1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Amateur X-Ray Thread (NEW)

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by kumdoin2004, Feb 23, 2007.

1. JRSC2001GSR

JRSC2001GSR

2. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

jtsuprman: Here's one I could get to work well. Still working on a few more - keep your panties on! Badgering just makes me less inclined to finish them, and posting more just slows down the process.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I feel kinda dirty doing MySpace pics - you're not Chris Hanson from Dateline are you? ;)

3. jerseyred

jerseyred

hey wind, here's what i got on some of yours:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

closer shots would be oh so much better

DrGontzo likes this.
  4. mobius900

mobius900

can either of these be done?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. c-through

mobius: Smal,l LQ, and striped are bad combos to try and see details. Maybe on the second pic the girl in the green, but that's about all I see.

6. c-through

JRSC2001GSR: ribbed sweaters (or just sweaters in general) usually aren't good candidates. Looks like she does have a good rack though!

mobius: Small, LQ, and striped are bad combos to try and see details. Maybe on the second pic the girl in the green, but that's about all I see.

7. Jaxx23

Jaxx23

Can you work with this one? Would be nice! Thanks!
    [​IMG]

8. TommyG1985

TommyG1985

Got three pics for you guys, reckon these could be worked on?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Thanks in advance guys

9. c-through

Jaxx: definitely possible - it'd come out a lot better if it wasn't so small though!

TommyG: sorry - no luck on any of them.

10. Texas Boy

Texas Boy

C-through... was that the only one you could get with mine? I'm not trying to rerequest, just was curious. And thanks for the awesome work.

11. c-through

If I only post one, yes that's all I could get. The other pic of the same two in a slightly different pose was possible as well, but I did the better one of the two.

12. TommyG1985

TommyG1985

Thanks C-Through mate

13. Texas Boy

Texas Boy

I know you won't get nipple on her, but if you could just make the shots where i coudl see her bra it would be great. Thanks!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. jerseyred

jerseyred

Random Bullz-Eye Models:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Bikini Model:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Mandy Michaels:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Next Door Nikki:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    and be sure to click and zoom on this last one... [​IMG]

Lc69hunter and luzhaojun like this.
  15. Wind Scar

Wind Scar

JerseyRed, THanks man that's awesome. And No, I'm not any kind of Dateline reporter. I just wanna see some titties :grin:

and some more:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

16. c-through

Oh, I don't know about that...
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

When it's a nice BIG picture, sometimes you never know what you'll be able to find.

tannedchic86 likes this.
  17. Texas Boy

Texas Boy

Holy crap man... that's absolutely amazing. Can you post the settings you used to get to that? I tried on Photoshop CS3 but couldn't get anything.

18. sharpie1

sharpie1

wow nice one c-through...that's one of the best i've seen!

19. c-through

It's not like you can just adjust a couple settings to the numbers and reproduce it. There is a certain amount of trained eye required, but it's all based on what I found underneath. Sorry, I didn't save the project - there were lots of layers and because it was large to begin with, it made the project about 38MB! Take the enhanced version along with the original and you'll have to crank down the contrast almost all the way (you may have to go to the bottom of the scale 2-3 times) till it's almost dark blue, but the areola outline is visible. Once you have that established and layered off, then it's a matter of determining approximate breast size based on the visible curves and contours, and filling in the middle that you can't see - the elliptical marquee tool works well for that.

Thanks - it really helps with a good (AND LARGE!) picture. I hate when people post these little wimpy postage stamps they siphoned off of some girl's webpage and expect miracles. All too often the key details are lost due to .jpg compression and the pixelization that occurs.

20. Texas Boy

Texas Boy

Wait... I'm confused. Is that all actually her, or did you add stuff in?