1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Fappening - leaks discussion (don't post pics in this thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by hielo33, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Drizzle-

-Drizzle- Gaga 4 Gaga Ten Years of Phun

I'd like to know this too.

2. Supernova

Supernova

The frappening has created a lot of bickering between people... I'm done with phun! It's been nice knowing you all until it became less nice...

3. soffrolostress

soffrolostress

Thank you for answering. Hopefully the Iza set is full of great pictures (can't wait).
    Too bad about Ale. She is someone that would be particularly interesting because she's never been properly nude.
    Hopefully someone thought of her even though for now her name hasn't been mentioned.

4. dontstopmenow

dontstopmenow

hey guys
    like 120-days, im also one of the collectors. But never did i hack or leak anything. I pretty much have all the celebs that were mentioned here in my collection (no i will not leak anything). And just to clarify things and to help 120-days out a bit, im willing to answer any questions left. No idea how i could proof that im legit.

just as an info, everybody says this is deepweb or darknet stuff which is hidden on the internet and stuff............its not. You just had to go in contact with the right people. It wasnt really rocket sience to become one of the collectors.

120-days, i send you a email a few days ago.

1 person likes this.
  5. GingerCat

GingerCat

How much more Jennifer Lawrence pictures, audio files or video files are there left to be released?

Also are there any more photos of A or B list celebrities that are going to be released?

Thanks.

6. dontstopmenow

dontstopmenow

as far as i know jlaw is complete when it comes to pics. The two wav files are legit (no more files to be released). I didnt really followed if all the videos were released, but overall there is no nude/sex video.

Like 120-days i have no idea about any release process.

1 person likes this.
  7. osiris81

osiris81

Have you seen or heard about Alexis Bledel set? If you did can you describe it?

8. dontstopmenow

dontstopmenow

nope sorry, her name never came up (doesnt mean it doesnt exist)

9. GingerCat

GingerCat

As far as I know there has only been one wav file of Jennifer Lawrence released and it is around 15 seconds of what sounds like her masturbating. What is the other wav file?

What sort of photos are in the Selena Gomez collection?

Also thought I would ask are the hackers still hacking celebrities or are they done for now? They should try and find ex boyfriends of celebrities and try and hack them. They might have more luck in regards to some of the really big named celebrities that way.

10. osiris81

osiris81

Any Jessica Lucas, Jamie Chung, Lucy Hale, Shay Mitchell, Kristen Kreuk, Kristen Bell, Mandy Moore, Kirsten Prout, AnnaSophia Robb?

11. ilovetammin

ilovetammin

Seconding the question about possible Lucy Hale. Saw her name on a list of alleged celeb emails/iclouds that's been floating about, along with others who have definitely been hacked and had stuff released.

12. foeplay

foeplay ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I thought you could no longer ask if a certain celeb exists? Sorry, but I am an avid follower of rules.

13. dontstopmenow

dontstopmenow

lucy hale exists, mandy moore probably too. Never heard about any of the other ladys.

14. ggny

ggny

I cant find the Nina Dobrev ones anyone want to hook me up with a link in pm?

15. ggny

ggny

Did Lucy leak yet? And what about her costars Shay Mitchell and Troian Bellisario they have anything?

16. kapat

kapat

Nina dobrev set was pretty blah... just a drunk chick partying with friends. The other degrassi chick and LA complex show lead Cassie steel was included too. No nudez at all, worthless don't even bother looking for it. You'll be disappointed.

Didn't seem all that "young" to me though, Nina has always looked young for her age.

17. davos11

davos11

Hey , Sorry to be another annoying question guy , But i guess hoping to get an answer rather than stalk this forum all week would make more sense ;) ,

Could anyone deny or confirm the below celebs for me , thanks very much

Rachel Riley
    keira Knightley
    cat deely
    Helen Flanagan

I've heard rumours about them all and seen them mentioned in various folders, Some proved to be fakes ,Others have had a single pic released but there is supposed to be more ,So i basically just wanna know if they actually have sets and if so of what size approx , thanks in advance

18. marathonmann

marathonmann

I wonder why there are only leaks of american celebs and a few british ones. I think some leaks of celebs of other countries would be nice too.

19. kapat

kapat

^ Very true.

hey 120 if you're still here, have you heard about any other degrassi girls' sets other than Nina dobrev?

20. ggny

ggny

I bet Cassie Steele would have a ton

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.