1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Why Hotfile?? REQUEST PLZ

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by mr.khan, Feb 6, 2012.

1. mr.khan

mr.khan ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I want to ask one question from Respected Admins

If hotfile is deleting files and banning accounts so quickly then why it's still allowed?

i made 5 hotfiles and all banned. No user is posting on phun right now and this is very huge forum so plz dont let it down..

allow sites like bitshare, depositfile etc

thanks in advance

jnn, codify, PbloggerKing and 3 others like this.
  2. akalaaji

akalaaji

I agree with you Hotfile is not reliable anymore regardless of money they just throw all your work down the drains! They banned 2 of my accounts last year there is no way I'm going back to them. In addition, all their recent actions say they want to get as much money from users while leaving them at the mercy of a ban and taking all their earnings away. HF is just a scam now with a good reputation!

mr.khan and =LiCkEr= like this.
  3. mr.khan

mr.khan ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

yes u r true. what will b the benefit if the post's links will delete..i posted 50 posts in HF links and all are deleted so this is bad reputation for this forum too so plz think of it ADMINS...

codify and akalaaji like this.
  4. keithmoon69

keithmoon69 BANNED

The political leaders who decided to ban megaupload and filesonic are officially on my shitlist. as soon as the world acknowledges my supremacy and gives me the kind of authority that Napoleon and Hitler wielded within their own countries these swine will be shown the door to the execution chambers. Just so they know I am giving them the chance to make-up for their mistakes by unbanning those sites and legalizing marijuana, otherwise, well, they will reap what they have sown

5. mokkoriman

mokkoriman Cunninglinguist ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Khan, you're upset that your Hotfile links are getting deleted and your accounts getting banned. That's understandable. But please don't make ignorant statements like the one above. There are users still posting on Phun right now.

Yeah that's the fear - that Hotfile is trying to get all the money they can from premium memberships before running away with the money. So, just use them to host files and encourage users not to buy a premium membership from Hotfile.

Khan, maybe YOU should think about it... 50 HF links!?! Even when I used to post a lot, I don't think I ever posted 50 different filehost links in a single year here at Phun! How about pulling back on the number of posts? I mean, think about it - ALL filehosts are being more aggressive in deleting links now, so to continue like you used to post as if "nothing has happened"... well, that's really a "you" problem than a Phun problem. :33:

Don't forget giving us all whores, keithmoon. :naughty:

codify, keithmoon69 and akalaaji like this.
  6. keithmoon69

keithmoon69 BANNED

Hey I will do you one better bro, I will legalize human cloning and eugenics. You can take whoever you want. me? I may just have to settle for a Leighton clone if I can't win over the real thing.

7. mr.khan

mr.khan ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

My friend MOKKO i m sorry. i wanted to say that Exclusive users left phun .. bcoz hotfile is very aggressive at deleting exclusive posts bcoz they have very fast claims like VIPP told me.. the users now posting in phun are not exclusive posters like from brazzer, naughtyamerica, mofos, etc

akalaaji likes this.
  8. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

a) having recent filehost-"changes" (should i say deaths?) in mind i agree with mokk - BUYING any premium-membsership (or trying to make a living with sharing...) with ANY hoster looks pretty risky.

b) hence we don`t intend to dry the SVF (and the CVF) we ARE considering quite a few scenarios.

ps.: phun is not going to be sth like "anything goes"
    pps.: the more threads about this topic, the more "confusing" - maybe even the more annoying...

codify and mr.khan like this.
  9. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths ...That's All She Wrote ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

Ca$h Whores are always going to be complaining about the hosts that are allowed and those that are not. Phun is NOT here for you to make money, and adding a paypal link to your sig is a joke, at best.

Stop trying to push, encourage, shame or besiege the Mod crew with your attempts to add a new host or remove those that don't meet YOUR financial needs.

If it was just about sharing, then the number of allowed hosts wouldn't be an issue, but because the Ca$h Whores ruin everything, Phun and the Mod crew must come up with an acceptable system to limit any abuse and the amount of time they are going to have to spend cleaning it all up.

codify, showme and Ramsfan like this.
  10. mokkoriman

mokkoriman Cunninglinguist ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Well hell then, Khan... why don't you do something about it? Why don't you post the "exclusive" content from those sites, hrm? You know the saying, be the solution, and not a problem? :33:

But if you're not up to posting those "exclusive" sites, no worries - I'm sure there will be a Phun posters who will post updates from those sites when it's worth it. Not every update from what you call those "exclusive" websites are worth uploading; probably less than half are worth watching. :2cent:

mr.khan likes this.