1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

CHAT Spider's Random Drunken Questions Round #25

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by spiderswims, Sep 21, 2017.

1. James25

James25 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

1. What were 4 things you did yesterday? - Worked. Watched TV. Ate some food from Burger King. Bid in auctions.
    2. Name any movie you own on VHS. If you dont own any name one you own on dvd. - I think I sold all my VHS movies. One DVD movie I have is Gypsy 83.
    3. With a pork chop.....Baked potato, white rice, or butter noodles? - Baked potato.
    4. Fav Eddie Murphy Flick? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Murphy_filmography - Coming To America
    5. What is the last flavor of potato chip you ate? - Cheddar and Sour Cream
    6. FMK. Keri Russell, Jennifer Garner, Sarah Michelle Gellar? - F Keri. M SMG. P Jennifer.
    7. What is the last thing you bought from a store not online? - Gatorade
    8. Do you have a garbage can in your bedroom? - No.
    9. Is there a type of cheese you have had that you hate? - No.
    10. If you HAD to get a tattoo no matter if you hate them or not where would you get it? - Right arm.

spiderswims likes this.
  2. Merlin

Merlin The Monster YOU Made Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Lounge Lizard Phun Award Holder

1. What were 4 things you did yesterday?
    Woke up, showered, dressed, drove to work, at lunch
    2. Name any movie you own on VHS. If you dont own any name one you own on dvd.
    Brothers in Arms
    3. With a pork chop.....Baked potato, white rice, or butter noodles?
    Noodles, surprised sauerkraut wasn't an option. ;)
    4. Fav Eddie Murphy Flick? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Murphy_filmography
    Life
    5. What is the last flavor of potato chip you ate?
    Chesapeake Bay Crab
    6. FMK. Keri Russell, Jennifer Garner, Sarah Michelle Gellar?
    Garner, Keri , Gellar
    7. What is the last thing you bought from a store not online?
    Spark Plugs
    8. Do you have a garbage can in your bedroom?
    Nope
    9. Is there a type of cheese you have had that you hate?
    Goat
    10. If you HAD to get a tattoo no matter if you hate them or not where would you get it?
    Cover up on my right shoulder or finish my back piece

spiderswims likes this.
  3. Ignatiusj.

Ignatiusj.

1. What were 4 things you did yesterday?
    Worked, took my kids to school, visited my mom, bought beer

2. Name any movie you own on VHS. If you dont own any name one you own on dvd.
    My entire collection is digital

3. With a pork chop.....Baked potato, white rice, or butter noodles?
    Potato

4. Fav Eddie Murphy Flick? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Murphy_filmography
    Beverly Hills Cop

5. What is the last flavor of potato chip you ate?
    Cool Ranch Doritos

6. FMK. Keri Russell, Jennifer Garner, Sarah Michelle Gellar?
    F Gellar, M Russell, K Garner

7. What is the last thing you bought from a store not online?
    Beer

8. Do you have a garbage can in your bedroom?
    Yes

9. Is there a type of cheese you have had that you hate?
    Muenster

10. If you HAD to get a tattoo no matter if you hate them or not where would you get it?
    Upper arm

spiderswims likes this.
  4. DXM

DXM ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

1. What were 4 things you did yesterday? went to work, meeting with client, went back home, watched movie
    2. Name any movie you own on VHS. If you dont own any name one you own on dvd. Virtual Sex With Briana Banks DVD
    3. With a pork chop.....Baked potato, white rice, or butter noodles? white rice
    4. Fav Eddie Murphy Flick? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Murphy_filmography Shrek
    5. What is the last flavor of potato chip you ate? Lay's Sour Cream & Onion
    6. FMK. F: Sarah Michelle Gellar, M: Keri Russell, K: Jennifer Garner
    7. What is the last thing you bought from a store not online? leather belt
    8. Do you have a garbage can in your bedroom? nope
    9. Is there a type of cheese you have had that you hate? nope
    10. If you HAD to get a tattoo no matter if you hate them or not where would you get it? back neck

spiderswims likes this.
  5. redphill4

redphill4

1. What were 4 things you did yesterday? Worked, watched baseball, walked, de-malwarized a computer for a friend
    2. Name any movie you own on VHS. If you dont own any name one you own on dvd. Groundhog Day
    3. With a pork chop.....Baked potato, white rice, or butter noodles? Baked potato
    4. Fav Eddie Murphy Flick? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Murphy_filmography Trading Places
    5. What is the last flavor of potato chip you ate? BBQ
    6. FMK. Keri Russell, Jennifer Garner, Sarah Michelle Gellar? F - Russell, M - Garner, P - Gellar This was a tough one
    7. What is the last thing you bought from a store not online? shoe inserts
    8. Do you have a garbage can in your bedroom? No
    9. Is there a type of cheese you have had that you hate? Limburger
    10. If you HAD to get a tattoo no matter if you hate them or not where would you get it? Upper arm

spiderswims likes this.
  6. hustler077

hustler077

1. What were 4 things you did yesterday? work, drank beer, ate and called a friend
    2. Name any movie you own on VHS. If you dont own any name one you own on dvd. - robocop
    3. With a pork chop.....Baked potato, white rice, or butter noodles? baked potato
    4. Fav Eddie Murphy Flick? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Murphy_filmography - trading places
    5. What is the last flavor of potato chip you ate? sour cream and onion
    6. FMK. Keri Russell, Jennifer Garner, Sarah Michelle Gellar? f: keri russell, m: jennifer garner, p: smg
    7. What is the last thing you bought from a store not online? mechanical pencil
    8. Do you have a garbage can in your bedroom? yes
    9. Is there a type of cheese you have had that you hate? gouda
    10. If you HAD to get a tattoo no matter if you hate them or not where would you get it? arm

spiderswims likes this.
  7. Night_Breed

Night_Breed

1. What were 4 things you did yesterday? ate, drank, worked, watched high school football
    2. Name any movie you own on VHS. If you dont own any name one you own on dvd. Queensryche - Building Empires
    3. With a pork chop.....Baked potato, white rice, or butter noodles? Baked potato
    4. Fav Eddie Murphy Flick? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Murphy_filmography 48hrs
    5. What is the last flavor of potato chip you ate? jalapeno
    6. FMK. Keri Russell, Jennifer Garner, Sarah Michelle Gellar? Gellar, Russell, Garner
    7. What is the last thing you bought from a store not online? beer
    8. Do you have a garbage can in your bedroom? no
    9. Is there a type of cheese you have had that you hate? no
    10. If you HAD to get a tattoo no matter if you hate them or not where would you get it? shoulder

spiderswims likes this.
  8. blump314

blump314 Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Poll Wizard!

1. What were 4 things you did yesterday? i went to the food store, i cooked for my mom, i watched the americans, i answered a long question on a GE forum
    2. Name any movie you own on VHS. If you dont own any name one you own on dvd. 2001, on VHS, DVD, BLUE, XVID
    3. With a pork chop.....Baked potato, white rice, or butter noodles? white rice
    4. Fav Eddie Murphy Flick? trading places
    5. What is the last flavor of potato chip you ate? i do not eat those, never
    6. FMK. Keri Russell, Jennifer Garner, Sarah Michelle Gellar? jennifer, keri, sarah
    7. What is the last thing you bought from a store not online? probably food
    8. Do you have a garbage can in your bedroom? nope
    9. Is there a type of cheese you have had that you hate? huh, no
    10. If you HAD to get a tattoo no matter if you hate them or not where would you get it? back