1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Victoria Justice - Leaked Pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by spiderswims, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sitonb10

sitonb10 "Knight of Fuckery" ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun's Late Bloomer

:deadhorse:

3 people like this.
  2. redsox12

redsox12 BANNED

I cant believe out of the 100 or so leaked pictures not 1 show her taking a topless selfie with her face
    arm,chest, face, stomach, elbow. EVERY girl does that

3. riddles123

riddles123

Not her. No explanation required. It's frightening how gullible some folk are!

3 people like this.
  4. fee

fee

[video=youtube;zbo1PFYOI9o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbo1PFYOI9o[/video] :lol:

Oh, and once again CSIers, Victoria is onto your methods of identification. She also had any remaining beauty marks surgically removed. :D

[​IMG]

6 people like this.
  5. Smoopy

Smoopy Livin' the Dream! BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

I'm sorry I'm not doing any sole-searching ;)

Freckle Detective maybe (but not too many in that shitty puss pic)

6. cronus

cronus ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Real? fake?

[​IMG]

DrGontzo and Loser like this.
  7. voodoojoe

voodoojoe

Long since confirmed as a fake. It was the first one out of the chute and was the reason she denounced the whole thing as fake, only to have the real ones come out.

1 person likes this.
  8. redsox12

redsox12 BANNED

ya but her real ones don't actually show anything

9. orwellnelson

orwellnelson 15 Year Member

Honestly, without a face it doesn't really matter if it's her or not. The #1 way that you suspect a body double in movies is "no face, just closeup of a body part" and you really need to apply the same criteria to a picture. Without a face, it's all sort of just "faith." Even if it is her, without the face it could just as well be someone else. You can look at any random boob or butt and pretend it's Victoria if you want to.

Fact is, 99% of the "Victoria Justice Nudes" on the web are fakes, with the only possible real ones some of the faceless ones from the leak. We also know that "The Fappening" is not stuff that was recently pulled out of iCloud, but rather pics that have been collected and traded over a couple of years. It's certainly not unreasonable to think that some of the more plausible fakes got included, even in the most accurate collection. Furthermore, it's also reasonable to strongly suspect that any "new leaks" are likely to be fakes since there are so many fakes around that anybody who wants to post one and say "A new leaked Victoria Justice!" is likely to get some believers.

1 person likes this.
  10. Princess_Ali

Princess_Ali

You are really trying to sell your opinion. You say all this like it is fact..... Show your proof. Prove these recent pics of her are older than the Fappening.

11. lock67ca

lock67ca

She already confirmed that the ones released after her initial denial were real. You want to go on believing they're mostly all fakes, knock yourself out. As for the recent ass and pussy vidcaps, judgement's still out on those.

12. orwellnelson

orwellnelson 15 Year Member

Yeah, it seems likely that some of the original leaks were her, but as I said, without a face even if they are her, they do nothing for me. I'm not one of those guys who like disembodied close-ups of boobs, twat, etc, even if they are from a famous person. I know there are others who do, and to each his own.

I'm just saying that it's OK to be skeptical of anything without a face. While some of the initial leaks are likely her, I just found it suspicious that the only pictures that don't have her face (or enough of her face to clearly see it's her) are the nude ones. And some of the nude ones seem to be unusually sized photos, almost like they were cropped. Doesn't mean they were faked and doesn't mean they're not her. It just makes me suspicious.

And especially anything that is coming out AFTER the initial leak. It's incredibly simple to find a picture of a slender random internet model and post it somewhere as "Another Victoria Justice leak!"

4 people like this.
  13. redsox12

redsox12 BANNED

lets agree shes gorgeous and we all want to see more of her, not argue over what is and what may not be real,im sure a few of her leaks are her,. and im sure a few aren't, like the ones that shes wearing the green striped shirt is her cause she has multiple shots of her wearing it WITH her face. our goal is to see her naked, not fight about it.

2 people like this.
  14. FooFoo502

FooFoo502

maybe the mods could lock this until something substantial is available to be posted. Keep seeing it and think there might be something worthwhile only to find disappointing drivel yet again

6 people like this.
  15. Eddieranger

Eddieranger BANNED

16. Smoopy

Smoopy Livin' the Dream! BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

If there are fakes posted, there is something to talk about or disprove. If you think anything is a drivel thread, don't click on it.
    If Mods locked every thread that slowed down we wouldn't log on.

I agree they should be locked if things get too heated etc, but if there aren't more pics coming in or the conversation slows, the thread simple fades down the list like all others.

2 people like this.
  17. FooFoo502

FooFoo502

my point being that we don't know if it's more shit talk or pics before hand...kinda my point. How am I supposed to know if a thread is more of the same or actually a new picture before I open it? You're suggesting I use clairvoyance to divine if any post is worth opening? I'm not sure that's how forums are intended to work...

18. redsox12

redsox12 BANNED

amazing how mad and outspoken she got for pics she claimed were fake..

19. LegalAssassin

LegalAssassin

that was the first ones. the second ones, she all but confirmed they were her.

1 person likes this.
  20. redsox12

redsox12 BANNED

a few sites have said they have videos, I saw a few, 1 was her on the toilet( showed nothing)
    1 was on a trampoline
    1 was her in a bikini on the beach talking, and the last was her in a hot tub in a bikini

most likely a stupid question, but did she release or leak any more that show more? 1 site said they had her supposedly having sex cause she had to clean herself up, but after viewing it its honestly so dark to even tell what it is

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.