1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

"Stairs" & "Privy" - **20,000th Post** With Help from a Friend

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by brcook09, Jan 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

Euphoria
    "Stairs" & "Privy"
    **20,000th Post**

Suffering from a major creative set-back and having absolutely no idea what I would do for this milestone post, a very good friend of mine stepped up and lent me MORE than just a helping hand. To say I couldn't have done this post without help is the ultimate understatement.

Thanks Euphoria

Nude Descending a Staircase

Toe upon toe, a snowing flesh,
    A gold of lemon, root and rind,
    She sifts in sunlight down the stairs
    With nothing on. Nor on her mind.

[FONT=Courier,sans-serif]We spy beneath the banister[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier,sans-serif]A constant thresh of thigh on thigh.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier,sans-serif]Her lips imprint the swinging air[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier,sans-serif]That parts to let her parts go by.[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier,sans-serif]One-woman waterfall, she wears[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier,sans-serif]Her slow descent like a long cape[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier,sans-serif]And pausing, on the final stair[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier,sans-serif]Collects her motions into shape. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier,sans-serif]-- X. J. Kennedy [/FONT]

[FONT=Courier,sans-serif][​IMG] [/FONT]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Again......Thanks E!!

Sorry I couldn't come up with some inspirational Bathroom Poem......hard to find anything other than the "Here I sat on this seat to Shit....." poems.

2. Mikey70

Mikey70

You should have no idea what to do more often! :)

Great stuff ... congrats!!!!

brcook09 likes this.
  3. Jennarous

Jennarous Officially Retired

Congrats br and thankyou for the endless content you give us all.

Oh and thanks to Euphoria of course.

toolz, Euphoria and brcook09 like this.
  4. condor2378

condor2378

Wow, I've just found Euphoria and went through all her posts.

Sweet Jesus, thank God for women like her, intelligent, beautifiul and best of all, willing to show it. Wow, just,...wow.

Euphoria and brcook09 like this.
  5. Euphoria

Euphoria Official Phun.org Amateur Model ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

First, thank YOU for all you do on this forum, all you share, the sarcasm, the banter, the oh my.... inthecrack posts.... but even more importantly thank you so much, really from my heart, for all you've done for me. You've been there and I won't forget it. It was my pleasure to help you out... my only frustration was in my own incessant need to make it a perfect post for you. There was something about you, and maybe, um, toilet humor that seemed to go hand in hand(or cock in hand). I hope you like the photos and they do some humble justice to your presence on this board.

Speaking of hands, I'll lend you a slow, twisty, wet one anytime you want ;-)

Massive congratulations to you... long live the "notoriousBRC"!!

PS - Nice touch on the poem, naming the sets, the big pics... everything. It's an honor.

JimByNight, footman05, TKA1 and 2 others like this.
  6. elturko78

elturko78 Treu Anarchist ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Congratulations on the 20.000 posts. Excellent like usual.
    Cheers.

brcook09 likes this.
  7. goaldernit

goaldernit love my gas guzzlin dodge

holy hell man grats on the 20k couldnt pick a better model either :D

8. SilentB

SilentB ---------------

I just signed off, catching a glimpse of what looked like yet another Euphoria post. I jumped back on and...Holy shit and shove me in it! Wow. What a grand day for honors and spectacular, smoking hot Euphoria photos.

20,000 posts. Not having reached even 1000 yet I cant imagine how long that may take me. Congratulations Br. Though I havent been here long, it doesnt take long to recognize your posts to be among the finest of anyone at Phun. Todays post leaves no doubt to that fact. Thank you.

9. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

how about

Meet me in the bathroom
    That's what she said
    I don't mind...it's true.

The Strokes

anyways. congrats. 20K is immense. and what a way to celebrate... damn.

:)

E, you are certainly inspiring.

10. winger77

winger77

wow 20,000 I'm in awe and what a beautiful woman

look forward 30,000

11. toolz

toolz Hater ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

What a most excellent 20,000.......woah!!!!

brcook09 likes this.
  12. Funkyboyroy

Funkyboyroy PG and Yayboobies Bitch ! Ten Years of Phun

Fantastic post br for the 20 k - Massive thanks also to you E for your awesome sexiness :D

13. Spökes

Spökes

Congratulations to your 20k post! Thanks brcook09 and Euphoria for this awesome stuff:D

The best way to celebrate this great milestone:mrgreen:

14. mrfreeze

mrfreeze Exec E's KinkE Consultant

Major congrats BR

[​IMG]

Fatastic milestone thread and thanks to E for participating.

15. darkzerox

darkzerox

wow! that is a fantastic 20kth post. thank you!

brcook09 likes this.
  16. S-type

S-type Cogito, ergo sum Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

What can one say in the face of such riches! Doubtless Azz will be spamming away in a frenzy to maintain his position, but 20k seems so astronomically unattainable to mere mortals like me! What a milestone - congrats! But what a choice of celebratory set! E has done you proud, br, and you have gained my eternal envy for your mutual conspiring and inspiring! Well done to you both - you for inspiring us, E for simply being so gorgeous and sexy!

17. EdWRX

EdWRX 36DD+ Lover

1st of all let me congrat Euphoria for giving us so much to us, dedication, passion, nudity, letting us see what many others dont see daily, and such warm stories, all of the above and more only in exchange for a few but meaningful words of appreciation, thanks again E!, you're a doll, a doll filled with vision, sexyness, and from what I've seen, very little naughty thoughts :)

Other thing E!, thanks a lot for doing these two ass shots, they definetly made my day, your butt looks as I've always imagined it :) (round, perfect, yummy, spankable, and ready to be eaten with eager delight)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And to Br, congratulations man, 20k is huge, you're definetly a big part of phun, always getting the good stuff also for a few words of appreciation.
    Let me tell you, this set you put up with E! is nothing but.. let me say it with a pic if you catch my drift:

[​IMG]

:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Congrats again and that 2008 brings ya the best, and much more babes to post here.

18. LUvNiT

LUvNiT

Well what a fucking post!! I havnt been around much lately but dam,glad i didnt miss this :lol:

Congrats on the 20k br you are a inspiration to us all-love your work!
    and congrats to you E..for everything ;)

19. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

Thanks alot guys.......I certainly couldn't have done THIS by myself. Without E's help on this one, I woulda just posted some ordinary model or some "in your face" crack shots from ITC.........this was much better, and more personal. You can find the other stuff on numerous other forums all over the net.....this was something unique for me, and even more for all the other phunners out there.

Spökes, mrfreeze, Euphoria and 4 others like this.
  20. mindtrapper

mindtrapper

Here is a bathroom poem for you :)

In the bathroom you let yourself free,
    I never expected to see such beauty, look
    My soul can never get enough of E
    And i owe this to 20.000 posts of Brcook

Just something i came up with now.

1. E you are amazing. The kind of woman one meets once in a lifetime. I can't describe the thing that's happening to me when i see your photos. It's like i suddenly run out of words, only because my senses work full time leaving me no energy to think. It can only be compared with what one feels the moments before, during and after an intense O :)

2. Brcook, huge congrats on the 20k. Needless to say, awesome choice for this milestone. I hope you'll be around for many more thousands of posts :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.