1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

A Nature Lovers Thread....

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by bamafan, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Throbbn

Throbbn I'm only here for Phun! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers

2. pigger

pigger Tweedy's new boytoy ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Power Poster Tits & Tats Purveyor Of Furpie

remember, men love BJ's outside ;)

3. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

Another day at work ...
    ... i have painted some white today.

The environment is not completely wrong ! ;):)

4. RTechnik

RTechnik ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Power Poster

5. Flippy

Flippy Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

time for the flower edition

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. kaos42000

kaos42000 Living after midnite ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

First few days with my new camera.......... Pentax D-5.....Needless to say I am happy with the purchase.........And I have only scratched the surface of what it is capable of capturing......... Actual image size was reduced from 10-6 megs to under 1 for posting purposes...... The rainbow pix were taken at work......I went out to have a smoke and holly shit.......there it was......A perfect rainbow from horizon to horizon......It was so huge I could not fit the whole thing in the frame......Shit......I don't think a 15mm would have caught it all......It was amazing......and I wish i had more time to shoot.........pics were hurried......as I had to get back to work... Last pic.....Squirrel hanging out on a hot day......
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

driller195, bamafan, RTechnik and 6 others like this.
  7. Josepher

Josepher

i think you should be a professional photographer as these are some really amazing pictures that you have clicked , i like them all and all i can praise you for this work is less , amazingly done , these days guys do not care much about nature and even they do not bother to enjoy such a wonderful whether but you are not the one like them , you have a beautiful brain to observe some of the best things that happen after long time these days .

8. HeavyToka

HeavyToka Lost in a haze ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Took these on Vacation with my cell phone

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

... as in Pildammsparken, Malmö, Sweden.

Cell phone camera .... :(

10. RTechnik

RTechnik ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Power Poster

Here is few frogs from me

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. Cold As Ice

Cold As Ice Master of Solid Water Ten Years of Phun

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Some pics i took today, pics are between 3 and 6 mb

12. Magge

Awesome pics Cold ! :tup:
    Where did you take them ?

Cold As Ice likes this.
  13. Cold As Ice

I took them at a butterfly garden called "Vlinderparadijs "Papiliorama"". I took them with my new Canon EOS 1100D. The only downside there was that my lens kept fogging up

Magge likes this.
  14. Cold As Ice

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Just took these outside in the garden, also have these in 14 mb raw files

15. Magge

Don`t know that one.

16. Cold As Ice

Fixed it, it's the 1100D

Magge likes this.
  17. Magge

Ok, what lens your using ?

18. Cold As Ice

helium and Magge like this.
  19. Cold As Ice

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Made with 8 megapixel camera

driller195, Inuk, kaos42000 and 5 others like this.
  20. Cold As Ice

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Made with 8 megapixel camera

driller195, Inuk, kaos42000 and 5 others like this.