1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

CHAT Spiderswims/J3scribe Drunken Random Question thread #49

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by spiderswims, Dec 23, 2017.

1. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

1. Where were you born? Still live there?
    2. Who's you best online friend?
    3. Do your smoke? What brand?
    4. Salami or pepperoni?
    5. Current crush? Fondle or fuck?
    6. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone not talking texting?
    7. Fuck Marry Pass. Kate Beckinsale, Emmy Rossum, Kristen Bell
    8. When was the last time you went left the house and what for?
    9. Name Three movies you really liked this year. Not gonna ask you to list your favs in order cause I cant
    a.
    b.
    c.
    10. Name Three albums you really liked this year. Not gonna ask you to list your favs in order cause I cant
    a.
    b.

eagor, MadAsAHatter, Merlin and 4 others like this.
  2. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

1. Where were you born? Still live there? Illinois. Still live in Illinois

2. Who's your best online friend? HeavyToka

3. Do you smoke? What brand? Yup. Camel Crush but when broke I make my own

4. Salami or pepperoni? pepperoni

5. Current crush? Fondle or fuck? Brandi. Fondle

6. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone not talking texting? My Aunt

7. Fuck Marry Pass. Kate Beckinsale, Emmy Rossum, Kristen Bell F:Rossum M:Kristen P:Kate

8. When was the last time you went left the house and what for? to the grocery store for rum :dance:

9. Name Three movies you really liked this year. Not gonna ask you to list your favs in order cause I cant
    a. Logan
    b. Baby Driver
    c. The Big Sick

10. Name Three albums you really liked this year. Not gonna ask you to list your favs in order cause I cant
    a. Dia Frampton - Bruises
    b. Papa Roach - Crooked Teeth
    c. Eminem - Revival

3. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Chicago. No.
    spider, despite the fact he's denied having a drink with me in person twice. :( Asshole
    Used to. Kool's for many, many, many years.
    4. Salami or pepperoni?
    Salami
    Sophie Rose. Geez, I'd love to play with those titties.
    Bama
    Emmy, Kate, Kristen
    8. When was the last time you left the house and what for?
    Earlier. Xmas shopping.
    a. Wonder Woman
    b. The Mechanic: Resurrection
    c. John Wick Ch.2

10. Name Three albums you really liked this year.
    a. Iron Road by Daniel Cortopassi
    b. American Music by Gangstagrass
    c. Tres Caballeros by Guthrie Govan

4. spiderswims

1. Where were you born? Still live there? Oak Lawn Illinois. Still live in Illinois

2. Who's your best online friend? HeavyToka

3. Do you smoke? What brand? Yup. Camel Crush but when broke I make my own

4. Salami or pepperoni? pepperoni

5. Current crush? Fondle or fuck? Brandi. Fondle

6. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone not talking texting? My Aunt

7. Fuck Marry Pass. Kate Beckinsale, Emmy Rossum, Kristen Bell F:Rossum M:Kristen P:Kate

8. When was the last time you went left the house and what for? to the grocery store for rum [​IMG]

a. Logan
    b. Baby Driver
    c. The Big Sick

a. Dia Frampton - Bruises
    b. Papa Roach - Crooked Teeth
    c. Eminem - Revival

MadAsAHatter, J3scribe and Fapuccino like this.
  5. dahazeleyeshornet

dahazeleyeshornet ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster

1. Where were you born? Still live there? Georgia, NO (was planning my escape since 1st grade), Washington DC
    2. Who's you best online friend? No One
    3. Do your smoke? What brand? Nope
    4. Salami or pepperoni? Both but I will role with Pepperoni
    5. Current crush? Fondle or fuck? One of my clients and Yes I want to FUCK her BAD, REAL BAD, REALLY BAD. She really loves to flirt
    6. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone not talking texting? My cousin
    7. Fuck Marry Pass. Kate Beckinsale, Emmy Rossum, Kristen Bell KB - F,. ER - M, KB - P
    8. When was the last time you went left the house and what for? Last night, curly fries
    a. Logan
    b. Thor
    c. Detroit

