1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Who's nude @ Game of Thrones

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by pombeer3, Feb 24, 2014.

1. pombeer3

pombeer3

Hey,

Which actress of Game of Thrones can we expect nude in season 4, based on the book or other clues? :p
    Maybe Lena Headey? Is something like that already knowable?

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  2. yucon

yucon "nice tool, kid" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

apparently Nathalie Emmanuel will show her fine arse but had something on her nipples :33: cgi?
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

I don't know about Lena, she had a butt double in season 1, maybe because she has a lot of tattoos

Carice Van Houten, probably, thanks R'hllor she loves to get naked :p
    Hannah Murray's character will have a sex scene in an upcoming season... but she's in the wall, there could be a gangbang :lol:
    Dilara :shifty:

the Greyjoy girl.... but nobody wants to see her naked :mrgreen:
    and probably, Indira Varma as Ellaria Sand

4 people like this.
  3. vtowner

vtowner

No way for a gangbang on Hannah Murray. If they get that far in Season 4 (it happens in a later book so might be a Season 5/6 thing) then it would be a rather awkward sexual encounter with Sam.

4. dr_j

dr_j

Lena Headey's character might be naked later on, but propably not yet in this coming season... she had a BD in the pilot since she was pregnant at the time, so who knows.

Maybe more from Emilia Clarke, her current love interest on the show has been recast, but is a series regular now. As far as other (lesser?) characters anything's possible ofcourse

5. pombeer3

pombeer3

Thanks all ;)

I hope for Emilia Clarke and Lena Headey! ;) Carice of course too, and she isn't difficult in that things ;)
    She's naked in half the films she played!

I knew Lena had a double for the scene in season one, because she was pregnant. But i think it's strange that she didn't go nude in one of the later seasons, because she has already done some nude scenes in other films and series..

And maybe this scene?
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  6. PhillipJO

PhillipJO 15 Year Member

Emilia Clarke is always nice to see. She's firmed up considerably since season 1.

1 person likes this.
  7. vtowner

vtowner

Well if they decide to follow the books accurately, there should be some lovely Lena Headey lesbian scenes either this season or next :)

4 people like this.
  8. Starling73

Starling73 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Hmmm, there are some topless scenes with Sansa in the books, they skipped those scenes because the actress was illegal but they COULD decide to use them now, those scenes are basically in the book to show what an asshole Joffrey is....and he's still an asshole this coming season.

9. pombeer3

pombeer3

We will see very soon! I hope there is a lot of nudity in it!

10. Kojack9

Kojack9

Not yet, Sophie Turner was still 17 when they were filming Season 4.
    NEXT YEAR THO ... they might slip a little nip.

11. pombeer3

pombeer3

Iff there's something to see in one of the episodes, please tell here! In some other countries you can't see GoT on Sunday, but i wanna know what happens XD

12. csice

csice

I wish Meera Reed/Ellie Kendrick had a nude scene.

13. pombeer3

pombeer3

How was episode 2?

14. orwellnelson

orwellnelson 15 Year Member

From nudity standpoint, zero. From a total overall awesomeness standpoint, however, it rocked.

15. pombeer3

pombeer3

Nice, thanks for info! And next episode of yesterday?

16. Sebastian_75

Sebastian_75

Same procedure than last week.

17. yucon

the same redhaired whore and another one, but it was ruined with a lot of gay stuff :dead1:

18. Lenny31

Lenny31

Lena Headey had her chance last night. Not even a hint of skin. Never happening. Then again, she's already done plenty of nudity in her career and is covered in tats now.

19. jbbb3

jbbb3

Sorta spoilers, but not really: there is a part in the book where Cersei is nude and it's one of those scenes where the nudity is there to make a point and can't be avoided during filming. When the show gets that point, it'll be interesting what happens. I suppose they can use makeup or, and I hope this isn't the case, some CGI body.But regardless, it's coming in some form or another.

20. yucon

CGI or make-up? ....I don't think so, I bet they will use a body double and some close-ups of her face

another problem is that they wear a lot of clothes :lol: so they can do anything without show a damn thing :? thanks to the god of light that Melisandre wears only a simple robe :p and for the whores.
    anyway, that scene of Lena was an incestual rape in a church, practically over the corpse of their son... I think that, even a hint of skin, would have been weird.