1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

THE PERFECT STORM - An Original Fiction by AfterDark (chapter 2)

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by AfterDark, May 19, 2010.

1. AfterDark

AfterDark

Conditions Intensify

Let’s just call it one of those days, the kind you look back on with a pinch of macho pride mixed with a twist of regret for perhaps revealing too much. Eden and Scott had graduated that afternoon. I watched from my bedroom window as her family gathered on the lawn for pictures, first in her cap and gown then in the form flattering lavender dress, white stockings and dress matching custom dyed pumps. From my open window I thought I could almost smell her Chanel perfume. As the valedictorian and her family departed for the graduation Center I lay down in my bed and masturbated for about the 1000th time to the angel across the street.
    After midnight me, Drew and a few other guys were playing cards in my parent’s patio when Scott rolled up in his Audi, windows down and stereo thumping. I could hear Eden yelling as the car screeched to a halt. She emerged from the passenger side, the glow she displayed earlier in the day now replaced by disgust and tears. That was all I needed to see. I raced across the street; Drew and the boys chasing. Without waiting for an explanation I pummeled Scott through the driver’s window before opening the door and dragged him into me street. Chaz and Tyler were holding my arms but I continued to kick the surprised and confused bastard curled up on the pavement that dared bring a tear to my girl’s eye on one of happiest days of her life.
    Drew pulled me away. “Hey dude, Wyatt, that’s enough man, she’s OK. Back off. They just had an argument and she broke up with him. Christ, man, knock it off before the cops come. Eden is fine, no big deal; this piece of shit isn’t worth it.”
    I finally regained control and quickly covered by blaming the Red Bull and flask of Grey Goose that Tyler had snuck over. Scott scraped himself from the street, face bruised and bloodied and graduation suit torn at the knees and elbows. I could sense her eyes on me and I tried to resist looking back as I turned for home but I met her gaze as she peered through the curtains of the family room bay window. Her mouth formed a barely perceptible smile as she touched the window. The sentiment of gratitude was obvious but her eyes betrayed a wondering disbelief, as if asking herself why her brother’s best friend would do something so…chivalrous. I broke eye contact, spat in the street where ScottyBoy had laid sniveling. I mumbled to my friends, “I never liked that dude,” as I went home feeling I might have been just a little too intense. That was the last we saw of Scott on Maple Lane.

I guess I will always consider it our first date. Of course there were no romantic implications, simply two long time friends sharing another family event but she did greet me with a soulful hug and kiss, we held hands throughout the day and walked arm-in-arm in and out of the ceremony and the banquet. The day was all about Andrew but for me it was seeing Eden for the first time since Drew and I graduated almost a year ago. It was a gorgeous late spring day made all the more glorious when she exited her parent’s house modeling a short white skirt, powder blue linen blouse and 4 inch white high heels. Her olive skin was already showing the effects of longer sunnier days, her lithe tan legs having no use for pantyhose. My boner started before she even reached me. By the time she pushed her brother aside to embrace me I had to cleverly maneuver myself to avoid pressing a raging hard-on into her midsection.
    Eden and I cheered loudly, our fingers entwined in a single fist above our heads as Drew accepted his awards. He was now a fully accredited paramedic and the youngest State Police cadet in our counties history. At the ensuing luncheon, the county commissioners presented Drew with a $5000 check to help with his schooling and training. I felt a twinge of guilt realizing the state was putting up $22,000 a year so I could play football and hump co-ed’s.
    The night ended with me carrying Drew to bed. I pulled off his shoes and necktie, tossed a blanket over him and left the room. Across the hall the light from a half closed bathroom door caught my attention. Eden was bent over the sink brushing her teeth wearing a short white teddy. Due to her posture her breasts practically spilled over the top of the nightie and there wasn’t enough material to conceal her bare, tight, apple shaped buttocks that swayed up and down as she moved her long brown hair from side to side depending on which way she was brushing. It was all I could do to keep myself from rampaging into the bathroom and taking her. Instead I crept quietly down the stairs but I could have sworn I met her eyes in the bathroom mirror as I glanced back a last time.
    Back at my parents home I called my girlfriend on campus. Monica was already asleep but was happy to hear from me and even more enthused when I initiated a round of phone sex. I ended up with a puddle of jit on my stomach and she passed out with two fingers in her twat after a couple of orgasms but my erection wouldn’t subside. I thought about calling one of the local sluts who would fuck me on a moment’s notice but I decided this stiff one needed special treatment. I had no choice but to lather my dick in lotion, wrap it in the 6 year old yellow panties of a teenager now luscious woman that I still packed in my suitcase and whack off until the sun rose. Every jerk was accompanied by the vision of my cock pressed between the tits or against the ass cheeks I saw bent over the sink. I finally slept when my hands cramped.