1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The fappening 2017

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by redsoxgirl2017, Mar 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redsoxgirl2017

redsoxgirl2017

So, i wanted to do something kinda fun, start a general discussion about the weeks leaks, what are your thoughts about it? general opinion, dislikes and everything else. I'll start by saying jillian murray i think was the best as far as videos go, i also fully admit i dont follow wrestling so i wasn't sure who alot of the other girl was and that alexa nickolas was a nice surprise and last i was really hoping victoria justice got leaked and the emma watsons were a bit more confirmed, so please share your opinion or anything about this leak, was pretty popular as it crashed the site for 2 in a half days lol.

And i hate to ask this last question, but as someone who does not follow reddit or 4chan and no new leaks have popped up, is it safe to assume its over? i hope not

2. retrocooper

retrocooper

Keep hearing about the list of possible leaks, can anyone post it? Navigating 4chan or Reddit is a fucking mare on a. Mobile.

alfie84 likes this.
  3. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

I'm a huge wwe fan so seeing all that paige stuff is still blowing my mind. AS a teen I heard rumors of wrestlers male or female just fucking like crazy behind closed doors. Like edge and lita. I knew something had to be going on with those seyfried pics came out of now where. No on really knows what's out there until we see it.

4. redsoxgirl2017

redsoxgirl2017

just please let their be Demi leaks, like real leaks, literally i have wanted to see her naked since she was on the Disney Channel, ive seen her in concert from 4 rows to the stage when shes in skin tight leather and high heels and bending over, you guys honestly have no idea how in shape and fit she really is, like if you want to see her body nows the time she looks incredible.

5. God Emperor

God Emperor

It will be even hotter if she is allowed back in the WWE.

6. Cereal_Killer

Cereal_Killer

Well for me there is no discussion, pretty much the only name that interests me in this whole thing is Katie Cassidy, i was expecting Victoria Justice and about a few more to show up, but i guess that is it.

7. Kalamity

Kalamity

This Fappening has been a roller coaster ride. Sometimes Brilliant when Emma Watson ans Amanda Seyfried leaked. Somewhat meh when Sophie Gradon (mostly unknown but definitely hot) and Lacey Banghard leaked (page 3 girl) but all in all it was great. And I'm thankful it happened at all.
    Unfortunately the rumored Dunst and Kayley Cuoco vids never surfaced. New rumors surfaced regarding Kate Beckinsale, Hailey Atwell, Candice Patton, Rosario Dawson and Kate Hudson leaks which just made me anticipate the next leak more.

It looks like its over for now. Basically we have to wait until some other dude with content decides to release what his got. Maybe tomorrow, maybe next year, maybe in another 2 years. This only confirmed that theres still a lot out there we havent seen. Some dated to pre 2014 and some as recent as last year.

I'm honestly just glad Phun is back. I couldn't get on for 2 days and when that stopped being a problem I discovered I couldn't post LoL. Its the fault of all those dingleberries posting Phun links on every fappening discussion

8. redsoxgirl2017

redsoxgirl2017

Dont anticipate its over, the rumored videos of Kirsten dunst along with kylie jenner victoria justice new additions and her sister Madison aswell as kate beckinsale, i cant see all that being fabricated or made up. And i cant believe that will be the only demi picture, i agree most of the hardcore stuff was really unknown celebs and a lacey banghard who normally gets paid to model topless pictures, back to my first point i find it very hard to believe its over, with generally it only leaked 2 girls thats anyone will end up remember, emma Watson & amanda seyfried

9. redsoxgirl2017

redsoxgirl2017

think of it like the one in 2014, who are the only 2 names you remember? kate upton & Jennifer Lawrence

10. powerone30

powerone30

There were reports that people had seen pics of Kate Moss that had been hacked wedding pics some naked, yet none of the sites I have seen have her pics.

Thanks to the people who have helped I havnt been able to get to each thread as the site falls over.

11. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Lets all thank people that commit crimes so some can masturbate to other people's private pictures!
    Hurray for hackers!

12. kabnt2005

kabnt2005

My favorites by far are the Katie Cassidy ones. Huge fan of hers because of Arrow.

On that note, I heard there were a picture and video of Candice Patton supposedly out there, but I haven't been able to find them. Anyone with a link to them, please send me a PM!

TERRASTAR18 likes this.
  13. kmr2016

kmr2016

Yeah can't really complain about what we have gotten since I'm not the one taking the chance of going to jail.

Overall so far with the leaks this week I have been really pleasantly surprised by what we have gotten. Even though the nude video hasn't been confirmed, the pics of Emma modeling the different pics were great.

Wasn't surprised that we got nudes of Paige (as I mentioned in her thread that I am surprised more WWE women haven't been leaked with the number of selfie pics they take) I was surprised by the different videos of her. She is the one I feel most sorry for because the others don't have to deal with public as directly as she does.

As a fan of the show Banshee, the leaks of Lili and Triste were great. Can never get enough of Lili and her amazing butt. Triste really surprised me by not only getting leaks of her but of the actual videos. They're amazing and a bit ironic considering her stance on sex scenes on the show.

Jillian's videos were great. Also liked Katie's pics that we got. As an American not bothered by the lesser known foreign women that were leaked as 1) again I'm not the one taking the risk to leak the pics and 2) it gives me hope that more famous foreign women will get leaked eventually. (Please if there is a god above let pics of some of Coronation Street girls get leaked esp. Michelle, Helen and Brooke)

Would also like to ask if someone would please be able to post the lists of potential leaks that are being rumored? From a post above if there are pics of Candice Patton and Hayley Atwell, I hope they get released soon.

14. Kopite1892

Kopite1892

I know 3 of the girls leaked and none are of interest to me.

15. swae

swae

Are these leaks or people that traded them and just posting them?

16. Clownfreakz

Clownfreakz

I think they're just posted on Vola, and then spread out to all different sites i.e. Phun, 4Chan etc.
    It's been great so far, we know that Emma Watson has huge pink perfect nips at least, and a few others like BJs.
    I truly hope it isn't over, hopefully the leak source has just got the weekend off.
    Fingers crossed!

17. SDLRob

SDLRob

I saw a comment elsewhere that the leaker wasn't 'going to release anything else this weekend' .... to me that doesn't mean they're finished leaking... just taking Sunday off.

Clownfreakz likes this.
  18. God Emperor

God Emperor

I dont think the fbi will get involved this time.Anyways the last leaker only got 9 months and became a hero to many.

19. STOKER44

STOKER44

I'm surprised no one mentioned Trieste Kelly Dunn and Lili Simmons. Being a huge fan of "Banshee", I was extremely pleased to see these two.

4BOXER likes this.
  20. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18

April was the hottest girl for me. Never knew what she looked like but after this I became a fan. Feel sorry for Kaitlin and Summer but damn they look good. Paige is a mess. Bareback with different dudes along with her alcohol problems shows she needs help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.