a. Chris Brown
    b. Kendrick Lamar - DAMN.
    C. Jay-Z

6. Caarcaar

Caarcaar

1. Where were you born? Still live there? Van Nuys, Ca, Nope
    2. Who's you best online friend? No one
    3. Do your smoke? What brand? never have
    4. Salami or pepperoni? Salami all day
    5. Current crush? Fondle or fuck? No one at the moment all mine are either pregnant or recently had a baby.
    6. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone not talking texting? girl that cuts my hair
    7. Fuck Marry Pass. Kate Beckinsale, Emmy Rossum, Kristen Bell F Bell M Rossum P Beckinsale
    8. When was the last time you went left the house and what for? 5 hours ago to go to the gym
    a. Logan
    b. Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2
    c. Thor
    a. Human - Rag'n'Bone Man
    b. From a Room - Chris Stapleton
    c. Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2 soundtrack

7. nodrot

nodrot

1. Where were you born? Germany Still live there? No, army brat now back in Canada
    2. Who's you best online friend? No One
    3. Do your smoke? What brand? Nope
    4. Salami or pepperoni? Pepperoni
    5. Current crush? Fondle or fuck? Nope
    6. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone not talking texting? Client
    7. Fuck Marry Pass. Kate Beckinsale, Emmy Rossum, Kristen Bell Fuck and Marry - Kate - Pass on the other two since Kate is in the mix.
    8. When was the last time you went left the house and what for? Last night to go see some Christmas lights
    a. Thor - Ragnarok
    b. It
    c. Dunkirk
    10. Name Three albums you really liked this year. Not gonna ask you to list your favs in order cause I cant - Albums? They still make albums?
    a.
    b.

8. kickingtelevision

kickingtelevision

Chicago, yes
    No one
    Nope
    4. Salami or pepperoni?
    Neither
    Ashley Johnson
    Brother
    Bell, Rossum, Beckinsale
    Yesterday, for work
    a. Dunkirk
    b. Get Out
    c. Lady Bird
    a. Gorillaz-Humanz
    b. Mavis Staples-If All I Was Was Black
    c. Damn-Kendrick Lamar

9. Fapuccino

Fapuccino Make peace with your gods ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Texas. Yes, but not the same city.​
    a former band-mate I haven't seen in person in decades​
    Nope. Quit in 2000 and bought a house with the savings. Used to be Winstons from age 10.​
    4. Salami or pepperoni?
    salami, but not on pizza​
    A model I work with who is a dance and fitness instructor. She would probably break me into small shards.​
    Friend I had lunch with yesterday.​
    Fuck Emmy, marry Kristen, pass Kate. ​
    Yesterday midday. Into town: office for check, bank for money, post office to mail package, convenience store for gas and Rock Stars, then to another town for lunch with a friend at Chines buffet.​
    a. Spider-man Homecoming
    b. Wonder Woman
    c. Logan​
    didn't listen to any new albums this year. But some older ones that got a lot of play were:
    a. Lukas Nelson & The Promise of the Real
    b. Bob Marley - Legend
    c. Tedeschi Trucks Band - Let Me Get By​

10. MadamMeow

MadamMeow Hiding in the shadows... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

1. Where were you born? Still live there? South Plainfield, moved three times in my life all in the same town lol.

2. Who's your best online friend? No one anymore.

3. Do you smoke? What brand? Not anymore. Started on Marlboros, switched to Marlboro Mediums cause many people stopped bumming off me after that, then changed to mentholy Newports for the rest of term.

4. Salami or pepperoni? Genoa Salami

5. Current crush? Fondle or fuck? Better not say EDIT: didn't understand the question, talk about getting fucked by them a lot lol.

6. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone not talking texting? My daddy.

