1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

CHAT Spiderswims/J3scribe Drunken Random Question thread #49

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by spiderswims, Dec 23, 2017.

1. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

I've moved from Illinois to Texas to Louisiana to California to Colorado to Nevada to California; and I lived in several different towns in each state. lol You can honestly say you've got roots in your home town. :cheers:
    I can't speak for everyone, but I loved Patrick Stewart's performance. And that little girl did a marvelous job too. It was more of a psychological thriller than a superhero movie, and that gave it a different kind of edge. All in all I thought it was pretty damn cool and I thank 21st Century Fox for taking a chance on it.

2. eagor

eagor

1. Where were you born? Still live there?
    South of Poland, now I don't even live in the same country anymore
    2. Who's you best online friend?
    I have no online friends
    3. Do your smoke? What brand?
    Never have, never will
    4. Salami or pepperoni?
    Pepperoni
    5. Current crush? Fondle or fuck?
    IRL: wife, fucked her about 3 hrs ago, celebrity: Rita Ora, I'd love to fuck her brains out
    6. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone not talking texting?
    Wife
    7. Fuck Marry Pass. Kate Beckinsale, Emmy Rossum, Kristen Bell
    F: Kate M: Kristen P: Emmy
    8. When was the last time you went left the house and what for?
    Last night to see The Last Jedi for a second time
    9. Name Three movies you really liked this year. Not gonna ask you to list your favs in order cause I cant
    a. The Last Jedi
    b. Logan
    c. War For The Planet Of The Apes

10. Name Three albums you really liked this year. Not gonna ask you to list your favs in order cause I cant
    I stopped listening to albums about 6 years ago

J3scribe and spiderswims like this.
  3. Tim

Tim Bouncing! ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Most Spirited Phunner

1. Where were you born? Still live there? Leicester,yes.
    2. Who's you best online friend? M,I've chatted to her for over 10 years :)
    3. Do your smoke? What brand? Yes,B and H.
    4. Salami or pepperoni? Peperami ;)
    6. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone not talking texting? My Doctor friend.
    8. When was the last time you went left the house and what for? Today to buy shit.
    9. Name Three movies you really liked this year. Not gonna ask you to list your favs in order cause I cant
    a. Moonlight
    b.Blade Runner 2049
    c.Detroit
    10. Name Three albums you really liked this year. Not gonna ask you to list your favs in order cause I cant
    a.
    b.

J3scribe, eagor and Merlin like this.
  4. DrAwesome

DrAwesome

That's fair. Patrick Stewart is great in everything. I think I found the writing really lazy and it poisoned the rest of the film for me. For example, killing every other major character off seemed an odd choice and explaining away Wolverine's immortality with a mysterious illness, slightly hinting at adamantium poisoning. I also felt that a lot of the violence was forced on the back of the success of Deadpool but the thing that annoyed me most I guess was that it just wasn't fun.

J3scribe likes this.
  5. mitchrocks

mitchrocks Dave Gettlemans Executioner ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

1. Where were you born? Still live there? Brooklyn, NY. No
    2. Who's you best online friend? Milty
    3. Do your smoke? What brand? no
    4. Salami or pepperoni? neither
    5. Current crush? Fondle or fuck? Shay Mitchell. Fuck endlessly
    6. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone not talking texting? client from NJ
    7. Fuck Marry Pass. Kate Beckinsale, Emmy Rossum, Kristen Bell F-Kate, M- Emmy, P- Kristen
    8. When was the last time you went left the house and what for? this morning. work
    a. American Assassin
    b. The Foreigner
    c. Dunkirk
    a. Gregg Allman - Southern Blood
    b. Foo Fighters - Concrete and Gold
    c. Metallica - Hardwired To Self Destruct

6. redphill4

redphill4

1. Where were you born? Still live there? Minnesota. No
    2. Who's you best online friend? Jim.
    3. Do your smoke? What brand? No
    4. Salami or pepperoni? Pepperoni
    5. Current crush? Fondle or fuck? Both
    6. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone not talking texting? John
    7. Fuck Marry Pass. Kate Beckinsale, Emmy Rossum, Kristen Bell F - Emmy, M - Kristen, P - Kate
    8. When was the last time you went left the house and what for? Hike
    a. Kingsman, The Golden Circle
    b. CHIPS
    c. Lady Bird
    a. Don't really listen to albums anymore
    b.
    c.

J3scribe likes this.
  7. SophieK81

SophieK81 Like the deserts miss the rain ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Movers & Shakers Asked & Answered The girl most likely to... Phun Award Holder

1. Where were you born? Still live there?
    Australia, no

2. Who's you best online friend?
    Robin

3. Do your smoke? What brand?
    Not any more, but used to be Marlboro Red's

4. Salami or pepperoni?
    pepperoni

Holy Fondle Fuck Batman

6. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone not talking texting?
    Laura

F & M Kate Beckinsale the others can take a walk.

8. When was the last time you went left the house and what for?
    This morning, food shop

a. Ladybird
    b. Please Stand By
    c. Logan

I don't really listen to albums anymore.

8. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

All good points. And yeah, the movie was definitely not intended to be fun. A departure for superhero flicks.

9. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

new thread and polls up in the lounge