1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

WTF? Rihanna's Photo after Chris Brown fight released!

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by ns4w, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Cowardly Douche

Cowardly Douche Hotbabeologist, Ph.D

i disagree. it takes two to fuck and you ought to know the woman and her moral character well enough before you fuck her and be confident enough that she's not the kind of woman who would sleep around and bring any diseases to your bed. and if it happens then be man and own up to your mistake in misjudging her character and walk away instead of hitting her and ending up in the slammer on felony charges.

if i had evidence that she deliberately misled me and intentionally infected me, i'd take her to civil court and clean her out financially, but i wouldn't risk going to jail and ruining my entire career by hitting her.

but hey, that's just me. ;)

arespilgrim likes this.
  2. lowki

lowki

ROFL :lol:

3. arespilgrim

arespilgrim Blast from the Past ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

The thanks was for the first and second part of your post.

Not the last part.

Any man that finds any justification for beating up a woman that is not physically threatening your life is not really a man.

phungirl11 likes this.
  4. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

that is just you. Most poor people can't afford attorneys and there is no money in suing. I'd still kick her ass.

What happened to equality? Your life isn't threatened by being infected with a serious disease? Fuck that. I firmly believe in equality. There are women out there like Gina Carano that can kick my ass. If they want equality that is just part of it. If you were arguing and hitting her that is wrong, but if it is something serious i'd take her out if she tried to do the same to me.

5. Melonabe

Melonabe Guest

Cause violence cures the disease.

arespilgrim likes this.
  6. arespilgrim

I absolutely believe in equality. If some woman who is physically matched to you can kick your ass and tries to, put her down. Some screaming bitch comes at you with a DuPont vest or waving an AK, slot the cunt and have a Coke and a smile.

But, as i said, if you are not physically threatened, there is no justification AT ALL for beating up a woman.

phungirl11 likes this.
  7. Frogman1969

Frogman1969

Equality has nothing to do with it. Its the fact that men are physically stronger then women. I am a huge Gina Carano fan but if a man lands a shot on her she is going down for the count. That's just simple scientific fact.

Strength wise a man hitting a woman is no different then a man hitting a child, and would you condone a man knocking out a child for any reason other then fearing for ones life.

Violence in general isn't the answer to things anyway it just breeds more violence. Violence against somebody you know you massively overpower is inexcusable and cowardly. But that's how I was brought up.

8. wtfazzhole

You all can agree, but there are others that will agree with me that if a woman assaults you, you have the right to hit her back. Using an incurable disease as a weapon to me rises to such a level if she knowingly gave it to him without telling him. If you have herpes and knew about it you should have said something, what part of being in an intimate relationship is it where you hide such a disease? No woman has the right to knowingly inflict a man with such a disease. If that is the case she deserves what she got. It doesn't cure the disease by beating her up but now everybody who is thinking about fucking her knows she has such a disease is warned at least. I consider it a public service announcement. :lol:

Prince Kropotkin likes this.
  9. Prince Kropotkin

Prince Kropotkin

I agree with wtfazzhole. Thanks for talking some sense, comrade.

10. arespilgrim

This is how you get your jollies? Picking fights that you don't even agree with, chumming for reaction?

What a waste of energy.

11. Cowardly Douche

then why make the following statement, which is purely speculative?
    if she really did infect him intentionally, he could have accomplished the same thing by not beating her up, releasing a public statement, filing a public civil suit (he certainly has the money, so your lame "poor people can't sue" excuse doesn't apply), ruining her financially, while avoiding 20 years in prison and preserving his career not to mention his dignity as a man.

wise words, i agree 100%, especially the inexcusable and cowardly part.

hit the nail on the head. right on dude.

that's the lamest excuse i've ever heard by someone who obviously isn't familiar with the legal system. if you have evidence of prior intent and present your case to an attorney, he'll represent you for free knowing he's going to get a cut of the money winning a civil suit. and in the case of rihanna, there would definitely be BIG money in suing her if you can prove malicious intent.

yep, i think you're right. but don't debate him and win, because he'll tell you to go fuck yourself and that he's only joking (re: miley is a racist thread)

phungirl11 and arespilgrim like this.
  12. wtfazzhole

I am not allowed to speak my opinion on this? Since when was this forum into censorship of people's opinion?

13. wtfazzhole

blah blah blah...you gonna declare yourself a winner now? :lol:

14. arespilgrim

Speak away.

It's obvious to everyone you're just looking for a fight or a laugh.

15. arespilgrim

See?

16. MarkyMark1971

MarkyMark1971 Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Shouldn't this be moved from the celeb forum? It's much more about an issue than it is celebrity pics!

17. Cowardly Douche

now that i see your response, why yes, i think i will :banana:

18. wtfazzhole

No fight, not is it really a laughing matter.
    I just think some of you guys are so into this macho bravado that you feel all women are saints and "never" deserve a beating unless she is physically harming you. I tend to disagree. It has always been my opinion that a women does deserve an ass beating if she fits into the following category:

1) she infects you with an incurable venereal disease.
    2) She tricked you into paying child support for children that isn't yours
    or
    3) She is a child abuser/murderer.

Case in point - Kimberly Ann Trenor beat her 2 year old child to death because she did not say "thank you" and was courteous enough. No child deserves to be beaten to death by their mother and her husband. I'd say give me 5 minutes with the bitch so i can show her what it is like beating a defenseless child. Fuck that. She deserves an ass whipping and i would be happy to do it.

You apparently are just as blinded as snakey here. The reason why i told him off is because he is a piss poor debater. The guy likes to quote people out of context so he can claim that others make contradictory statements.

This guy is so pathetic that he thought i contradicted myself when if he had quoted my entire statement he would have seen that i wrote more than just that little phrase. I also even said "if" which is a clause that alludes the circumstance not even related to the chris brown story. That is why nobody likes to debate with the guy. He is lame enough to declare himself a winner cause in his mind like probably in real life he is a premature ejaculator. Oh, "i came first so i won." :lol:

19. Cowardly Douche

using the word "if" alludes to speculation.

and you might want to read your own rules (below) before you proceed because we both know that as soon as you start attacking the person and not the issue, you are admitting defeat in the debate :D

http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=70636
    1. If a thread is up for debate, attack the opinion not the author.

20. arespilgrim

I was going to respond, but i'm done.

azz, ban me if you like, but I think you've got an incredibly warped view of the world. You should maybe get out there and see some of it.