1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Thread name changed

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by pedrosaD, Sep 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pedrosaD

pedrosaD

first of all i am a noob in the site so forgive if i get wrong.

i created a thread with the tittle [FS]-huge collections of hollywood nude scenes.

but it has been changed to - [FS] Erika Eleniak boob sucked and body licked - chasers.

i want to use the thread to be a big thread and not a single link thread.

i have checked the folder and i saw lot of threads with multi links.

where i am going wrong? please help me

2. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

post each vid in individual threads or add them to matching "multi-link"-threads - please don`t start another one.

3. pedrosaD

pedrosaD

i planned to present create a thread which will have videos of many hollywood actress.i created the thread with a video and planned to add many videos each day in that one.

that thread won't stay with single link,i would have added nearly 5 within a day.

but now it's name has been changed i can't add other videos in it because then the tittle would be wrong.

now i am confused.

i always want to create a mega thread so i can't post links in individual thread.so what should i do.

please help me.

4. S-type

S-type Cogito, ergo sum Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

5. TheOne

TheOne The President ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

why do you want a mega thread? makes no difference to single threads, and I find it easier to find stuff in single threads!

6. pedrosaD

pedrosaD

i knew there are quite a few mega threads in the forum,i even said that in my post.But i wanted to open my own mega thread.

But now i understand that you don't want anymore.don't worry i won't post where the work is not welcomed.

thank you so much!

7. pedrosaD

pedrosaD

as for as i know links or threads will die very soon if it gets less visitors,that will always happen when you create thread for each video.[i mostly want to use cash hosts,so they will delete the links in 30 days or so.

so if i create a thread with multi videos which also gets updated everyday,that will help the thread to say alive which helps both uploader and donwloader.

please note that it's only my opinion,so i am not saying the present rule isn't good.

8. Salty Longshanks

Salty Longshanks Using my third arm

And.............the "money shot". :rolleyes:

Sounds like you may want to rethink your choice of host. As far as phun is concerned, your individual threads may drop off the the first page of whichever section your post(s) may reside, but under normal circumstances they won't be deleted.

I think your concerns have been addressed sufficiently. Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.