1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Elin Nordegren - wearing a bikini in the Bahamas 1/6/13

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by Kyuubi, Jan 7, 2013.

1. robo99

robo99 passing thru ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

this was his main squeeze, she probably knew all kinds of sexual things his young wife did not know

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

jlubs, bodaun, Hotrod1 and 11 others like this.
  2. HeavyToka

HeavyToka Lost in a haze ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Very nice!

Kyuubi likes this.
  3. Bush sucks

Bush sucks ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

I'd do this one once:

[​IMG]

I'd do this one for about a week straight, no stopping:

[​IMG]

bodaun, Shredz, BostonRocks and 6 others like this.
  4. calpepsiman

calpepsiman

Dumb Tiger.

bodaun and Kyuubi like this.
  5. d1storted

d1storted

She's very hot. Hotter than the other chick. ;)

Ramsfan and Kyuubi like this.
  6. RP55

RP55 Ten Years of Phun

...not to mention the $100 million she got from TW.

amraith62 and Kyuubi like this.
  7. jk12012

jk12012

Tiger Woods is stupid,this chick is super epic fucking fine!

Kyuubi likes this.
  8. Miamiblue112

Miamiblue112 BANNED

You would think it's impossible for her to get any hotter, but the fact that she dumped dumbfuck Tiger without a second thought just makes her more sexier to me. Whereas you got Rihanna, surely getting cheated on, and the shit beat outta her.

I can see Elin is still carrying that Florida license.

9. yeahjazz

yeahjazz

Hot damn! I knew she was hot but for some reason never looked into her further. This just proves I should have! What a body! Thanks for the pics!

Kyuubi likes this.
  10. foeplay

foeplay ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

WOW, WOW, WOW!!! :wank: :wank: :wank:

Kyuubi likes this.
  11. Booty Lover

Booty Lover Ten Years of Phun

I doubt the attractiveness had anything to do with why Tiger cheated, Tiger is away a lot, does his wife travel with him? How often did his wife have sex with him? How often did Tiger want sex?

A man is only as faithful as his options and is likely to stray the longer he goes without at him or the longer he is away from home...some men are just cheaters period... not sure where Tiger fit's in, don't really care.. I just think it's stupid/naive for a woman to expect a man to go without and remain faithful for any extended period of time!

12. foeplay

foeplay ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

That Josyln James or whatever her name is, is super blah. If I was Tiger, I'd be like fuck I wish this one would of been one of the ones that kept her mouth shut...

13. readabk

readabk Addicted ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Terrific Elin post, Kyuubi! She is a very fine looking woman!

Kyuubi likes this.
  14. cronus

cronus ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Elin looks fine but if i has the money and fame Tiger has i would fuck her and fuck another 100 woman.

no man married or single practices monogamy, only some get caught.

Elin is living the american dream,she came as a nanny and now she is settled with 100 million dollors with a title of tiger wood's ex wife, i read she had to use his name even after divorce for entry into certain clubs.

15. Pestilentage

Pestilentage

She was a Nanny? Pretty sure she was a model but never the less. Let's investigate 'American Dream'... Tiger's not really that attractive of a guy. His wallet is 100x more attrractive than he is. I'd like to believe in true love but it's rare. I'm going to wager this was not a case of true love. That one-legged twat that married Paul McCartney... once she got her hooks in him with a kid, then she went to town really fucking him... Gold diggers still abound - he should have made her work harder for her money. With his stunt, he litterally GAVE her the 100 million. And all the perks (if any?) that come with having Tiger's kid. So, yes kids, she is living the bastardized American Dream right now.

16. cronus

cronus ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

yes she was.
    Being a model in Sweden or parts like eastern Europe means nothing because every other girl there is a model making 100 bucks a week.

17. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Hurdy Gurdy Man ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Amazing! :eek:

18. robo99

robo99 passing thru ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

ole elin done ok for herself, from a nanny/model to a $100 million girl with child support out the gazoo for the next 15 years

tiger, not so much

19. Booty Lover

Booty Lover Ten Years of Phun

100Million + child support, and Octomom is allowed to have in vitro WHILE on welfare...Desmond Hatchett pays child support out of his $7.25 per hour job to some 24-30 kids..which amounts to dollars per child per month ($1-$40), something ain't right in america..something ain't right

20. gumesue

gumesue

Id Drive Her....till she screamed ..Hole in ONE:D