1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Fappening Discussion V2 (Listen This Time)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by corrupted, Oct 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chaosa

chaosa

Totally ready to return to normal, but any info on Laura Ramsey, Lisalla Montenegro or Tameka Jacobs? I'm pretty sure they were listed at the very beginning, and in light of some lesser-knowns being released over the last week or so, perhaps? BTW, thanks for all the insight.

2. 120-days-of-oxfordshire

120-days-of-oxfordshire

I haven't really kept up with what has leaked versus what hasn't at this point, but I know Lis Mont & Tameka both have sets. Unsure about Ramsey... seems like there may have been some hype surrounding her, but I could very easily be confusing her with someone else.

1 person likes this.
  3. chaosa

chaosa

Awesome. That's all I needed to know. Thanks!

1 person likes this.
  4. NickJones

NickJones

So EBR is 100% real then? If you say it, I'll believe it. And you mentioned knowing of an Allison Mack set in an earlier thread. Was this just a rumor you heard or is it the real deal?

5. 120-days-of-oxfordshire

120-days-of-oxfordshire

No, my point with EBR was that realp said he was going to drop her fabled set, but didn't follow through with it. Much like the guy who supposedly had JLH.

Concerning Mack:

Neato, I can quote myself :D

6. NickJones

NickJones

Oh, my bad dude! I should have read more carefully. Thanks for your time though!

7. muttley

muttley Ten Years of Phun

In the AnnaLynne McCord set, there are 4 explicit pics in 320x240 resolution - the exif data on those four shows that they were made with Quicktime 7.3 and they look like they could be screencaps from a vid. In spiderswims' post HERE they are in the bottom row: the two on the far right and the two with the red thong.

Does anyone have any information about a possible vid?

8. Smoopy

Smoopy Livin' the Dream! BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Translation please?

9. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

''I saw screencaps!Where is video?''

1 person likes this.
  10. Just a little crazy

Just a little crazy

Hey 120-days-of-oxfordshire are we ever gonna see the full Candace Swanepoel set?

11. alex230

alex230

120, what about Alexis Bledel's set and the unreleased stuff of Ashley Benson?

12. quecho

quecho

And here it goes again...

13. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Its unavoidable!:lol:

So

1. Hayden Panettiere
    2. Brittany Snow
    3. Kristen Bell
    4. Ashley Benson
    5. Elisha Cuthbert
    6. Emmanuelle Chriqui
    7. Nina Dobrev
    8. Sophia Bush
    9. Vanessa Hudgens
    10. Cheryl Tweedy
    from my top 10 i only 4 were hacked and only 2 were worth it....

14. Strikes Again

Strikes Again

Hey man. Just wondering if the rumors of Meisha Tate pictures are true?

15. khonsu

khonsu

1 person likes this.
  16. RKS

RKS Set condition 1 SQ for strategic missile launch. 15 Year Member

None of my top ten were hacked :(

17. 120-days-of-oxfordshire

120-days-of-oxfordshire

If they're going to come out, it's going to take a long fucking time for them to do so. Only a couple people had them supposedly I haven't heard anything from either of them for weeks now.

Say it with me now:

Don't hold your breath for any fresh content of other "entirely unleaked" celebs.

Don't hold your breath for any fresh content of other "entirely unleaked" celebs.

No idea; I don't really know who she is at all and what exists of "her" set I found rather gross, so I deleted it just like I did Hope Solo.

18. gpap

gpap

That's a bummer, I was hoping to see them. I know this is the most annoying and stupid type of question, but I can't help myself. Do you have an idea if they're worth getting excited over?

19. 120-days-of-oxfordshire

120-days-of-oxfordshire

I'd imagine it's more of the same, but I have nothing at all to substantiate that opinion beyond just a gut feeling.

20. Franko

Franko Guest

Longtime lurker (joined 2009). Heard rumours that some uncensored J Aniston wanderlust footage was circulating a month or so back, probably unrelated to the fappening but as the man with his finger on the pulse wondered whether 120 days had heard anything similar? Think the original source was imdb forums and the posts were soon deleted and user vanished but he said something along the lines of 'if you search "deep" enough into the web'...?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.