1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Victoria Justice - Leaked Pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by spiderswims, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. agk$man

agk$man

I hate to do this to you, because I'd like it to be real ... but that picture was taken in New York City fashion week back in February ... so in a hotel. She did a keek from the same place and the bed was white.

So you'll have to find proof elsewhere. ;)

2 people like this.
  2. khashoggi

khashoggi ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

could a mod please lock this thread? the last 3,5 pages are ridiculous

3. fee

fee

I'm personally suspending disbelief.

A few months ago, it was hard enough believing nude pictures of Victoria even existed. Without the entire collection, a few headless breast shots (out of context) would make it virtually impossible to believe. Now we know better.

If there's a lead, I'm following it with some interest.

4. gerke

gerke

This is getting laughable.

2 people like this.
  5. fee

fee

Victoria was on tour for most of 2012 and 2013. She spent a majority of time on a tour bus and in hotel rooms, making it hard to prove or disprove anything from those stills.

If the entire vid ever turns up, make sure to post it here. I haven't travelled in those circles for ages. :)

6. Eddieranger

Eddieranger BANNED

This thread should be locked unless there are adds. You guys are ridiculously gullible!

4 people like this.
  7. agk$man

agk$man

Yes it is, look at the pictures BEFORE & AFTER that one, she walked a runway where people wore red for women's causes in New York City Fashion week. That hairstyle is the exact one she wore at a Rebecca Minkoff Fashion Show in February as well.

I don't even know why I'm debating such an obvious point.

1 person likes this.
  8. Cyraxisgod

Cyraxisgod

I was thinking more like 'pathetic'.

1 person likes this.
  9. PatchesO'Houlihan

PatchesO'Houlihan

I have decided to do another study to end this controversy once and for all. Using ACDSee to zoom into the images I found the following:

The DNA of the female subject in all 3 images is arranged in double-stranded molecules in a double helix configuration of 46 Chromosomes, with 23 coming from the mother and 23 coming from the father. THIS IS THE SAME FOR THE FEMALE SUBJUCT IN ALL 3 IMAGES. These results cannot be a coincidence, just how many females could have these same results. This is the scientific evidence proving it is VJ in all 3 images.

5 people like this.
  10. fee

fee

This subjuct was so redundant, I actually took back my thanks from your last message. :lol:

1 person likes this.
  11. PatchesO'Houlihan

PatchesO'Houlihan

It seems I had to repeat myself redundantly to try and get the squabbling to end. Looking at the "serious" arguments as to the validity of the images you have to conclude my second test while redundant was called for, needed, crucial, necessary, required, essential, imperative, indispensable, essential, and vital.

12. drsmoke2010

drsmoke2010

^ one of the dumbest fucks i've seen on here, and thats saying something. Anyone spends that much time on this shit is a fucking moron

1 person likes this.
  13. khashoggi

khashoggi ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

wait, are you talking about PatchesO'Houlihan or Zodiac13?

14. JayK697

JayK697

Hi,

I have followed Phun for a very long time (probably about 8 years) and FINALLY decided to join in the 'ph'un!!

All of these celeb leaks have been amazing!...I'm talking about the REAL celebs, not the images of the (less than) Z-listers on the most recent "fap-leaks"! The obscurity of some of the images proclaimed to of a the 'said' celeb are making some users imagine/dream what they are actually seeing!!

However, if the above scientific analysis is true, i do believe that VJ is the owner of that nice tight ass!!! :)

1 person likes this.
  15. Smoopy

Smoopy Livin' the Dream! BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Zodiac? :confused:

2 people like this.
  16. MadAsAHatter

MadAsAHatter

17. redsox12

redsox12 BANNED

Anyone have any info on if/when confirmed leaks of her will be out? nothing has
    been happening for about 2 weeks now, her 4 videos show absolutely nothing, yes shes in a bikini but that's not being naked. also, what happened with the others on that list, aka rita ora,
    bella thorne,
    new selena gomez, etc
    have we seen everything that's going to be 'leaked'

18. Eddieranger

Eddieranger BANNED

It's all BS.

19. marathonmann

marathonmann

I have this info:

3 people like this.
  20. Krayt

Krayt

It's hard to be certain, but the vid of the girl getting up from the toilet does resemble Victoria, and she's wearing what looks like it could be the same shirt from the vid of Victoria on a trampoline.

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.