1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

MISC Celebrity Chat Thread

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by The Masked Avenger, Feb 9, 2024.

1. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

If you have not watched "Sweet Home" on netflix a south korean show, is great and the graphics of all the monsters are insane. Plus the women are super beuatiful, i mean holy shit korean woman are hot, but there all great at actuing in the show also. 2 of my favs with pics and vids .Go Min-si 5'5 nothing but tits, such a beauty and Lee Si-young that is insanely fit in the show. Just a rare cool show with many many crazy beautiful women. Korea seems to be on top of ai monsters, all 3 seasons out now.The show is greatly directed and acted, dubbed also, so in english.Very bloody graphic show, first season is kinda slow but still good, once the monsters start, its balls to the glowing walls.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 30, 2024
    Def30 likes this.
  2. swapsct

swapsct

It’s based on a super popular WEBTOON which was amazing. I was so sad when it ended. The show is a pretty good adaptation but the comic is phenomenal

MyChainsawSummer likes this.
  3. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

yes and it has it all, great acting story,insanely hot women that are great actresses. if you notice in season one, alot of the monsters are from american video games lol which im ok with, well based on them. The special effects are wild. the know how to do textures right.Go Min-si is pure beauty to me.

Def30 likes this.
  4. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

New cailee spaeny pics are fire, looks like some from a magazine,some from a premiere. Im sure one of the pros will post all about 14 pics, 2 of my favs. hell of a woman. Glad to see her doing good and getting bigger movies.She posted most to her ig, but many pics and more other places.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]