1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Ariel Winter Showing Her Cleavage on Snapchat - 2/9/17

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by James25, Feb 10, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Smoopy

Smoopy Livin' the Dream! BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

I wasn't being personal to any Phun member.

In saying 'beyond her tits' I only meant I see her tits and like them, but then one thinks she shows them all the time and it seemed to me that's all she has become in the social media world at such a young age.

These responses here also show me the lack of support one gets when just commenting on a CELEB no one will ever meet, in a 'conversational' pic forum section.

Looks like Phun might be losing yet another long term member from unnecessary personal member rebukes, stemming originally from a Mod who I had respect for and an obvious attacking and 'hopping on the bandwagon' atittude here.

Go ahead and make any snide remarks you like, I wont be here to see them,

[​IMG]

2. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Smoop, lighten up bud. If you hadn't used the term "slutty" I likely wouldn't have given your post a second thought. But as it is, I'm programmed to react to certain buzz words that are unwarranted when describing the young women posted here on the board. That's my job man. It's what I do.

As for the others; blow 'em off bud. You don't have to explain yourself to the likes of them.

sleazoid likes this.
  3. jones1351

jones1351

Agreed. If she's lucky she'll figure it out before some vulture comes along and does some damage. But, I see a certain toughness in her that makes me think she'll be OK.
    In the meantime, I still hope she goes 'European'.

4. J3scribe

Amen

5. J3scribe

She's 19, establishing her place in this world, using whatever assets she has at her disposal. These are common themes among teenagers coming of age, regardless of whether or not they are Hollywood stars. Or anyone at all. It's been happening for thousands of generations. Why do people think any of this behavior is novel, let alone new?

6. poolcue

poolcue

I'm not a fan, too young for me.
    What I can't understand is how she apparently has been outspoken about not wanting to be sexualised & most of her pics are obviously sexual.
    Maybe it's the naivety of youth.

7. Rickman

Rickman

Interesting line coming from the guy that loves attacking Michelle Trachtenberg because she's put on some weight. She's a smart girl, and doesn't even dress slutty!

godmcgarvey likes this.
  8. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

#nofilter

9. EggsOverEazy

EggsOverEazy

She gets me moist

10. hoody123

hoody123

I still don't see her huge appeal in the slightest - she's got tits - so what? There are thousands upon thousands of girls her age who are far better looking. She's got attitude and "edge" I guess, but there are scads of others who could easily do it too.

11. Kalamity

Kalamity

Do not mock the wise for they understand more than you know.
    You only see a pair of tits he sees beyond those tits.
    while you stare at the river the wise man sees of the ocean.

12. troppledtrubble

troppledtrubble

Hahaaa! The idea of the moralising creep who believes the unattainable beauty should behave in manner to which he approves, because he unlike any other sees her for her true beauty, which in itself is a fabrication from the same mind, is somehow wise, is perhaps one of the most pathetic things I've ever read.

13. Loser

Loser ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

You KNOW you want to show us your titties....

14. Flippy

Flippy Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

Calling a member stalker is a bit uncalled for.

15. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

Man.. Smoopy getting a raw deal...
    Remember opinions are like arseholes we all have one ...

jmochena and Flippy like this.
  16. sleazoid

sleazoid

What WILL we do?

17. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

No need for that...