1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Amateur X-Ray Thread (NEW)

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by kumdoin2004, Feb 23, 2007.

1. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

That's as much her locations as I can tell - none of these are truly what you see unless they are wearing wet tissue paper already. I break it down into body parts and work on outlines (to make shadows where they aren't visible), and to add lightness or dark to appear as nude as possible. I also keep the natural contours, but sometimes need to continue them where they are obscured by the clothing - this is done with the dodge & burn tools. The same goes for color - I match the skin tones as closely as possible with what I can see but there is no way of knowing if the tones are correct unless she's willing to get naked and prove me wrong.

Bottom line it's the best I can estimate from the picture, and what lies beneath that can be extracted and brought to the surface to make up what can't normally be seen. Nothing was "drawn" in, just manipulation of tones, highlight/contrast, and lightening/shading.

2. wrath1104

wrath1104

Here's a couple pics to try, Can some one help me?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Texas Boy

Texas Boy

So, those are actually her nipples? They're just colored/shaded/contrasted different than the regular pic?

4. c-through

They are the size and contour as best I can tell. I have no way of knowing the actual shade they are, or what they may look like if not restrained with clothing. I didn't paste in anything, just changed the hue, contrast, brightness, etc. The pixels you see are still the same ones from the original photo, just tweaked to make the clothing appear more transparent, that's all.

wrath1104: You'll have to use something other than Photobucket here - been posted plenty of times already.

5. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

Well done to all contributors, I'm enjoying dropping in here and seeing more people giving this a go.

6. c-through

mobius: sorry - not enough to work with on either

7. nein

nein

How about this?

[​IMG]

8. c-through

wrath1104: those are both on my to-do list!

nein: too small, and the white bra hides too much - sorry! Gotta use a thumbnail next time - just paste the second link provided, not the first one.

jtsuprman10: here's one from a while back

[​IMG] [​IMG]

windscar: here's one of yours

[​IMG] [​IMG]

DrGontzo likes this.
  9. dabizniss

dabizniss

10. Xrayfan

Xrayfan

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think those might work.

11. c-through

dabizniss: Yes, they are possible. Gotta use a thumbnail next time - just paste the second link provided, not the first one. Don't attach images.

Xrayfan: both good candidates

12. dabizniss

dabizniss

Ok Thanx

13. dabizniss

dabizniss

Here we go....

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

14. c-through

Better. There is an edit button as well, so if you want to change your post you can - you don't have to start a new one. You can also clean up your earlier posts or delete them too.

15. jamesDean01

jamesDean01

[​IMG]

[​IMG] The girl in the White please[​IMG] [​IMG]

16. passaic1

passaic1

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

17. passaic1

passaic1

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

18. passaic1

passaic1

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

19. c-through

jtsuprman: no go on the "twins" pics

passaic1: DO NOT USE PHOTOBUCKET!! it doesn't work here. Please don't hotlink images to sites like myspace either, use an image host like imagevenue and post thumbnails.

Not sure how many times that must be said, I've even had it in my signature for over a month now. Also, there is an edit button - if you need to make a change, just do it - no need to make a new post.

jamesDean: yes the white one is doable, but the others have already been posted, please don't clutter up the thread with reposts. If they could have been done, they would have been done.

20. c-through

Jaxx23: Here you go
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DrGontzo and tannedchic86 like this.