1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Mastermind Animated GIF Archive Thread

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Mastermind2002, Nov 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nocturnal Emissions

Nocturnal Emissions

Ignore this MM. :2cent:

Frameboy and grzegorz like this.
  2. VDark

VDark

MM, I am appreciative of the request you fulfilled for me. I have read the thread, and that doesn't change what I said.

I've seen this go down 1,000 times. It's always the same thing. People just can't deal with he fact that they got dealt with by a moderator, and do all this to try and turn themselves into some kind of martyr.

This could have been over and forgotten by now.

3. Euphoria

Euphoria Official Phun.org Amateur Model ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi MM, thank you for explaining your perspective. As you can imagine, I had been wondering where the comment had come from since you and I had little interaction. I definitely appreciate that you took the time to write it all out. Helps me to make sense of it all. I can also understand your view. I have a few thoughts I’d like to share with you and hope you can put yourself in my shoes here too….

I don’t make it to the celeb forum much, but it seemed highly logical to me that you would know of me, considered your length of time here. I was aware of who you were. I don’t consider myself the most known member on the board, but I thought it completely full of sense that you would know of me, considering how much I contribute, do milestone self shot photos for people, that I am in sigs around the board and even more so, that I interact in a multitude of threads other than just my own, both in the general, model and sometimes celeb forums.

Also,
    I posted in that thread early on. Had you read and truly been a part of/viewed the thread... you would've seen my replies. Thus, it again, seemed highly logical to me you knew who I was.

Naturally, your comment would be viewed very differently if you did know me. In my mind, I was thinking, “Why would he say that?” And was waiting for your return to find out. Then I didn’t hear from you and it only encouraged the possibility you intended your original words. I know you feel no need to apologize, and I never asked you to, but I did think I would at least get an explanation since the comments were heard (and felt) by me… a very real, genuine, also generous member of the forum.

So your communication now...

… finally clarifies that and I am no longer in the dark.

I know these words were not intended just for me, yet...
    ... in my response to you, do you really see that I am a “damsel in distress”? I was pretty rational and mature considering I had just been called an ugly bitch. How would you reply, or a girl you know would, or how would you if someone said that about your friend? I am not in need of a Clark Kent to save me. Those that know me know I can handle my own. I don’t need anyone to defend me or speak on my behalf. If others do, it’s on their own accord. I was, however, appreciative of their support, in a similar way that you are here appreciate of being understood here as well.

Not to detract from your effort in any way, as you certainly do those things above to the nth degree... however I know of many others, including myself. This is a great community.

As I already stated in one of my prior posts in the “Mastermind Banned” thread, I don’t want you to apologize unless it’s genuine and I never asked for you to. That said, your comment was insulting and disrespectful to me, intentional or not. I was not expecting to be on the top 100 list. When I was it surprised me, I was a bit embarrassed as I didn’t feel I was of that caliber and it humbled me. It was pretty cool and I was thankful. Then to read your comments, how would you feel, in my shoes? It’s entirely up to you to feel empathy or kindness towards me.

I agree. They call them ugly. Which is why I took the ugly and big nosed comment in stride. They don’t, however, typically call them “bitch” unless it’s more personal. This raised a natural flag.

I can see your perspective, but the fact is the system is what is in place here. You had the opportunity to PM a mod to express your view and the misunderstanding. You chose not to use it, so it further added to the confusion, in my opinion.

In real life, with reasonable suspect a person is arrested. Upon review it is decided if they receive prison time(or whatever the terms are) or the case is dismissed. Similar to say, a small ban with an option to discuss your view with a mod, before receiving a permaban. Again, just my opinion.

Hi, Mochujoe... just curious here:

... if you took the time to read all my posts in this regard, and view my profile/threads/etc, before and since posting your view? and did you know that I posted in the Top 100 thread, so if MM had read that thread he would've seen my response and that I was shocked I was even on the list? and that as well, in that very thread, other members mentioned me in their posts?

Hopefully MM, you also saw in the comments by everyone, including me, that you were seen as a valuable member of the forum, and that everyone is aware and appreciative of how generous you are here, regardless of if they agreed with you. I also agree with others that is a testament to you that you are continuing to fulfill requests despite your desire to leave.

Lastly, I’ve broken my nose almost 3 times. The 3rd it wasn’t set, I just popped it back myself because I wanted to keep dancing(used to be a pro ballerina). You can tell because my left side where it’s damaged is different than the right and the bridge is fucked up. Kinda can see it in these photos:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I get bloody noses and can’t breathe right on that side. I’m supposed to get it re-broken for years now, but I’m terrified of hospitals and surgeries. I think you might’ve given me the courage to finally deal with it… so for that, I genuinely thank you.

So all this drama and, I may end up with a prettier, healthier nose. Go figure. Lemon into lemonade. :)

You’ve already made up your mind to leave, but I hope you reconsider your choice. All the best to you either way.

Cheers,

~E.

4. Prevail69

Prevail69 Killing In The Name Of ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Just checkin the status of my Gif request and read the post above me here...
    Im not really into this whole debate goin on, so I could be wrong. But I seem to remember this chick E saying when the whole thing went down that she doesnt care what one person thinks about her, blah blah blah. And now I read here that because of your comment about her ugly nose, she is gonna go get it fixed.:-?

I just want my Kristana Gifs, been so long because of this dumb situation, Thanks MM

5. Euphoria

Euphoria Official Phun.org Amateur Model ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Sigh.

You are completely incorrect about "this chick E"(I'm right above you, you can speak to me personally - technically, I am "in the room"). It doesn't phase me that MM thinks I'm ugly and "blah blah".... it just reminded me that I need to wise up and get the courage to fix an already problematic health situation with my nose.

