1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Amateur X-Ray Thread (NEW)

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by kumdoin2004, Feb 23, 2007.

1. joedefi

joedefi

seeing it i felt i had to try an xray on this very same picture too

[​IMG]

2. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Years ago I made a post called "X-ray University" where I attempted to lead interested people through my process, but that post has long since gone away. It's not an easy thing to describe in a few tips, but basically if you can't see the important details just by doing BCS (Brightness/Contrast/Saturation) and maybe some Hue shifting adjustments, then in my opinion there's no hidden detail that can be brought out. The reason I only use these adjustments to see if there's anything hidden is there's no drawing tools involved, so you're simply manipulating the area as a whole. Once I have all the important detail locations identified, then for my enhanced images, I'll separate the elements into layers and then colorize, adjust shading, and limited amounts of burn & dodge to make it look more transparent. You can see that if you take my images and overlay the original, BCS and Enhanced images then swap between or fade in & out the elements are all there, just more pronounced. I even made some .gifs which show them going from original to enhanced. This one of Jennifer Aniston in Hawaii is one of my favorites:

[​IMG]

The elements I need to be able to find in order to properly do a good X-ray and ultimately Enhanced image up top are nipple size/location, Areola size/location, Breast outline/shape at least enough to continue the natural curves from center of chest to under the arm.

Hope some of that makes sense - I just don't have the time in order to re-do the original X-ray University walking people through a complete image step by step, sorry! It took me years to get some of the better results I've posted here, and most images are NOT good x-ray candidates. Sometimes I'll look through hundreds of pics before I get one good one to work on. The lighting and material is key; ultimately you need something thin enough where light can penetrate the fabric and enough bouncing off the skin where you can bring it out with adjustments. Another way is through surface details, where the material is thin and stretched enough were you can see the details of what's underneath by bringing down the brightness and bringing up the contrast enough to create kind of a shadow image to better see the contours on the skin. Typically very light colors or whites need brightness turned down to see if there's any details; dark colors or black need brightness turned up to see details. Very bright colors can be minimized by switching to grayscale, or shifting the hue to a different color.

Hope some of that helps - best way to get good is to practice, practice, practice, and not get discouraged as like I said, most pics can't be done. Working high res semi-transparent pics to begin with will help you get used to adjusting levels & colors to make them seem even more transparent. When you get good at that, then try less transparent images and see if you can bring anything out.

SkippyB and Xraymen like this.
  3. Xraymen

Xraymen

I saw your university a few years ago, and I said: you're a master! I tried many utils, and photo editors for better results, but I cannot made clean results, as your third steps. Areolas and nipples ok, but when I need cleaner area, I need use selections, recolor, and often not clean.
    I test a very interesting utils at days, because tried Frequency separation, what a great tool. I use Affinity Photo, what working like Photoshop with many live filters. This Frequency separation is great, because I get a fine area with low frequency layer, and can add contrast, brightness, and others for better results. And second tool is Unsharp Mask filter, what I use for agressive areola finder, and when I see areola, then I will concentrate for this. I use many tricks for HSL mixing, and use curves for average blur too. I tried RGB layers or LAB curves too, but not helped me for better and cleaner nipples and areolas results. :(

Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
  4. dc1391

dc1391

how do I delete my posts? I want to revamp my page

5. partyhoppintx

partyhoppintx

Her bottoms outline everything from what I can see.....wow:

[​IMG]

montenegro likes this.
  6. montenegro

montenegro

Sexy :)

partyhoppintx likes this.
  7. jartrumbo

jartrumbo

I have tried the girl on the right...i see something but dont have the skills or software...

Hoping someone can work their magic!!
    [​IMG]

crossxcheck likes this.
  8. c-through

it's not about skills or software when there's not much there - image is too small and she's in the shadows. You really light light especially with dark clothing.

9. jartrumbo

jartrumbo

I was able to get this on my iPad using just the edit photo function.. there is something there for sure...agree a larger pic would be better....just thought I’d check w the pros

[​IMG]

crossxcheck likes this.
  10. wanker11

wanker11

Can anyone give these a shot?

crossxcheck likes this.
  11. Boobielover87

Boobielover87

[​IMG]

AdminEdit/Pro Tip for everyone: Just copy and paste the result code for BB code for forums as is. Don't click the image buttons in our editor too.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2020
    Xraymen likes this.
  12. AntwonJamal

AntwonJamal

Can somebody clean this up?

[​IMG]

13. joedefi

joedefi

[​IMG]

AntwonJamal and tyson4711 like this.
  14. AntwonJamal

AntwonJamal

Thanks!

One more?
    [​IMG]

15. c-through

You've been asking to have pics done for years - would be a good thing to learn how to operate some software and do it yourself at some point. It's not that hard, and is fun to do, then you can give back to the community instead of just asking others to do your work for you

robbeef and Xraymen like this.
  16. Redloony

Redloony

[​IMG]

Have no idea if this is a good candidate.

17. cthrufan

cthrufan

Hello c-through, I believe this image is a very good candidate and was wondering if you could do the honor of revealing what's underneath and explaining how you did so. I've been a fan for 10 years or so.
    [​IMG]

I got stuck at tutorials that tell you how to blend images as my understanding is too basic.

18. c-through

I don't see a lot more there to get - dark images need more light, so increase the brightness before adjusting contrast levels. If there was a flash on the camera, you might be able to see a little more, but I'm guessing she didn't know you were taking in the pic. I can just make out the outline of her panties, but that's about all to be had. sorry!

19. Caro Müller

Caro Müller

Perhaps you can try these two friends of mine. Thanks in advance.
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Photoshock

Photoshock

Hi i try this ;)

[​IMG]

DrGontzo likes this.