1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Dakota Blue Richards Leaked Pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by James25, May 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schadeschade

Schadeschade ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Some people can never be satisfied. Instead of giving a thanks to the posters it's always bitch, bitch, bitch and more, more, more...

Last edited: May 23, 2020
  2. sitonb10

sitonb10 "Knight of Fuckery" ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun's Late Bloomer

Wow she's a short one huh:D

3. Def30

Def30 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I cannot believe this is that little girl from The Golden Compass, the only thing I can remember seeing her in.
    Jesus what a figure...

Millo75 and amraith62 like this.
  4. Dozer

Dozer

Exactly. I see something on the internet that I think is worth sharing with others so they can enjoy it too and then sometimes regret posting as people moan, complain and bitch. People still can't figure out how it's probably better just to not look at something and ignore it rather then let it have anymore of your time by being negative and pushing that negativity on others . It's like that guy that barges into threads being the self appointed moderator, nobody seems to care but him so he just creates a toxic thread. He then goes through the same cycle without ever learning from his actions and having this disillusion he's respected.

5. Schadeschade

Schadeschade ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Exactly, and gets many threads locked for nothing

Tony166 and Def30 like this.
  6. arandomguy

arandomguy Ten Years of Phun

Oh. This is hot and promising... :) :)

7. Bimble

Bimble

Great stuff! Always thought she was a bit naughty

8. effjoo

effjoo

God I hope there’s more! Thank you to all who’ve posted!

9. cayne

cayne GOD Staff Member

nice leaks!!

10. mitch1974

mitch1974

Has the source dried up already?
    I was hoping for some Jessica Brown Findlay style videos.

11. boleskine

boleskine

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but her set is NN. What you've seen so far is probably the best content.

virus115 likes this.
  12. poynt

poynt ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Power Poster

I can unfortunately believe this. As we have seen with her sunburn pics, if she was the type to let the girls free and feel the sun, we wouldn't probably have seen those hefty looking bikini lines (no string bikini is going to keep those beauties contained)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.