1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Celebrity Gif's thread - (Self-made gifs only)

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by Noodle Panda, Sep 6, 2008.

1. spiderswims

spiderswims I'm too old for this shit ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

Virginia Williams:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

15 people like this.
  2. RetroHeat

RetroHeat

Funny, I think the same about most modern TV and Columbo would certainly have been an interesting show if he'd had a partner called Stavros! LOL

3. seanmckenna7

seanmckenna7 the boss ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

indeed, i mean, who could forget, miss marple and her sidekick, sherlock holmes....

4. seanmckenna7

[​IMG]

ever get the urge to go to greece for your holidays....

7 people like this.
  5. Hixxy28

Hixxy28 Power Poster

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7 people like this.
  6. The Lurker

The Lurker Pixel Pusher ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Looks like you (accidentally) created a new post in Creative Backyard for this...moved to existing thread instead. :thumbs:

-TL

7. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Dont ask my opinion on the matter ;)

8. Stevenson214

Stevenson214 Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

18 people like this.
  9. spiderswims

spiderswims I'm too old for this shit ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

Alona Tal:
    [​IMG]

Zoe Saldana:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Alice Eve:
    [​IMG]

Isla Fisher:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Gwyneth Paltrow:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Rebecca Hall:
    [​IMG]

Serinda Swan:
    [​IMG]

16 people like this.
  10. The Lurker

The Lurker Pixel Pusher ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

^^ Nice work there!

Jennifer Aniston's Strip(per) Scenes in We're The Millers (2013)

Now that the movie's out and we've got a halfway-decent release courtesy of SmY (of note: the larger UNiQUE release on XVID is taken from this one, so I went with the original to avoid further scene degradation), thought it was time to update Jennifer Aniston's sexy scenes excerpted from the redband trailer we got awhile back.

Some nice new material here...including what may be a hint of vag(?) (well...the outskirts, anyway) from GIF #10, and a nice lil' ass-peek in #23. Just glad they didn't put granny panties on her this time... ;)

Cleaned up the release a bit where needed, but otherwise it's pretty watchable overall for a pre-DVD (in this case, WEBrip) source. Some close-ups got additional slo-mo treatment beyond what's already in the final cut:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Once the Blu-Ray comes out, I think we may be able to pull out some additional stuff from these - same as with Miss Bosworth...and no more of those damn hardcoded Mandarin subtitles! :thumbs:

35 people like this.
  11. spiderswims

Charisma Carpenter:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Vanessa Hudgens:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Vanessa Hudgens & Jodi Lyn O'Keefe:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Karen Gillan:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

17 people like this.
  12. seanmckenna7

[​IMG]

for those of you in the film industry, like myself, will know that that is actually a lamp outside that window, because the scene was filmed on a set in a film studio....

8 people like this.
  13. ruddiger

ruddiger

are you anthony hopkins? O O

14. seanmckenna7

Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again....

15. d0ns7er

d0ns7er

[​IMG]

15 people like this.
  16. spiderswims

Eliza Dushku:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Sarah Roemer:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

11 people like this.
  17. Hixxy28

Hixxy28 Power Poster

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

12 people like this.
  18. spiderswims

Eliza Dushku:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

15 people like this.
  19. spiderswims

Mackenzie Rosman:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Christina Milian:
    [​IMG]

14 people like this.
  20. Hixxy28

Hixxy28 Power Poster