1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Celebrity Gif's thread - (Self-made gifs only)

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by Noodle Panda, Sep 6, 2008.

1. spiderswims

spiderswims I'm too old for this shit ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

I will not be posting the source of my gifs so I guess I won't be posting :razz:

2. Hixxy28

Hixxy28 Power Poster

3. spiderswims

spiderswims I'm too old for this shit ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

I don't want to follow the rule but I have gifs to post! :thinking:

4. Gentleman Ghost

Gentleman Ghost Formerly Secret Squirrel!

When I saw the change to the title of the thread, I immediately thought you have an issue with it. :lol:

spiderswims likes this.
  5. spiderswims

I do not like rule changes! And what is wrong with a little discussion here? I don't like just pics/gifs and no comments. The thank button fucked it all up! :evil:

6. Noodle Panda

Noodle Panda ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Smoopy asked me to get the title changed. Presumably as I was the OP but I thought it was an pre-agreed thing. Go into forum issues and request a change back if it's not a popular rule. I had no feeling on it at all. Apart from people posting gifs and not saying who is in them.

7. Noodle Panda

I've never really gotten the thanks button. I use it but it makes no sense. I've seen VB boards with Rep Power meters and stuff. It's all just used for e penis.

8. Gentleman Ghost

There is nothing wrong with a little discussion in here. But if given the chance to remove any unnecessary clutter, I'd say we should take it as long as it doesn't make things problematic for ourselves. And since anyone who makes a gif almost always knows the source of said gif then what is the problem with taking a few extra seconds to type the sources out in each post?

9. Noodle Panda

And spider, why wouldn't you want to post what film or tv show you made the gifs from? Is it a big secret?

10. spiderswims

It's cool
    :yup:
    :28:
    It is no big deal. Spider is just hungover and cranky.

11. spiderswims

Jordana Spiro in The Mob Docter:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Madeline Zima & Agnes Bruckner & Kate Levering in Breaking the Girl:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

^
    Video was choppy (ghost frames or whatever) but when I deleted those frames it looked worse.

[youtubevid]3IHWKU9V1lA[/youtubevid]

12. Gentleman Ghost

I knew your response boil down to something like that followed by you immediately posting something. :rofl:

spiderswims likes this.
  13. spiderswims

Taylor Swift at some BBC Award show:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

poolcue, MMax, driller195 and 9 others like this.
  14. spiderswims

Rachael Taylor from 666 Park Ave:
    [​IMG]

Helena Mattsson from 666 Park Ave:
    [​IMG]

15. spiderswims

Jessica Biel in Cellular:
    [​IMG]

16. rashmeister

rashmeister BANNED

Diane Franklin Amityville 2 The Possession
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Snark, riqardo, poolcue and 9 others like this.
  17. essential

essential Evil wakes in vengeance,be careful what you choose ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster

omfg :drool: 1500 x :wank:

18. seanmckenna7

seanmckenna7 the boss ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

everyones source is their secret, let other people get their own source's....

19. spiderswims

imdb and youtube are easy to search :)

20. seanmckenna7

seanmckenna7 the boss ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

[​IMG] [​IMG]

SOURCE....

Cast
    Complete credited cast:
    Vin Diesel Vin Diesel ...
    Richard B. Riddick
    Radha Mitchell Radha Mitchell ...
    Carolyn Fry
    Cole Hauser Cole Hauser ...
    William J. Johns
    Keith David Keith David ...
    Abu 'Imam' al-Walid
    Lewis Fitz-Gerald Lewis Fitz-Gerald ...
    Paris P. Ogilvie
    Claudia Black Claudia Black ...
    Sharon 'Shazza' Montgomery
    Rhiana Griffith Rhiana Griffith ...
    Jack / Jackie
    John Moore John Moore ...
    John 'Zeke' Ezekiel
    Simon Burke Simon Burke ...
    Greg Owens
    Les Chantery Les Chantery ...
    Suleiman
    Sam Sari Sam Sari ...
    Hassan
    Firass Dirani Firass Dirani ...
    Ali
    Ric Anderson Ric Anderson ...
    Total Stranger
    Vic Wilson Vic Wilson ...
    Captain Tom Mitchell
    Angela Moore Angela Moore ...
    Dead Crew Member
    Full cast and crew »
    Edit
    Storyline

The space transport vessel "Hunter-Gratzner" carrying 40 people on-board crashes on a desert planet when the ship is struck in a meteor storm. There are only 12 survivors, among them are pilot Carolyn Fry (Who has assumed command after the ship's captain is killed), bounty hunter William J. Johns, religious man Abu Al-Walid, Antiques dealer Paris P. Ogilvie, runaway teenager Jack, settlers John 'Zeke' Ezekiel and his lover Sharon 'Shazza' Montgomery and Richard B. Riddick, a dangerous escaped convict. Marooned, the 10 survivors finds the barren and hot desert-scape has sunlight from three suns. Not only must they find food and water and worry about Riddick, the survivors find themselves being hunted by the planet's flesh-eating alien inhabitants when the planet is engulfed in darkness, which happens every 22 years, as they emerge from underground to hunt and eat all signs of life... Written by Daniel Williamson
    Plot Summary | Plot Synopsis
    Plot Keywords:
    Darkness | Survival | Future | Criminal | Alien | See more »
    Taglines:
    There's A New Reason To Be Afraid Of The Dark. See more »
    Genres:
    Action | Sci-Fi | Thriller
    Motion Picture Rating (MPAA)
    Rated R for sci-fi violence and gore, and for language See all certifications »
    Parents Guide:
    View content advisory »
    Edit
    Details
    Official Sites:
    Showbizz.net [Canada] | USA Films | Add/edit official sites »
    USA
    Language:
    English | Arabic
    Release Date:
    10 November 2000 (UK) See more »
    Also Known As:
    The Chronicles of Riddick: Pitch Black See more »
    Filming Locations:
    Queensland, Australia See more »
    Box Office
    Budget:
    $23,000,000 (estimated)
    Opening Weekend:
    $14,015,741 (USA) (20 February 2000) (1832 Screens)
    Gross:
    $53,187,659 (Worldwide) (5 July 2012)
    See more »
    Company Credits
    Production Co:
    Polygram Filmed Entertainment, Interscope Communications See more »
    Show detailed company contact information on IMDbPro »
    Technical Specs
    Runtime:
    109 min | USA: 112 min (unrated version)
    Sound Mix:
    Dolby Digital EX | SDDS | DTS
    Color:
    Color
    Aspect Ratio:
    2.35 : 1

I downloaded the film,
    then i watched the film, taking note of what scenes i should extract for gif purposes, the i proceeded with the task of giffing the scenes for our Phun viewers, then i posted them on the forum....
    BTW, i have never felt the urge to ask any of our regular giffers for the source of their material, if i like the gif i say thanks and get the fuk on with what i like doing, and that is,
    searching, probing the net, downloading films, tv episodes, etc etc and then, gifferodiously get to work, Thankyou....

riqardo, poolcue, salisburyv and 12 others like this.