1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Charisma Carpenter - Wearing bikini twitpics - 08/11/13 (LQ)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by Mr. Mister, Aug 11, 2013.

1. TBIB

TBIB

hmm, dejavu?

I remember going back and forth with some troll on whether Hayden Panetierre's boobs were fake.
    http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=1080657

apparently dude is against celebs with implants because it kills his fantasy since he prefers them all natural so he rants to appease his mental state.

again, not sure if serious. If trolling, then I give attempt 7/10.

3 people like this.
  2. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

Missed that. Thanks :tup:

3. lspiderl

lspiderl Guest

no im just sick of hearing in every celb thread when a girls breasts even appear remotely larger they throw out claiming its a FACT that they had implants . well until its a KNOWN FACT saying its a fact is simple asinine and douche
    you wanna say you THINK they are implants or that your oppionion is that they are implants ? sure go right ahead but don't declare it as fact until its known FACT not just endless supposition

like I said not long ago some moron was trying to declare as fact that Bai ling had implants for fucks sake , it gets old

4. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

Welcome to the internet lspiderl :lol:

Everybody is a know it all on the internet. I think the particular fight you are taking on is futile. You will never stop people from making declarations.

If you really care that much about natural breasts being considered implants, providing evidence or argument to the contrary is all you can do. Try to remember to keep comments focused on the opinion rather than the person who has the opinion.

5. TBIB

TBIB

bro, it aint that serious. Read the news, there's bigger problems in this world

6. lspiderl

lspiderl Guest

this isn't a place for the problems of the world this is a place to discuss and enjoy celebrities bodies

7. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

[​IMG]

Scar tissue around the underside of her areola has been photoshopped out (typical of Playboy photo retouching), but you can still see a bit of it between the red arrows. If you can't, get your eyes checked.

Now admit that you are wrong and move on to the next battle.

1 person likes this.
  8. quelargo1976

quelargo1976 15 Year Member

Look dude. Are you serious? If anything she lost weight between baywatch and angel. I get what your point is, but this is ridiculous.these are obvious implants.

9. arandomguy

arandomguy Ten Years of Phun

Honestly can't tell if you are yourself and genuine with this ... but if you are, you have some severe misplaced need for drama while focussing on semantics and accompanying principle rathert han the actual argument. You don't really believe anyone really buys into such a drama-laden "argument" on the intrahwebs when one argues like you did.

To sum up, I can't really imagine some random dude or chick sitting there in front of his PC/Laptop/Smartphone/Pad and actually going "WTF that asshole!!! NOT AGAIN! YOU KNOW ONCE THE THING WITH HAYDEN, THEN BAI, I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS." And then argue like this.
    That would be really strange if it were true.

But for what it's worth, I edited my first post: I (still) believe she has implants but it was worded poorly at first.

10. Booty Lover

Booty Lover Ten Years of Phun

What I find funny here is that you are talking about the nipple, when any REAL MAN who has seen REAL TITS knows that they do not STAND on top of a women's chest like the ones in this pic.. they would sort of 'melt' away, pancake out, flatten, dissipate, disappear, appear to have some sort of reaction to GRAVITY....

I prefer REAL women, REAL boobs, Charisma's are OBVIOUSLY not real.. but I'd still fuck the shit out of her until she get's bored or whatever...

11. lspiderl

lspiderl Guest

well so now its ok for mods to violate the rules that MANY people have been banned over repeatedly?

the way they flatten out when she lays back and the way they hang when she sits up straight and isn't pushing them out show they are extremely natural

12. lspiderl

lspiderl Guest

accualy my wifes breasts which are EXTREEMLY natural lay exactly like that when she lays down those are flattened out and spread to the sides if you look at it , you didn't realize she is arching her back and has her hands straight behind her head to pop them up and out more

13. J3scribe

Now you're being a jackass. I used a portion of the original image with modifications to illustrate a point. It's not the same as posting the full image. And who makes that determination? I do, not you.

Also, name ONE MEMBER who's ever been banned for posting Playboy content. We occasionally delete the images and remind people not to post them, but ban? No. It's banned content, not content that will get you banned.

1 person likes this.
  14. Booty Lover

Booty Lover Ten Years of Phun

Well I'm going to need pics of your wifes boobs standing up from the front & side, as well as laying down front & side, and also arched back laying down front and side! ;)

It depends on how big the breasts are upright as to how they will be when laying down.. but real breasts also move to the side, as do the nipples because there is nothing there to stop them... go back and look at the first pics.. the one where she is laying on her stomach, the boob is clearly hanging like normal OFF of the IMPLANT... if there were no implant the breast would be less round where the implant portion is!

1 person likes this.
  15. J3scribe

Seconded.

16. DemonDave

DemonDave Been a Phunner since '08! Ten Years of Phun

been a fan of this girl for YEARS... this is the hottest she has ever had her body... & in her 40's.. yumm!

17. TBIB

TBIB

I dont know if anyone asked you before, but which celebs do you think have implants? If you say zero, I'm jumping off a cliff..

18. lspiderl

lspiderl Guest

a number of them they have admitted them , pam Anderson , Amanda bynes (though she says she got them removed again ) Alyssa Milano the list could go on and on of celebs that have been PROVEN to have gotten implants or admitted to have gotten them

but theres a huge difference between admitted implants ,proven implants and subjective supposition

19. lspiderl

lspiderl Guest

a forum where the moderators don't follow their own rules is a forum with a moderator that doesn't belong in their position , the forum owners should do something if they have moderators that refuse to follow their own rules because moderators are supposed to lead by example

its particularly sad that you not only broke the rule but then removed my post following your example because it counters your argument

20. Majesty9917

Whats sad is that you continue to come in here and beat a dead horse. You have said all you can say. When your argument gets to the point of calling people names (moron, idiot...etc.), its time to let it go. All you are doing at that point, is becoming that which you accuse others of being.

Bottom line for you goes like this. Myself and quite a few others here believe, without a shadow of a doubt, that she has implants. Members with their name in red are the rules. Neither of these things are going to change for you or anyone else. If that doesnt sit well with you, feel free to move on to greener pastures.

1 person likes this.