1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

CHAT Which Celebrity nude scenes you had anticipated the most?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by baca30, Dec 22, 2019.

Tags:
  1. ChrundleTheGreat

ChrundleTheGreat

Olivia Munn in Magic Mike. Jessica Biel in Powder Blue. Salma Hayek in Ask The Dusk. Rosario Dawson in Trance AND Alexander. Scarlett Johansson in Under The Skin. Christina Ricci in Prozak Nation. Kirsten Dunst in Melancholia.

There's two I was extremely excited for that never happened. Jennifer Aniston in Wanderlust and Natalie Portman in Closer. I know Natalie's topless parts were cut before release. But Jennifer's topless scene was in the movie and even screened at festivals. That'll always drive nuts.

2. bob23bob

bob23bob 15 Year Member

For me it’s Sydney Sweeney and Alex DD

ironmikeyv likes this.
  3. chumwithrum

chumwithrum

Natalie Zea in Hung and Callie Thorne in Califoniacation.

CaptainFan88 and SophieK81 like this.
  4. Melissa rauch fan

Melissa rauch fan

Melissa rauch in the bronze

5. James25

James25 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

As far as which celebrity nude scenes I looked the most forward to seeing, three come to mind.

1. Sara Rue in Gypsy 83 - I had a crush on her at the time so getting to see her awesome boobs was really great.
    2. Scarlett Johansson in Under The Skin - I never really expected to see her go nude in a movie so when she finally did it, I was very happy.
    3. Lindsay Lohan in The Canyons - I always love seeing her great boobs.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2019
    crossxcheck likes this.
  6. peevee

peevee

Scarlett Johansson (Under the Skin), Jennifer Lawrence (Red Sparrow), Kate Mara (My Days of Mercy), Rosario Dawson (Trance).
    Kate's scene was the one I waited for couple of years and it sure was worth the wait. And Rosario's nude walk is imo one of the best nude scenes of an A-list celebrity ever.
    Alexandra Daddario should be on the list also but at the time I didn't know her that well.

crossxcheck likes this.
  7. renegade

renegade ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

This was my BIGGEST disappointment in the past years.
    I cried when I found out she used a body double.
    Sad.

crossxcheck likes this.
  8. wigglybutt65

wigglybutt65

Emma Stone in the Favorite

Ice and crossxcheck like this.
  9. Johnnyd

Johnnyd

Alexandra Daddario - True Detective
    Kate Mara - My Days of Mercy
    Emma Stone - The Favorite
    Sydney Sweeney - Euphoria

Waited for all them , and wasn't disappointed at all.

crossxcheck likes this.
  10. Owney

Owney ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Whoa! I didn’t know Kate had a real nude scene!

11. Clarence Boddicker

Clarence Boddicker 15 Year Member

Yeah, she and Ellen Page are lesbians and go at each other pretty hard.

12. Ron5689

Ron5689

Alexandra Daddario in True Detective. There was a ton of debate and speculation. The hype went into overdrive when the trailer came out and it showed that bit of her raising her shirt.

One of the very rare times all the speculation and hype actually paid off.

The whole experience was magical looking back.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2019
  13. like_a_virgin

like_a_virgin

Jessica Biel - Most anticipated. Slightly disappointed regarding the size but still extremely beautiful.
    Kristen Stewart - Had never seen any of her films but when it came, I welcomed it with open arms. And then she just kept giving and giving....and still going strong.
    Lindsay Lohan - Promised and delivered.
    Emma Stone - Nice surprise but it was more like a tease. While still a film, it was just a series of still frames. Hopefully there's more to come, and proper nudity too.
    Kate Mara - probably the one that exceeded all my expectations, just splendid. The film was terrific too and she looked stunning in the film as well.

14. fishman5440

fishman5440 15 Year Member

A friend and I went to the theatre on the cheap night, and sat through Blair Witch 2 which was awful, and then bought tickets for the Cindy Crawford movie with Billy? Baldwin where they have sex on a train. Up until then it was hoping each weekend for clips on "Fashion File" to see her, Claudia, Helena, etc. hopefully in a see-through or sheer top where you could record it on VHS, then frame by frame hoping for a perfect flash photography moment to illuminate the breasts of these goddesses. Life pre-Internet and pre-phun was difficult, but we managed. We also used a lot of creativity and imagination to get shots of breasts, or the holiest of holes.

Another movie that brings back fond memories is Snapdragon with Pam Anderson, as well as Under Seige with Erika Elaniak who was the first PMOTM for me, and to this day she holds a special place in my heart, mind, and well, you get the idea.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane, and for sharing your stories. Oh, and a special mention goes to P.J. Soles and the girl who plays Robocops partner, Nancy something. She was in "Christine" with P.J. Soles and Halloween as well. Another who I'm just looking forward to with great hope is Chloe Grace Moretz. She's just something special.

I also agree with everyone who said Alexandra Daddario. She's damn near perfect.

Def30 likes this.