7. Fuck Marry Pass. Kate Beckinsale, Emmy Rossum, Kristen Bell F:Kate M:Kristen P:Rossum

8. When was the last time you went left the house and what for? Grocery shopping for the things Amazon Fresh doesn't do right. Goes faster that way.

a. Logan (although it depressed the hell out of me for awhile LOL)
    b. John Wick Ch.2
    c. Lego Batman that we saw by accident going to the wrong theater for Logan the first time. It wasn't a fav just having trouble thinking of a 3rd I saw at the moment.

a. Avenged Sevenfold: Self titled album is my fav, but I like others too.
    b. Papa Roach - I like a mix of them across albums, using Google Radio which mixes stuff up.
    c. Disturbed - I like a mix of them across albums, using Google Radio which mixes stuff up.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
  11. DrAwesome

DrAwesome

Stirling. I do; I've moved away twice for College but keep moving back because I have a lot of friends here.
    I don't really have any.
    I quit earlier this year. Smoked Marlboro for 15 years though.
    4. Salami or pepperoni?
    I prefer chorizo to either but I'd probably say pepperoni.
    Ha. A girl that works in my local shop. I've never seen her outside of her work so I've never had the chance to ask her out.
    My Dad.
    Fuck - Emmy Rossum, Marry - Kate Beckinsale and Pass - Kristen Bell.
    I went round to a friend's house to watch the Arsenal - Liverpool game and drink a few beers last night.
    a. Baby Driver
    b. Star Wars: The Last Jedi
    c. Thor Ragnarok

a. ...And the Hangnails - Dog
    b. Sløtface - Try Not to Freak Out
    c. Bad Cop/Bad Cop - Warriors

12. DrAwesome

DrAwesome

P.s. Can't believe how many people have put down 'Logan'. I thought it was garbage; although admittedly it was better than 'Wolverine' and 'The Wolverine'. Not a patch on any of the X-men films. What did people like about it?

13. MadamMeow

MadamMeow Hiding in the shadows... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

I mentioned it depressed the hell out of me lol. It was good enough where I was low voiced yelling at my husband as to why he took me to see that.

It just hit very close to home and was relatable like the movie Memento. Plus I saw it in the dine in theater which makes movies better. lol

yucon likes this.
  14. TLK_1983

TLK_1983 15 Year Member

A little hillbilly Hellhole in west central Illinois and no I moved out of there as soon as I was able.
    Probably my friend Kevin.
    No.
    4. Salami or pepperoni?
    I like both but prefer pepperoni.
    Bryce Dallas Howard. Why not both?
    My sister I think.
    Damn this one sucks I love all three but if I had to chose?
    F: Kate Beckinsale
    M: Kristen Bell
    P: Emmy Rossum
    (as much as it would pain me to do so)
    To go to work.
    a. The Last Jedi
    b. Guardians of the Galaxy 2
    c. John Wick 2

a. Revolt by Wild Fire
    b. Rebuild + Destroy by Never Say Die/Deadset Society
    c. Cinis Ad Cinis by Burden the Sky

15. Ice

Ice Magically delicious ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

1. Where were you born? Still live there? Puerto Rico. Nope.
    2. Who's you best online friend? Don't have any.
    3. Do your smoke? What brand? Just weed.
    5. Current crush? Fondle or fuck? Don't have one
    6. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone not talking texting? EX GF
    7. Fuck Marry Pass. Kate Beckinsale, Emmy Rossum, Kristen Bell F Kate, M Kristen, P Emmy
    8. When was the last time you went left the house and what for? An hour ago, went to the store fore carnitas ingredients
    a. Wind River
    b. Logan Lucky
    c. T2
    a. Eminem - Revival
    b. Liam Gallagher - As You Were
    c. QOTSA - Villains

16. blump314

blump314 Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Poll Wizard!

