1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The EVIL AD is back.

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by cayne, Jun 10, 2008.

1. davethedope

davethedope

I've been here longer than you. And what's a nugget? Isn't it against the rules to flame? Or do you want to go over to brawl-hall? I'm afraid to say anything because you're so sensitive and you love to gang up because you think I'm an outsider.

About phun- it's okay. I think where it excels is the celebrity section which is tops. Everything else is pretty run of the mill but the celeb section is tough to beat.

And yeah cayne just OWNED somebody- YOU!!!

And I am a rapper- this is how I get down:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

that's me- the big black dude with the tatts and big cock. So cope dawgs:2cent:

2. TKA1

TKA1 has erectile dysphunction

how about everybody shuts the fuck up and we call it even

no more posts in here unless it's specifically about ads on phun.org

3. dualmatrix

dualmatrix

I have a question about the ads. If we click them, do you get more money? If so, i'll click the msn ads when they pop up

4. ManRay

ManRay Back !! (Kinda) ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

The Ad is disabled at the moment...

5. cayne

cayne Guest

Yeah, it will be hard to click something that isn't here! ;)

ManRay and TKA1 like this.
  6. Doktah

Doktah

Where's the phun in that??? I thought this place was to flame and have gay sex....