1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

CHAT Spider's Random Drunken Questions Round #8

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by spiderswims, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Liu Kang

Liu Kang

1. Quarter Pounders or Big Macs?
    Quarter Pounder
    2. What is the last thing you drank?
    Tea
    3. Fuck Marry Pass. Avril Lavigne, Jessica Simpson, Britney Spears
    F - Brit , M - Avril, Pass- Simpson
    4. Favorite Halle Berry flick http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000932
    Monsters Ball
    5. Finish it. Last time I went in the kitchen I.....
    Made my Tea
    6. If you could have a super power what would you choose?
    Time Travel
    7. You have a hot dog and a bun on your plate. What do you add to it?
    Onions, ketchup and Mustard
    8. Hot or cold?
    Cold
    9. What is your normal chinese food order. If ya dont eat chinese what is your normal take out order from the place ya go to
    Sweet and Sour Chicken
    10. Have you ever flown in a plane and if so how long ago?

spiderswims likes this.
  2. Merlin

Merlin The Monster YOU Made Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Lounge Lizard Phun Award Holder

Quarte Pounder
    Beer
    Brit, Avril, Jess
    Monsters Ball
    I got a beer from the fridge
    Shape shifting
    chili, cheese, grilled onions, ketchup, and deli mustard
    8. Hot or cold?
    Hot
    9. What is your normal chinese food order. If ya dont eat chinese what is your normal take out order from the place ya go to
    General Tso's Chicken on pork fried rice and two egg rolls
    About 15 years ago flew in a twin engine turbo prop.

spiderswims likes this.
  3. TheloniousMonk

TheloniousMonk Warningmonger ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

1. Quarter Pounders or Big Macs? Neither, that stuff will kill ya
    2. What is the last thing you drank? Having a Gin and Tonic Seltzer with lime right now, happy Friday
    3. Fuck Marry Pass. Avril Lavigne, Jessica Simpson, Britney Spears Can I just pass all three? F Spears M Lavigne P Simpson
    4. Favorite Halle Berry flick http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000932 Jungle Fever I haven't seen many movies of hers
    5. Finish it. Last time I went in the kitchen I..... Cleaned up the dishes, and made the drink above.
    6. If you could have a super power what would you choose? Not to repeat everyone else but, Teleportation
    7. You have a hot dog and a bun on your plate. What do you add to it? Mustard & Salsa
    8. Hot or cold? Yes!
    9. What is your normal chinese food order. If ya dont eat chinese what is your normal take out order from the place ya go to Sesame Chicken is a go to favorite
    10. Have you ever flown in a plane and if so how long ago? Yea a few times, probably around 5 years ago the last time.

spiderswims likes this.
  4. RKS

RKS Set condition 1 SQ for strategic missile launch. 15 Year Member

1. Quarter Pounders or Big Macs? - Only thing I get from McDonald's is normal hamburgers
    2. What is the last thing you drank? - Scotch with diet cola
    3. Fuck Marry Pass. Avril Lavigne, Jessica Simpson, Britney Spears - Not really bothered about any of them but I guess... F - Spears, M - Simpson, P - Lavigne
    4. Favorite Halle Berry flick - Does Extant count?
    5. Finish it. Last time I went in the kitchen I..... - Put my wife's cake in the fridge
    6. If you could have a super power what would you choose? - Can't decide. Maybe invisibility, or flight, or strength. Is there a superhero that has them all?
    7. You have a hot dog and a bun on your plate. What do you add to it? - Ketchup, mustard, spicy sprinkles
    8. Hot or cold? - Hmm, not sure. Hot I guess
    9. What is your normal chinese food order. If ya dont eat chinese what is your normal take out order from the place ya go to - At least 90% of my takeaways are Indian - usually chicken tindaloo
    10. Have you ever flown in a plane and if so how long ago? - Many times, most recently just over a year ago

spiderswims likes this.
  5. blobby

blobby

1. Quarter Pounders or Big Macs? Quarter Pounder w/ Cheese
    2. What is the last thing you drank? Gatorade
    3. Fuck Marry Pass. Avril Lavigne, Jessica Simpson, Britney Spears Pass 'em all after a grudge fuck
    4. Favorite Halle Berry flick Monster's Ball
    5. Finish it. Last time I went in the kitchen I.....Emptied the dishwasher
    6. If you could have a super power what would you choose? Super speed?
    7. You have a hot dog and a bun on your plate. What do you add to it? Chili, onions, cheese.
    8. Hot or cold? Yes
    9. What is your normal chinese food order. If ya dont eat chinese what is your normal take out order from the place ya go to Japanese - Gyoza.
    10. Have you ever flown in a plane and if so how long ago? ...Let me count the air miles

spiderswims likes this.
  6. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

