1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The EVIL AD is back.

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by cayne, Jun 10, 2008.

1. Billy Sastard

Billy Sastard One thousand brown M&Ms ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Nope

2. ManRay

ManRay Back !! (Kinda) ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

hmm ok i thought it was because of that...

anymore problems ?

3. gaphugs

gaphugs BANNED

I see it maybe once or twice... just after I log on and not again after that. Don't find it annoying and the site is much quicker now so the good out ways the bad for me..innit

4. Billy Sastard

Its Ok when there are 3 a day....but last night was distracting beyond beleif.

Imagine the same pop up everytime you posted or clicked

5. gaphugs

gaphugs BANNED

I wonder how it is regulated? Why would I get three justs and others get loads? Could it be to do with comp settings or purely external?

6. cayne

cayne Guest

The ad is gone...for now. I'll check the traffic for a week and see if it makes any difference.

7. davethedope

davethedope

If by server you mean a butler for cayne then you're right. This *****'s in it for the denaro. Don't play yourself. That msn ad is gone now though (for the time being) and this forum has had long and distinguished history without ads except for that banner from a few years back.

8. kristindunsten1234

kristindunsten1234

i dont like ads.... can we get rid of them?

9. Jammsbro

Jammsbro ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

No racist language please.
    Cayne can make all the money in the world for all i care. He started and runs this place so he deserves it. Plenty of people make money from websites, not one of us would pass up the chance if we had it either.
    If you don't like getting free access to thousands of images and videos then you can just fuck right off and stop disrespecting someone who gives you something for FREE.
    As soon as you are ready to pay the costs every month.

10. Biscuit666

Biscuit666 Guest

i would rather put up with an annoying ad or banner than pay for phun. i like free it's my favourite price for everything.

11. TKA1

TKA1 has erectile dysphunction

the ad's not there now anyway, so...

and davethedope, stop talking shit on phun and the admin. your last two posts are either putting cayne down for no reason or saying "preach brother" to somebody who called phun a stupid forum. if you don't like it here, then get the fuck out.

and your sig is too big. read the rules.

Jammsbro, Billy Sastard and ManRay like this.
  12. ManRay

ManRay Back !! (Kinda) ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

:p

And i couldn't agree more with you Jamms and TKA1 !

13. davethedope

davethedope

Who's talking shit? Maybe you can't handle the truth. cayne is one of the top webmasters in the world. And that guy parabola50 is a big headache at one of my forums so that was a joke. So recognize, you don't know what you're talking about, brother.

14. davethedope

davethedope

Who asked you? cayne can defend himself anyway just fine last time I checked. No one's putting him down- he knows he's rolling with the big dawgs. You wish you were cayne. That's why you would take a simple joke that a webmaster would get and be jealous. So secretly I'm thinking you're hating on cayne. Did you even read my post? He hasn't sold this forum out for years- not in a conventional sense at least, apparently.

Don't hate the cayne- hate the game brother.:2cent:

15. Billy Sastard

<cough> Bollocks! <cough>

You sig is still too big.

Jammsbro likes this.
  16. TKA1

how does that make me unable to handle the truth? you make no sense. in case you didn't notice, we, um... like cayne. i like how you are trying to flip this around somehow. it's very strange yet amusing.

yeah i'm sure jammsbro said all that because he wants to be cayne. you have logic equal to that of a crackhead. next you'll try to convince me you and cayne are black and that's why you refer to him as "*****."

sorry we don't get your insider webmaster jokes. we are obviously not smart enough to figure those out. i can tell trying to reason with you is going to be a tough job, so i'm going to admit defeat and give up now for the sake of less arguing around here.

your sig is still too big. you might not have rules on your other forum but follow ours at least.

thank you and have a good day.

17. cayne

cayne Guest

haha, thanks for the kind replies @ Billy Sastard, TKA1, and the other nice guys...

and davethedope...I have no clue who you are and in fact I don't care either, but like the others said, your sig is too big and it will be changed tomorrow if you don't change it on your own.

Be polite, enjoy your time here and don't take these drugs anymore, they ain't good for your brain! ;)

peace!

Salty Longshanks, Jammsbro and TKA1 like this.
  18. TKA1

LMAO cayne doesn't even know who he is. amazing! :lol:

19. rapids_x

rapids_x firebrigade

He is the evil, a drunk evil :D

Watch out you! We banned the evil ad, i mean it was cayne who did that!

Ok we help each others (like this) so you know :p

20. Jammsbro

Jammsbro ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

I think Cayne just fucking OWNED somebody.

why does that guy insist on typing like a rapper?

you know why we think you're a nugget dave? because this place is great, we all love it and stick together.

Salty Longshanks likes this.