1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Charisma Carpenter - Wearing bikini twitpics - 08/11/13 (LQ)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by Mr. Mister, Aug 11, 2013.

1. lspiderl

lspiderl Guest

its plainly obvious that you have never accualy seen womens brests of any age , I personaly know many women over 40 with fantastic breasts and trim figures , its called staying active mixed with great genes , is it possible she had some work done ? if she did it was before she got famous because her breasts haven't changed in any significant way since the beginning of her carrier and the odds of a breast job THAT old looking THAT natural are 0 to none

2. Phinfan15

Phinfan15

I gotta chime in. I've had a crush on her for years. Since Buffy started. She got implants after season 1 of Buffy. She went from an A or B cup to those giant beauties in those Twitter photos around 1997-1998. There is plenty of evidence to support this. Just look at pictures of her from Baywatch.

3. lspiderl

lspiderl Guest

um her in Baywatch http://www.whedon******/IMG/jpg/charisma_carpenter_beach.jpg

her years later and after a kid http://img002.lazygirls******/peopl..._stuff_magazine_blue_bikini_ZvYFxHM.sized.jpg
    not enough difference that cant easily be explained by age and motherhood
    she went from small c's to medium c's

and fyi she stated in interviews she gained 50 lbs with her pregnancy which is why she did playboy to feel sexy again , so the breasts you see in playboy were still carrying milk

even the most extremely sleuth sites that focus on celeb plastic surgery will only say she is rumored to have had implants which says a ton as if there was even the slightest verifyable evidence they would be declaring it as fact

4. Phinfan15

Phinfan15

She went from smaller but nice boobs to big, perfectly round titties.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Those are implants. Nothing to get worked up about. Shes gorgeous either way.

5 people like this.
  5. lspiderl

lspiderl Guest

its called she was PREGNANT ,man , apparently you don't understand how that works

pregnancy plus weight gain plus ten yeasr older they grow and fill out

particularly while pregnant and nursing they can temporarily jump 2 full cup sizes sometimes they shrink back down ( but never completely ) and often they stay nearly that size afterwards ( most often after more than one child but some times after the first depends on the woman)

there are exactly 0 boob jobs from the 90's that look THAT ggood and that natural ( if you don't think they look natural view her playboy spread ) and if you still don't think they look natural you have no idea what womens breasts realy look like

6. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Oh bullshit. I spent a lot of time in titty bars during the 80s and 90s and dated a bunch of strippers. I'm here to tell ya, there are some spectacular boob jobs out there that look plenty natural. I've seen 'em with my own eyes and held them in my own hands. CC had a boob job (maybe even two), no doubt about it. I imagine if you people bothered to google it you'd find out it's true.

1 person likes this.
  7. arandomguy

arandomguy Ten Years of Phun

@lspiderl:
    Hi dood.

less qq plz

Please stop generalizing. It's too funny.

Yeah, right, she has that as well! Maybe it's a token of something. Anybody want to investigate?

8. lspiderl

lspiderl Guest

lol yes and as I stated earlier every site that talks about this kind of stuff says at most that she is suspected to have had , the only people that say she did for sure are a hand full of individuals like yourself and nothing more , there is 0 proof , and 0 accual evidence
    every troll on here is always sooo hard up to prove that every celeb has had a boob job , ffs someone not that long ago tried to claim bai ling had one and she has no tits

its simple there has been no accual proof or evidence that she has had one other than they got a little bigger after she got pregnant , however if you view her playboy pics ( which im not allowed to post here as evidence) you can see when she lays back they pancake out like natural breasts and when she sits completely upright without her back arched they sag down like natural breasts . She talked about in an interview that she gained 50 lbs after her pregnancy and other than a few hushed wispers on the internet NO one has been able to make any kind of accual determination so to try and claim definitively that she has had implants is absurd

9. arandomguy

arandomguy Ten Years of Phun

Gotta ask: does anyone just scratch his head about this whole argument?

10. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

I have always suspected they were implants. They do look real in certain pictures I admit. A google search is not definitive. There are certainly sites which claim she has implants, however, I dont see any admittance on her part. I found these

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Looks to me like an implant ripple going on. I wasnt able to find any higher res images. These are from Stuff magazine May '99

3 people like this.
  11. Damocles

Damocles

I think it's weird that a guy is so vehemently defending a woman that he doesn't know nor ever will.

His ass was seriously chapped from the get go. It's really odd.

1 person likes this.
  12. GWHH

GWHH ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

age 43 mom of one

13. quelargo1976

quelargo1976 15 Year Member

Usually I'm almost as vehement about people assuming women have fake boobs. A lot of times it really pisses me off. But you have to pick your battles, and this has always seemed like the wrong one. I've always assumed her boobs were implants. Especially in light of the difference between baywatch and buffy/angel.

14. lspiderl

lspiderl Guest

the difference between Baywatch and buffy/angel was over nearly a decade AND having a kid and gaining a lot of weight

her growth was slow and steady until the pregnancy when it grew over the course of 9 months as it happens

but my real problem isn't weather or not she had implants its jackasses DECLARING as absolute fact that a women they don't know and will never know have implants based on their " expert" analysis of w/e images they can find online that they think support their desired result

unless the celeb has come out and openly admitted or they have been other wise absolutely proven to have been done then to claim with any absolute is asinine

1 person likes this.
  15. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

If thats the case, I'd say you're still pretty well off.

16. quelargo1976

She was on Baywatch in 94, started Buffy in 97, and didn't have a kid until 2003. Your timeline is all off. I agree with you about the silliness of declaring too, but in this one instance I would definitely say that the evidence seems to be in favor of implants.

17. quelargo1976

Also just to throw this out there.

[​IMG]

(Mod Edit: Fixed image code)

3 people like this.
  18. lspiderl

lspiderl Guest

all in all this is a bit ridiculous that since theres the stupid no PB rule I cant post the very images that show just how natural they look when NOT in a lifting or enhancing garment

that was an angel episode after the kid

and

19. spiderswims

spiderswims Eating beef jerky with Beelzebub ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

That was an Angel episode from 2001. She had her kid in 2003

20. lspiderl

lspiderl Guest

between Baywatch and angel many years passed and she gained more than a little wieght