1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

vBulletin 4.1.8.

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by cayne, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Flippy

Flippy There's some awesome stuff in the garbage. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

all i can write is that we have let the hosters get one more chance they are working on a code to increase the smoothness and speed.

2. TheOne

TheOne The President ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

just thinking, how come when you update the page after making a post (which is visible post number 16), the post you just made in on the next page. I don't remember that happening with the old forum

shouldn't you be on that same page as the last post you made?

3. Merlin

Merlin The Monster YOU Made Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Lounge Lizard Phun Award Holder

Sweet!!!! I haven't had any problems replying to quotes. Kudos Gents!

4. Merlin

Merlin The Monster YOU Made Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Lounge Lizard Phun Award Holder

Run into something. When i clicked on New Posts it came back no matches. I then clicked on What's New and it also came back no matches. Just thought you should know.

5. rappy

rappy just a filthy mudblood ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

its certainly very snappy...I have only come across errors when quick replying...sometimes it asks me to leave page because its taking so long

6. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

Same as the old set-up. 15 posts per page, so if the post you make is 16, then it should direct you to the top of the next page (page 2). It was that way before.

7. TheOne

TheOne The President ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

not for me now, I go to the same page where I was, not the same page where the last post (by me) is

8. Mo

Mo LFC 4 Life ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

It took an hour to even open any forum all i got is BAD GATEWAY message.....

9. Cy

Cy X-No-Archive ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

502 bad gateway error.

fer fux sake, shoot the damned host co. I cant believe the host company is still fucking phun on this issue. They're either incompetent or just wanna suck $$$ out of cayne for un-needed hardware. A misconfigured server doesnt need more ram, it needs a competent admin, to set it up right.

Magge likes this.