1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

APPEARANCE Alexandra Daddario & Minka Kelly - Closing Night Screening of 'Nomis' - LA Film Festival - 9/28/18 +

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by AI23, Sep 29, 2018.

1. odell

odell

OMG! Wobbly in the knees. I need another set of eyes to try to fully absorb many of these pics. Two absolute goddesses!

flooff and Blkroze like this.
  2. Celeblova

Celeblova

You can keep it :)

Blkroze likes this.
  3. TLK_1983

TLK_1983 15 Year Member

Great titty overload!

Blkroze likes this.
  4. marts

marts

She still does the smile, just doesn't go for the joker lipstick

Blkroze likes this.
  5. mmikehunt

mmikehunt ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Sarcastic Sumbitch

When Alex smiles, there is a fine line between looking smoking hot and looking scary.

invisibl, Blkroze and jtfloyd86 like this.
  6. MERPER

MERPER 15 Year Member

Again, speaking from personal experience.... her eyes are mesmerizing... I've been lucky enough to meet many celebs over the years and have always had an easy time talking with them.

Alex is the exception for me. Once I make eye contact, I wind up somewhat speechless. And, on the bright side, because you get lost in her eyes you aren't staring at her chest which is a good thing in person lol

But, in general, last night was overload. It was too much to be honest.

doubleday, RaiderCane and Blkroze like this.
  7. jtfloyd86

jtfloyd86

Her and Eva Green are two of the most stunningly beautiful, yet kinda haunting actresses I've ever seen.

invisibl, jmochena and Blkroze like this.
  8. essential

essential Evil wakes in vengeance,be careful what you choose ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster

Mink looks perfect

Blkroze likes this.
  9. flooff

flooff ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

What a pair of women :yumyum:

Blkroze likes this.
  10. Jay Bizzle

Jay Bizzle

Did you happen to get a status update on the movie we're all looking forward to? From her or anyone you're acquainted with?

Blkroze and redphill4 like this.
  11. MERPER

MERPER 15 Year Member

No. These independent films that don't have a major studio behind them, so basically they have to wait for someone to throw money behind it or for it to get into some sort of film festival. As of now they are in "wait and see" mode unfortunately.

I found a lot of this kind of thing out when she was doing things for "The Layover." I went to the premiere and a Q&A session for that one and was asking about why it took like 2-plus years for that to get released, and that's what they told me.

Alex and her management team will likely know about the "bird" movie shortly before we all do either when a studio decides to buy its rights and start promoting/advertising it or when it gets into a film fest.

Blkroze likes this.
  12. arandomguy

arandomguy Ten Years of Phun

What a cleavage, jesus christ.

Blkroze likes this.
  13. Jay Bizzle

Jay Bizzle

I figured The Layover wasn't getting into a festival considering what kind of movie that was.

What's weird is that I've seen movies that got into festivals six months after they completed shooting while some movies that completed filming earlier than that other film still haven't gotten into festivals.

Blkroze likes this.
  14. MERPER

MERPER 15 Year Member

Yep, unfortunately I don't understand the politics if you will behind how that all works.

Nomis was originally supposed to be released in January so there was a 9-10 month wait period before it premiered this past weekend.

Blkroze likes this.
  15. Jay Bizzle

Jay Bizzle

I think it may be a factor of connections between indie filmmakers and festival programmers. We Have Always Lived in the Castle filmed over two years ago and just had its festival premiere last weekend. A Kid Like Jake filmed last year and had its premiere at Sundance this past January.

The last movie the producers of I Am Not a Bird had was Swiss Army Man and that premiered at Sundance.

Blkroze likes this.
  16. MERPER

MERPER 15 Year Member

Yeah there is definitely a lot of connections/networking that goes into it for sure.

Lets cross our fingers and hope that for "I am not a bird" some major studio watches it, sees Alex nude and thinks "wow, that's enough to really sell tickets" and quickly green lights it but there have been no updates on it for several months now, so I am not holding my breath.

Blkroze likes this.
  17. Jay Bizzle

Jay Bizzle

I think you know big studios are reluctant to take movies that have a surplus of nudity these days. It's an indie so it's getting an indie release.

Blkroze likes this.
  18. odell

odell

Alex Double D is nude in I Am Not a Bird and Hollywood num-nuts are debating whether to release it? Holy shit. There's like no fucking justice in the world at all!

RaiderCane and Blkroze like this.
  19. yucon

yucon "nice tool, kid" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Minka is also in the title, so...
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    + Eliana Jones ;)

20. doubleday

doubleday Ten Years of Phun

Thanks for the Minka adds.

Blkroze likes this.