1. Quarter Pounders or Big Macs? Double QP w/ cheese

2. What is the last thing you drank? water

3. Fuck Marry Pass. Avril Lavigne, Jessica Simpson, Britney Spears F Jessica, M Brit

4. Favorite Halle Berry flick Die Another Day

5. Finish it. Last time I went in the kitchen I..... loaded the dishwasher

6. If you could have a super power what would you choose? Speed

7. You have a hot dog and a bun on your plate. What do you add to it? I'll have what spider's having.

8. Hot or cold? Hot

9. What is your normal chinese food order. If ya dont eat chinese what is your normal take out order from the place ya go to? Pepper steak, fried rice and egg rolls.

10. Have you ever flown in a plane and if so how long ago? July 27, 2017

spiderswims likes this.
  7. TLK_1983

TLK_1983 15 Year Member

Don't really eat either but, Big Mac I guess.

Doc 360

F: Britney
    M: Jessica
    P: Avril (hot but I can't stand her personality)

4. Favorite Halle Berry flick?
    X2: X-Men United or Days of Future Past

5. Finish it. Last time I went in the kitchen I..... got a pop out of the fridge.

Invulnerability or regenerative powers

Ketchup if I'm forced to eat a hot dog

8. Hot or cold?
    Cold

9. What is your normal chinese food order. If ya dont eat chinese what is your normal take out order from the place ya go to?
    Normally chicken w/broccoli

Yes. Um I just flew to Orlando for vacation just a couple weeks ago.

spiderswims likes this.
  8. babyrick

babyrick

1. Quarter Pounders or Big Macs? big mac, but prefer in-n-out
    2. What is the last thing you drank? scotch and soda
    3. Fuck Marry Pass. Avril Lavigne, Jessica Simpson, Britney Spears F: Simpson M: Avril P:Spears
    4. Favorite Halle Berry flick http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000932 X2
    5. Finish it. Last time I went in the kitchen I.....made breakfast
    6. If you could have a super power what would you choose? stop time
    7. You have a hot dog and a bun on your plate. What do you add to it? chili and cheese
    8. Hot or cold? hot
    9. What is your normal chinese food order. orange/lemon chicken, chow mein, fried rice, pot stickers
    10. Have you ever flown in a plane and if so how long ago? yes, last month for work

9. dahazeleyeshornet

dahazeleyeshornet ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster

1. Quarter Pounders or Big Macs? Big Mac (even-though I haven't eaten there in over 10 years)
    2. What is the last thing you drank? Coke & Rum
    3. Fuck Marry Pass. Avril Lavigne, Jessica Simpson, Britney Spears AL - P, JS - F, BS- P
    4. Favorite Halle Berry flick http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000932 Boomerang (even-though that sex scene in Monster's Ball was top notch MAKE ME FEEL GOOD)
    5. Finish it. Last time I went in the kitchen I..... made a Rum & Coke
    6. If you could have a super power what would you choose? Travel Back in Time
    7. You have a hot dog and a bun on your plate. What do you add to it? Ketchup, Mustard, Chilli, and Onions
    8. Hot or cold?
    9. What is your normal chinese food order. If ya dont eat chinese what is your normal take out order from the place ya go to Sesame Chicken with Noodles
    10. Have you ever flown in a plane and if so how long ago? Yes (don't remember the time, from Atlanta to Chicago)

spiderswims likes this.
  10. MrMontyPython

MrMontyPython

Big Mac

Seltzer water

F - Brit , F - Jess, M - Jess, P - Avril

Swordfish

Had Meatloaf.

