1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

INSTA Sydney Sweeney - White rose dress for Los Angeles 'Immaculate' premiere - 3/15/24

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by jbreak, Mar 16, 2024.

1. jbreak

jbreak ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

2. fudefrak

fudefrak

holy hell

3. joeb316

joeb316

Can tell that she is used to being topless.

MyChainsawSummer likes this.
  4. user516631

user516631

5. bob23bob

bob23bob 15 Year Member

Perfection!!!

6. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

just watched her in Madame Web, wow that movie is being made fun of so much, i thought it was "ok," but just watched for sydney. watch if you are a fan of her ,if not wait for it to be free.

Def30 likes this.
  7. Def30

Def30 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yeah same.
    It's so strange, they've got attractive women with super powers in super suits...and they decide to not focus on that??

Why not just have Madame Web recruit some Spider Women to stop evil Spider Guy and his spider powered cronies?

With Sydney upfront and looking so good in her suit (they all did), I think the movie would have been better received.
    A proper superhero film was all they had to make.

8. Def30

Def30 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I thought the white hands on her outfit were someone holding her:lmao:

9. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

yea they ripped off spiderman pretty bad lol esp when they were trying to figure out what kind of spider could have bit her to make her that way. but watched for sydney, euphoria season 3 needs to hurry. need me some more syndey perfect boobs

Def30 likes this.
  10. Xray

Xray Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Her boobs are really the only good thing about that show. She could do better.

11. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

she is a very good actress, do you think the reason why she does not get more and bigger roles, is because she showed her breast to fast and alot in the almost beginning of her career? But yea the net is tearing that movie apart lol I useally watch a movie or podcast while gaming, having my laptop on the coffee table beside my gaming comfy chair i pull up. i have 2 real good new movie sites that are safe if you ever need one. i could not even make it all the way through when i was vidya gaming lol I would think it would help her get more roles, but maybe they do not take her as seriously. im probably wrong on this tho.

12. sheikyerbouti1

sheikyerbouti1

I mean Immaculate was a passion project for her that she basically single handedly was able to push forward into production. I think she is getting to do what she wants in terms of roles at this point.

jws, Paperboy1973 and Snark like this.
  13. trepka

trepka Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Sydney Sweeney - Sideboobs 03/15/2024

ver. 1
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    79 MB | 00:03:20 | 1080x1920 | mp4
    K2S

ver. 2
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    25 MB | 00:01:04 | 720x1280 | mp4
    K2S

[​IMG]

Animated GIF
    [​IMG]

jws, Jogema47, jesseduke and 14 others like this.
  14. KeaganCans

KeaganCans

Do her cans make another appearance in this passion project?

spinmonk and MyChainsawSummer like this.
  15. Fenix34

Fenix34

Early reviews seem to point to see through nightgowns, so maybe nip through cloth, but not neceasarily full nip out.

16. Xray

Xray Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

I was talking about the show Euphoria. Idk if she shows her books in Immaculate.

17. trepka

trepka Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Sydney Sweeney - Sideboobs 03/15/2024
    ver. 3

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    15 MB | 00:00:39 | 1080x1920 | mp4
    K2S

dazzab87, zooeywebb, Jogema47 and 4 others like this.
  18. martiangod

martiangod

In some superior alternate universe out there Sony has actual functional brains in charge and cast her as Black Cat in a 3rd Andrew Garfield ASM while Holland is taking a break.

[​IMG]

Def30 likes this.
  19. CaptainApollo

CaptainApollo

I can't send you a private message to enquire about the sites you use, could you private message me the names/addresses please?

20. spinmonk

spinmonk

She's very, very good in this movie. And it's really solid horror movie too!

I would suspect that any wet seethru and bralessness is a solid chance to be prosthetic but it could vary scene-to-scene. Her nun friend Benedetta Porcaroli does have wet seethru. Perhaps hold out a bit of hope but I would think only a possible couple of scenes could be her. She is the hottest nun you'll ever see though. Poor Taissa Farmiga thought she had that on lock.

Paperboy1973 likes this.