1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

INSTA VID [ZS] Dafne Keen - pokies, instagram live - 13 February, 2023

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by Regis, Feb 14, 2023.

1. Regis

Regis ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

2. Sentinel67

Sentinel67 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks Regis. I was trying to get this yesterday from Re**it, but for some reason the download kept truncating. Annoying. You saved me the time and effort of doing the dirty myself. So, thanks! :D:cool:;)

PS; I hadn't use a file splitter/joiner since 2007, but my software archive had a couple older versions of HJSplit in it. I tried HJSpit 2.2 and it worked fine. :yourock:

3. Nessa111

Nessa111

Winrar also works unzipping with split files

Sentinel67 likes this.
  4. Sentinel67

Sentinel67 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Really? I've never actually tried using winrar for opening split files. Of course, my version is a bit dusty. I'm still running v3.2 so I'm not sure it has that feature. :oops:

5. yucon

yucon "nice tool, kid" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Just install 7zip and forget about the rest. It supports more formats and doesn't harass you to buy the license.

Sentinel67 likes this.
  6. Anthonym122

Anthonym122

Wow Dafne is almost unrecognizable to me. It's been a while since Logan and I haven't seen the last season of His Dark Materials yet.

7. PhillipJO

PhillipJO 15 Year Member

She has an absolutely insane ass.