1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Amateur X-Ray Thread (NEW)

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by kumdoin2004, Feb 23, 2007.

1. lostintime222

lostintime222

2. -Caffeine-

-Caffeine- Official Phun.org Model

This is my first attempt at one of these..

[​IMG]

Would've been a lot better if that stupid horse wasn't in the way..

tipitipitipi likes this.
  3. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

For the same reason I stated on the one above you (fortunately) it's not a good candidate, as the sun is behind her.

Yeah, often the overall pic is often spoiled by some wrinkle, or other piece of the clothing. Not a bad job though, you're getting the idea! Wet white bathing suits are notorious for being practically see-through anyways, so they usually don't need a lot of help.

4. c-through

Still not sure what you want there - it's out of focus and the lighting is bad - not much to get there. Glad to see you figured out how to post properly though! :)

5. Truemain

Truemain

can anyone try this please?
    [​IMG]

tipitipitipi likes this.
  6. southtexasrules

southtexasrules

Just thought you could maybe adjust the lighting better than I could. Thanks anyway

7. c-through

Truemain: Sorry , too many layers to get any detail, besides it's not the best angle.

southtexas: All I can get is a more colorful grainy blob - no detail due to the out of focus issue mostly.

8. mrspock03

mrspock03

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

can someone get this? maybe tell me the secrets so I can assist in any x-raying there is to be done? and sorry if I screw up...I pretty much suck at life...

also...can bathing suits be done?

tipitipitipi likes this.
  9. c-through

Sorry mrsspock - no luck. Generally all basic X-raying is is playing with the brightness & contrast to reveal what's underneath by showing you the light that's reflected off the skin through the clothing. I go beyond that a bit by adding color, but it's effectively the same thing.

Now, as far as what works best? That depends - generally for it to ever work you need a good light sourch - hot flashes (like on the red carpet) works best, especially when nothing is worn underneath! That's why the celeb pictures usually come out better than the amateur ones. Size also helps - little tiny pics just won't have as much detail as large high megapixel images, so most camera phone pics are junk - too small and too much compression, besides having lousy optics.

You asked about bathing suits; yes, they often can work well, depending on the material and how thick it is - if they are wet and a single color (not like that leopard print above), that is usually the best. Normally you don't have anything on under a bathing suit so no bras to get in the way too!

10. mrspock03

mrspock03

oh well thanks anyway...the search continues...I'll try a few of my own too!

11. mobius900

mobius900

i know these are not the best, but can you post whatever result you get? even if it's a bra, many thanks :)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

tipitipitipi likes this.
  12. c-through

mobius: Sorry, I don't work for bras. If I can't see more than that I won't bother - you can just pick up the Sunday ads if you want to see that. You do have two possibles (#2 and #4) in that bunch but the last two pics look VERY familiar - please don't keep posting them repeatedly. If I could have done them before I would have!

This one is definitley a camera phone shot - no color and no detail, besides being too small. This kind of thing will never work.

[​IMG]

i_am_ur_nme: limited stuff to see on any ass shot, but I'll them both later - gotta some sleep tonight! The second has possibility, but the foam is completely obscuring her left breast! (you can't see through foam)

13. BroMan43

BroMan43

Sorry for the late reply back, but thanks for taking the time to try it out.

14. newatxray

newatxray

couldnt get nothing with the girl in blue and baby phat has on a bra.
    [​IMG]

tipitipitipi likes this.
  15. dr. greenthumb

dr. greenthumb

How do I repost my images as thumbs. Help!!!

16. c-through

use one of the image hosts below in my signature, then copy & paste the links provided. Just edit your original post - no need to post again.

17. -Caffeine-

-Caffeine- Official Phun.org Model

Dr. Greenthumb...I couldn't get anything on any of those. Either too blurry or too thick material, maybe one of the guys will have better luck as I'm not too good with this stuff.

18. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

19. c-through

i_am_ur_nme: here you go, nothing to see on the ass shot

[​IMG] [​IMG]

tipitipitipi likes this.
  20. mobius900

mobius900

c-through, any luck with my posting with the #2 and #4 that you mentioned? :D