1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Trial of new imagehost, imgphun.com.

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by S-type, Mar 25, 2013.

1. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

I ran into the same problem with a 7mg file.

1 person likes this.
  2. Cold As Ice

Cold As Ice Master of Solid Water Ten Years of Phun

[​IMG]

7,7 Mb gif

Little over 8 Mb wouldn't upload

1 person likes this.
  3. Hencock

Hencock ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

sorry i was so busy that's why i cant reply , now these days i am working on filehost and a streaming script too. looking for some good server but didn't find anything yet which i need, well my brother "Cold As Ice" is right . and he also provided a sample image. thanks to Cold As Ice giving answer on my behalf .

4. J3scribe

You should have file size limits clearly stated so uploaders know ahead of time.

1 person likes this.
  5. Hencock

updated information are given at first page .

6. Flippy

Flippy There's some awesome stuff in the garbage. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

if you decide to include sponsors or advertisement i would appreciate if you try and stay away from popup advertisement as long as possible. Im not stupid i know you will reach a point where you want to earn some extra bucks on your host and no one here has the right to stop you from doing that. But just a small wish from me stay away from popups if you can.

1 person likes this.
  7. Hencock

personally i hate popup, it also effects on site surfing and loading, and i always preferred 1st my site and my users. and about the Ad-networks i didn't think about it yet, a friend of mine recently lunch a Sex Toys & Bondage Gear producing concern he will defiantly give me sponsors as we talk last night . i will stay away from the popup.
    Thanks for your suggestion i appropriate it.

EDIT

no i didn't create any difference between Phun and imgphun . all the respective Admin and mod and members of phun have right to suggest me their precious opinions. i will try to act upon their opinion. its a friendly host as well. and about the earning as a coder and an uploader i earn to much doing this part time. its enough for me if my host help me to maintain its servers.

2 people like this.
  8. Flippy

Flippy There's some awesome stuff in the garbage. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

i dont mind banners you can put up as many as you want. I just have a shitty popup killer on my PC that is why i hate popups. ;)

2 people like this.
  9. J3scribe

I don't see anything about filesize limits anywhere.

1 person likes this.
  10. Hencock

New Image dimensions are on desire of admin

SMALL THUMB 150 pixels
    MEDIUM THUMB 250 pixels
    LARGE THUMB 350 pixels
    LARGER THUMB 450 pixels
    COVER THUMB 550 pixels

and some other information

FILE SIZE

Jpeg,Png,Jpg File Size Is 3Mb

For Gif images File Size Is 8Mb

For Zip File Size Is 2Mb

User can upload 30 images for "Ajax"
    User can upload 10 images for "Multi"

my mate here is what are you asking about

[​IMG]

4 people like this.
  11. Formula_1

Formula_1 Tame Racing Driver ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

When you click on a large image it brings it up in a separate window but you can't browse the entire image. How do you look around on the image?

12. assman4life

assman4life

I can't see any large pics. Everytime I click on one to open it all I get is adds. Never can get to the pic so I will avoid this.

13. Captain_Morgan

Captain_Morgan

Good one but not very useful :)) Has to be worked at

14. Hencock

Last day user have seen the site was down. actually server were updating and they are still in process it can take few more hour, for now imgphun is running well as it was before . For more questions you can send me PM. yes PM !!!! :)

have Phun with Imgphun

1 person likes this.
  15. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Puttin' On The Ritz ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Are you the owner of Imgphun? Or just an user?

1 person likes this.
  16. secmoose

secmoose

This image site is causing more issues than it is worth. Cannot open more than one image at a time or I start having issues. What is the black screen for and then asks you to verify content. If I click this once why does it reappear on every new page. I have about three secondsto save the picture before I get this black screen that I can never get rid of. So I can only open one page at a time vs. opening the pages of 4-5 pix that I want to save. The Pop-ups cause errors as well, and the only way to get out is to use the Task Manager to close out the my browser becasue there is no other way.

This site was fine for the first few weeks, but has been ruined by all this added pop-ups and warnings. I avoid posts that take me there now. I have never had this many issues with other hostring sites.

17. robo99

robo99 passing thru ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I like the 450x450 size in adult.

Images open quick and clean.

I have not had any other problems noted by others.

18. robo99

robo99 passing thru ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

uploaded a gif of 5.24MB

gif does not move;animate within the body of the post, as with picturescream

need to click on gif to see movement and with imagebam as gif opens to a 2nd screen

19. Formula_1

Formula_1 Tame Racing Driver ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I would rather have it open up a thumbnail in a new tab instead of a separate window. Then you have to use the arrow keys to browse the image. You need to be able to browse the image using the mouse.

20. Cold As Ice

Cold As Ice Master of Solid Water Ten Years of Phun

There are more hosts that have the same kind of software and all work the same