Whatever would get the most hotties

Mustard and Sauerkraut and mustard and tomato sauce onions on another one

8. Hot or cold?
    Hot
    Egg Foo Young BBQ pork slices, and chicken lo mein

Yes, 4 months ago

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
  11. DrAwesome

DrAwesome

Quarter Pounders.
    A pint of Strongbow.
    Fuck - Simpson, Marry - Lavigne, Pass - Spears.
    The Last Boy Scout.
    Went straight to the fridge for snacks.
    The magic ticket from 'The Last Action Hero'. Hands down, the best superpower.
    Onions, jalapenos, gherkins and spicy mayo.
    8. Hot or cold?
    Cold.
    Spring Rolls, Hot and Sour soup, Salt and Pepper Chicken Wings and Chicken Satay.
    Yes. Last time was nearly three years ago but will do so again next month.

12. Jizz'n Jaz

Jizz'n Jaz Ten Years of Phun

1. Quarter Pounders or Big Macs? - Big Macs
    2. What is the last thing you drank? - Coffee
    3. Fuck Marry Pass. Avril Lavigne, Jessica Simpson, Britney Spears - Fuck Jessica (when she's not fat haha!), Marry Avril, Pass Britney
    4. Favorite Halle Berry flick http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000932 - The Last Boy Scout classic movie!
    5. Finish it. Last time I went in the kitchen I..... - poured my cup of coffee
    6. If you could have a super power what would you choose? - those of Dr. Manhattan - pretty much invincible, and unlike the actual Dr. Manhattan, I would use my powers (he believed he couldn't act to intervene with human activities since he knew he would disrupt the timeline, which he could see as one of his powers was the ability to see the past, present, and future all at once).
    7. You have a hot dog and a bun on your plate. What do you add to it? - Speared dill pickles, tomatoes, onions, and mustard.
    8. Hot or cold? - Hmm...I'm assuming you're talking weather? Too many variables. I'd like tropical heat, like in a rainforest or tropical island, but not the heat of a desert like the Sahara or Death Valley. And, keep in mind, in searing hot weather, you can only take so many clothes off. In cold weather, you can put on as much clothing as it takes to get warm.
    9. What is your normal chinese food order. If ya dont eat chinese what is your normal take out order from the place ya go to - My preference is actually Thai. And my go-to's are Pad Thai and Green Curry.
    10. Have you ever flown in a plane and if so how long ago? - Last time was 5 years ago to Las Vegas. I plan on going to Puerto Rico over the Christmas holidays.

spiderswims likes this.
  13. Night_Breed

Night_Breed

1. Quarter Pounders or Big Macs? Big Mac
    2. What is the last thing you drank? Diet Coke
    3. Fuck Marry Pass. Avril Lavigne, Jessica Simpson, Britney Spears Simpson, Lavigne, Spears
    4. Favorite Halle Berry flick http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000932 X-Men series
    5. Finish it. Last time I went in the kitchen I....filled soda cup
    6. If you could have a super power what would you choose? invisibility
    7. You have a hot dog and a bun on your plate. What do you add to it? ketchup, mustard, relish
    8. Hot or cold? cold
    9. What is your normal chinese food order. If ya dont eat chinese what is your normal take out order from the place ya go to General Tsao Chicken
    10. Have you ever flown in a plane and if so how long ago? yes, 3 mos ago

spiderswims likes this.
  14. blump314

blump314 Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Poll Wizard!

1. Quarter Pounders or Big Macs? big tasty bacon in fact (like once a year only)
    2. What is the last thing you drank? fruit juice mix this very morning (next will be argentine red wine with my home made moussaka, yeah!)
    3. Fuck Marry Pass. Avril Lavigne, Jessica Simpson, Britney Spears 'll pass the 3 of them
    4. Favorite Halle Berry flick monster's ball of course
    5. Finish it. Last time I went in the kitchen I..... arranged stuff
    6. If you could have a super power what would you choose? >invisibility<
    7. You have a hot dog and a bun on your plate. What do you add to it? i would never have those in my plate, never
    8. Hot or cold? cold
    9. What is your normal chinese food order. in a restaurant, i change everytime my order, i almost never eat the same! i don't go to chinese fast food ones
    10. Have you ever flown in a plane and if so how long ago? yes, last time was 11 years ago unfortunately (i used to fly a lot years ago)

spiderswims likes this.