1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Amateur X-Ray Thread (NEW)

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by kumdoin2004, Feb 23, 2007.

1. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Like anything else worth doing, you won't be perfect instantly. When I look back at some of my older X-rays I see where I could have improved them now. It takes time and practice to get good results. I'd recommend trying one of the ones I'd done, and the one from the tutorial (since you have my .psd) might be a good choice. At least you'll know what you're looking for, and that it's possible.

2. c-through

mobius: I'm not getting much to work with - the size and the fact that it's B&W isn't helping matters any!

3. raydavies29

raydavies29

4. c-through

Gotta do a proper thumbnail post to be considered - don't attach images, use on of the free hosts like in my signature. Seems like we have to keep repeating this for some reason...

5. c-through

passaic: not all pics can be done, and those aren't good candidates.

6. dmatthewsfan

dmatthewsfan

7. c-through

Wind Scar: here's the only two I could get much on. I liked the nipple piercing on the second!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. kazuo

kazuo

Hey nice work C-through!! :p
    I found a couple more for ya to try. I tried them myself but didn't have very good luck. Sorry about the bluryness on the last one.
    Thanks in advance

[​IMG]

9. jimmykrackkorn

jimmykrackkorn

How about this one fellas?

[​IMG]

and thanks for the help

10. dmatthewsfan

dmatthewsfan

11. jimmykrackkorn

jimmykrackkorn

easy homeboy. Im just trying to put a pic up. how do i throw down a thumbnail from the imagevenue site? So I dont know fucking computers, and u know more than me. how do i get the pic over here?

12. c-through

kazuo: first one is great - the other two are too grainy & blurry, but even if the pic were better, those multi-colored tops are very had to get good results with.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

jimmykrackkorn: just copy and paste the second link they provide. You can just edit your post above with the 'Edit' button.

13. Taipan

Taipan Reach Out And Touch Faith Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Phun Award Holder

http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=87755

14. passaic1

passaic1

15. dabizniss

dabizniss

How are the one's I posted coming along?? Not trying to be a pest but I do have other pics if those aren't good enough...

16. jamesDean01

jamesDean01

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And can you try the girl in the white i posted on page 16

17. -Caffeine-

-Caffeine- Official Phun.org Model

Those look nearly impossible. Crappy quality and too many layers of clothing.

18. jamesDean01

jamesDean01

from some of the other stuff that hes done it doesnt seem impossible to me and also its not that im asking for all of them jstu that he tries a few he think might work

19. chilifromphilly

chilifromphilly

Hi C-through... that's quite a skill you have!

I'm guessing not all three of these pics are the best of candidates (the first one is a good bit larger than the preview image though), but was hoping you could take a crack at them anyway.

Appreciate it!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Wind Scar

Wind Scar

Ha! Thanks C-Through! It's hilarious that she has a nipple piercing - she was a goody-goody and valedictorion of her class and now she goes to a christian college. Actually, the other girl youXrayed was salutarian of her class too. lol.