1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Celebrity Gif's thread - (Self-made gifs only)

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by Noodle Panda, Sep 6, 2008.

1. seanmckenna7

seanmckenna7 the boss ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

welcome back spidey....

2. Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

Thanks, that's kinda what I was guessing but I wasn't sure.

3. dahazeleyeshornet

dahazeleyeshornet ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7 people like this.
  4. dahazeleyeshornet

dahazeleyeshornet ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster

Just a Dancing Beyonce
    [​IMG]

7 people like this.
  5. TheNewGuy

TheNewGuy Digital Love.

Really? That's kinda sad. Dude just asked for some source which would have taken you less time to write than the post you made. He even tried to search on is own.

It's a forum where people share pics, vids and all that shit and sometimes we want to have more info on the content posted. No need to be a dick about your fake internet points, who gives a shit? Everybody knows here that you are one of the best contributor on this forum, no need to suck your cock for each post you make. This place would be a shit hole if everybody used the same "give me a thanks and I'll answer you" attitude. I'm sure he would have "thanked" your answer btw if you care that much. Jeez.

1 person likes this.
  6. spiderswims

spiderswims I'm too old for this shit ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

Could you please?

7. Stevenson214

Stevenson214 Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

[​IMG]

13 people like this.
  8. TheNewGuy

TheNewGuy Digital Love.

Only if you thank me after.

1 person likes this.
  9. seanmckenna7

fuk sake, is there anybody here over the age of twelve....

1 person likes this.
  10. inmypants

inmypants

Holly Willoughby
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10 people like this.
  11. Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

For what it's worth I actually thought I did thank him initially but I guess it just slipped my mind and I forgot to do it.
    I didn't realize it was that big a deal

12. seanmckenna7

there now, everyone's sorry, so get over it everyone....

13. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

I doubt it....

14. The Lurker

The Lurker Pixel Pusher ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Well...you never really appreciate what you have until it's gone, do you? Here's to hoping that sharenxs starts to work again soon...a 10mb file size limit for GIFs seems really small, these days... :/

(For some perspective, a 'huge' 10 MB hard drive for your PC would cost you ~$1,000 back in 1983...I know, right? Time flies like an SR-71 Blackbird piloted by Jason Statham from Crank, folks...)

Jessica Chastain - Full Frontal in Lawless (2012) - Exposure Adjusted

Since the HD Version of this scene is out now, thought it was time to revisit Jessica's nude turn with her thoughtfully showing off all of her auburn assets for us in Lawless (2012), this time with some additional processing. You can find the previous ones from spider and Hixxy Here and Here, respectively - check 'em out. :thumbs:

The scene is really dark, folks - I did what I could, added some contrast, etc. Left most of the salt n' pepper in since adding any NR filters kills the detail a bit too much for our liking:

:arrow: Lightened (1st Version):

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

:arrow: Lightened More (2nd Version - The 'Good Bits' Only):

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I think if you had the original film stock at your disposal, you could probably pull a bit more really nice info out of the earlier part of the scene...but even at 8000 Kbps, once you hit it with a codec, a dark scene such as this starts breaking up like The Mothership entering the Earth's atmosphere in Alien: Resurrection. :EEK:

All you can do at that point is to hold on for dear life, and hope you enjoy the ride down...

Anyway...enjoy. :hi:

21 people like this.
  15. seanmckenna7

no disrespect to the other image hosts, but, they dont reflect the true quality of gifs that most of us are making, hurry up sharenxs, get your shop in order, there just might be another one out there to take your place eventually, btw, i have so many gifs saved up, could have done a better job on those jen gifs, quality wise i must say,....

3 people like this.
  16. Hixxy28

Hixxy28 Power Poster

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

11 people like this.
  17. Hixxy28

Hixxy28 Power Poster

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8 people like this.
  18. Noodle Panda

Noodle Panda ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Agreed, in part. You either share because you want to contribute or don't. The thanks button? Can take it or leave it. I have recently started using another forum where there is no kudo's system and the conversation and commentary is alive and vibrant due to people actually talking about the posts, rather than just clicking thanks.

19. Noodle Panda

Noodle Panda ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Seeing this film has now become the sole point of my existence :)

3 people like this.
  20. seanmckenna7

The site is under new owners and a version 2.0 of ShareNXS will be launched soon.

2 people like this.