1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Booty Patrol Logo

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by Austxsoul, Mar 15, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Austxsoul

Austxsoul A Pirates Life For me

I have been thinking about this for a long time now and thought maybe I would give it a try...

As some of you already know, I "borrowed" a booty patrol logo I found surfing the net and liked "branding some of the fine booties I came across. Well, I would like to have an original one to use here at phun. Something created by all you creative souls... Maybe Cayn'es face in the middle of the logo... (just kidding)

I would like to have the logo itself, and then maybe one that is backwards on a hand stamp or something like the River used to use. Both with transparent backgrounds.

I was thinking that maybe we all could determine which one is the best as a team and then make up a thread where we post images found, admired and creatively updated by the Booty Patrol with the new logo. The images posted could be sigs, collages, wallpapers but all having to do with the best booties. What ever images we worked with could have multiple butts but would come from the same lady.

Here is the logo I was using:

[​IMG]

I think this might be fun for us all... The real Booty Patrol. Let me know your thoughts.

Aus

irish-sid likes this.
  2. irish-sid

irish-sid BANNED

why not eh? i also have a few skull and crossbones i was hoping to use for something. so :thumbs:

Austxsoul likes this.
  3. Austxsoul

Thats great Sid. It does not have to be a skull and crossbones, what ever works best to be stamped on a babes ass ;)

4. irish-sid

irish-sid BANNED

cool, well i'm flying home tomorrow, so i'll get a chance to have a play tomorrow night!

Austxsoul likes this.
  5. Austxsoul

Great, looking forward to it. I hope some others jump in for a little fun.

6. Austxsoul

I guess I am not going to stir up much interest in the Booty Patrol but could someone please help with a good design of a new "stamp" or flag? Thanks

7. Nemesis

Nemesis

Here's a couple I made up.

Pirate Render
    [​IMG]

WWII Render
    [​IMG]

Austxsoul likes this.
  8. JayHoo

JayHoo Etpäs ymmärrä ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

wwii one is fucking nice

Nemesis likes this.
  9. Nemesis

Nemesis

Not my original render, found it on Planet Renders. I just added the Booty Patrol name to it. I had it sitting in a folder and hadn't used it for anything yet..

It is badass though. :D

Austxsoul likes this.
  10. JayHoo

JayHoo Etpäs ymmärrä ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

could you send me the original?

Nemesis likes this.
  11. Nemesis

Nemesis

[​IMG]

JayHoo and Austxsoul like this.
  12. The Cunt Factory

The Cunt Factory phundamental

Was working on some skulls and thangs ... so here's a rough version;
    added some weapons, hand on fire, flora and text.

[​IMG]

No logo but just fun.

13. Austxsoul

Nemesis, These are both excellant. But I think I like the WWII render the best. What do you think about the idea of curving the "Booty Patrol" text up on each side a bit?

I am actually laughing to myself as I think of this, but just curve it up enough to where the "R" is closer to the cigar. Then the top or the corner of the "R" gets a bit red from being hot... Just a thought. You are the creative genius.

Not needed though. These would work out great as they are. Thanks again dude, I really appreciate it.

14. Austxsoul

I really like this TCF! Great work, and thank you. I keep looking and seeing different layers and things you hvae added. Very cool.

I am sure that I can come up with something to use it for. Thanks Again!