It's so frustrating to feel like no matter what I post, I'm being misunderstood and people are making assumptions about me. I suppose MM and I have this in common.

As far as wanting your gifs, personally, I appreciate MM taking the time to reply. I'm sure he is also diligently working on your gifs as well. Maybe a little patience considering his character was attacked and he's doing you a favor, would be thoughtful.

:2cent:

6. Jammsbro

Jammsbro ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

He took the huff because folk defended E. Plain and simple. I've had plenty, plenty of arguments and times when i've been the bad guy, did i leave? No, the forum is as much mine as anyone i argue with. Same goes for E and MM. Both have put in a ton of effort and time and no-one's comments should be enought o drive them away.

Neither of them seem to hold any grudge against each other at all. Most folks don't bother with the matter any more. It does seem that a couple of others who jumped in waaay after the fact are being deliberately inflammatory to keep the argument alive for the sake of proving themselves right.

Drop it and lets get back to the board.

Euphoria likes this.
  7. Mochujoe

Mochujoe

I know you're not commenting to me here, but from the tone used in the post(s), I gathered that people took up the title themselves, apparently having felt you were the DiD, not MM specifically.

Not necessary; sometimes people just use that term in place of 'girl/woman', and sometimes people just throw it out there instead to keep in tone with the rest of their comment.

Meh, I've spent a good deal of time around not entirely savory characters.

As I mentioned to TheRiver when they PM'd me, I honestly didn't read the thread, and didn't really want to. There's a certain... I don't know, scene or something that frequents the Model forums that I'm just not a part of. I stick to the Celebrity area and occasionally the Video area.

I know I seem to be going against my own research comment at the moment...

And I know that post of mine was a little contradictory. Saying to look at the posts above you and then that all the names start to blur, but it's true imo.

Gah, I have to stop posting when I'm tired; I make less and less sense.

...Dude.

*sigh* One step forward two steps back.

grzegorz likes this.
  8. SigmundFrodo

SigmundFrodo

Hey, Euphoria...
    I've never seen your thread... don't go to the model section much... but those 2 pics you put up showing your broken nose... well... damn.... you're pretty darn cute! I may have to visit your thread!

Anyway.... Beauty is is the eye of the beholder. There are quite a few female celebs on this forum that I, personally, don't find attactive, whereas others think they are sooo hot. (I'll look at them anyways... as they do seem to have killer bods!) And some that I find hot... others call ugly. To each their own.

Too much drama going on here.... I think everybody should just take a deep breath.... and move on. In the grand scheme of things... is this really worth losing any sleep over? I think MM has done a marvelous job with his contributions... and I'm looking forward to checking out yours. I, myself, have made inappropriate comments, in person, to others, that offended them. In my opininion, a gentleman would offer a sincere apology if he knows he has personally offended someone. There is honor in this.

I wish you both the best in whatever you do....

9. gaphugs

gaphugs BANNED

booooooooorrrring. Even Frank Sinatra didn't take this long to retire.....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

PM the gifs and lock the thread. End of

10. Jammsbro

Jammsbro ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Its only that mochujoe guy that is keeping the argument going, everyone ignore his posts and the thread can keep some respect.

11. irish-sid

irish-sid BANNED

i've just read through the last 10 pages of this thread.
    you can tell E is getting bored with it, and MM has had his say.
    with people continually bringing it up and tellin MM to leave is not helping the situation at all.
    he has been a great contributor here (from what i have read) and he should respectfully and quietly should be allowed to finish the requests. if people just stop commenting on it the problem will go away. he has said he is not going to apologise and that he IS leaving. so stop pushing it and let the problem disappear.

Mochujoe likes this.
  12. Mochujoe

Mochujoe

Why thank you very much Jammsbro, very respectful of you.

I honestly didn't realize I was arguing anything with my last couple of posts. It certainly didn't feel that way to me.

You realize it's only been a handful of days right?

Indeed. This is my last post on the matter, unless responding to a question or MM. And either could be done via PMs.

13. Inuk

Inuk insert witty comment here ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

^^^ wtf was that? way to go airhead.

reported.

14. snowboarderok

snowboarderok

You know the sad part of this all, if the mod had just deleted the post like the rule 5 clearly states, none of this would have happened and everyone would be happy and we would have tons and tons of gifs to look at....

15. Inuk

Inuk insert witty comment here ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

I've been here for a while.

I saw that mastermind or whatever his name was, he fucking milked his "oh shit I got shit on, I'm leaving phun, see ya, later, for a week looking for sympathy" you are leaving dude, leave. he milked it.

you leave, go. he fucked up, don't milk it, don't let the phun door hit your ass on the way out as you click the red x. laters.

16. Mastermind2002

Mastermind2002 Graphic Artist

TO ALL PHUN MEMEBERS: I'm done commenting on the Euphoria issue. What's done is done and all the discussion in the world isn't going to reverse anything so respectfully allow me to complete the requests without any further discussion on this matter.

17. Mastermind2002

[​IMG]

9/17/2008
    Rapidshare | 154MB | 28 Total

Rapidshare

chucky and jew02 like this.
  18. DVD+R

DVD+R

thanks for all the gifs Mastermind2002

19. DirtyItaly

DirtyItaly The Don of Amateurs

Another 2005 fantastic is leaving.... fuck! ;)

20. Mastermind2002

[​IMG]

9/17/2008
    Rapidshare | 31.00MB | 6 Total

Rapidshare

Prevail69, chucky, VDark and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.