. Fuck, Marry, Pass? Fuck: Elizabeth Olsen, Marry: Alison Brie, Pass: Olivia Wilde
    5. What was the last thing you bought? Eggs
    6. How tall are you? 190 cm
    7. Favorite David Fincher directed movie? Fight Club
    8. Are you allergic to anything? none
    9. Last sports game you watched on tv/comp? none
    10. Have any tattoos? If not do you want one? none

spiderswims likes this.
  6. blump314

blump314 Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Poll Wizard!

1. Ever been arrested? Don't need specifics but you can share if ya want. hehe, twice
    2. Favorite fast food chicken item? i don't go fast food or maybe once a year for a mac or sushis
    3. Name something in your room that takes batteries. an old minolta camera
    4. Fuck, Marry, Pass? Alison Brie, Elizabeth Olsen, Olivia Wilde i know only olivia so i would marry her
    5. What was the last thing you bought? the weekly food shopping...
    6. How tall are you? 1m80 (= 5,90551 feet)
    7. Favorite David Fincher directed movie? zodiac (among my fave ever)
    8. Are you allergic to anything? yes some pollens but which ones, sigh??!...
    9. Last sports game you watched on tv/comp? i don't watch sport, never
    10. Have any tattoos? If not do you want one? no and no