1. Where were you born? Still live there? yes, geneva, switzerland (but i used to live for years in zurich, paris and london)
    2. Who's you best online friend? no friend per se but good contacts with my google earth board "pals"
    3. Do your smoke? What brand? nope, never did
    4. Salami or pepperoni? salami
    5. Current crush? Fondle or fuck? natalie, fondle
    6. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone not talking texting? i never text, on the phone with my mom
    7. Fuck Marry Pass. Kate Beckinsale, Emmy Rossum, Kristen Bell kate, emmy, kristen (for once i know all of them!!!)
    8. When was the last time you went left the house and what for? this morning, food shopping
    i rate the movies i watch from 0 to 5 (102 2017-movies seen so far); in 2017 there is no 5/5, no 4/5, a few 3.5 = 2017 is pretty bad and uninteresting so far
    tv is much better like it has been for the last 15 years (with a few exceptions); here are my favorite tv series in 2017

a. top of the lake china girl
    b. handmaid's tail
    c. and game of thrones of course
    a. steven wilson's to the bone
    b. the sparks' hippopotamus
    c. björk's utopia

Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
  17. Merlin

Merlin The Monster YOU Made Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Lounge Lizard Phun Award Holder

Woodbury, NJ Nope
    TBone
    Yep. Maverick Menthol
    4. Salami or pepperoni?
    Pepperoni
    Amy Adams. Fuck
    Work
    Emmy, Kate, the Bell chick
    This afternoon. Beer Run
    a.Guardians Of the Galaxy 2
    b.Me Before You
    c.Girls Trip
    a.Theory Of A Deadman - Wake Up Call
    b.Stone Sour - Hydrograd

18. MrMontyPython

MrMontyPython

NYC, no
    no one
    Sativa ;-)
    4. Salami or pepperoni?
    Bof ;-)
    Milana Vayntraub, Always fuck!
    A lady friend, I hate texting
    F Kristen, M Emmy, P Kate
    This morning, went for a bike ride!
    a. Get Out
    b. Free Fire
    c. Wind River
    a. King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard - Flying Microtonal Banana
    b. Queens of the Stone Age - Villains
    c. Kendrick Lamar - Damn

19. yucon

yucon "nice tool, kid" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

1. Where were you born? Still live there? San Jose, Costa Rica, nope, in another town
    2. Who's you best online friend? I don't have online friends... or real :( :D
    3. Do your smoke? What brand? No
    5. Current crush? Fondle or fuck? A girl at the farmers' market, great combo of hot & cute
    6. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone not talking texting? The pet shop guy
    7. Fuck Marry Pass. Kate Beckinsale, Emmy Rossum, Kristen Bell F Bell, M Beckinsale, P Rossum
    8. When was the last time you went left the house and what for? This morning.. I went to the farmers' market ;)
    a. A silent voice
    b. Blade Runner 2049
    c. The Handmaiden
    a. Gregg Allman - Southern Blood
    b. U2 - Songs of Experience
    c. The National - Sleep Well Beast

eagor, Merlin, J3scribe and 2 others like this.
  20. MadAsAHatter

MadAsAHatter

• North Carolina. After living in Michigan, Texas, Kansas, California and Oregon, yes
    • The guys I play video games with
    • Smoke? Yes. Cigarettes? No. As for brand, we call it the shit Jimmy grows in his grandma's basement. It ain't the best, but it gets the job done.
    4. Salami or pepperoni?
    • Pepperoni
    • Chloe Bennett. Yes and yes
    • My Dad
    • Rossum, Beckinsale, Bell
    • A few hours ago, had lunch with friends
    a. Guardians of the Galaxy 2
    b. Dunkirk
    c. Beauty and the Best, but only because the movie made my daughter so happy
    10. Name Three albums you reallyliked this year. Not gonna ask youto list your favs in order cause I cant
    a. Bob Dylan-Triplicate
    b.Jay Z-4:44
    c. Lady Antebellum-Heart Break

Merlin, spiderswims and J3scribe like this.