1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Ellen Page 'Nudity' in Beyond: Two Souls

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by Emma1992, Oct 23, 2013.

1. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Its the 90's all over again!

2. Westside

Westside BANNED

wether cgi or real. ellen page is fucking hot!
    Adds! fap away !
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8 people like this.
  3. assassin1234

assassin1234 15 Year Member

this is the most pitiful thread on this forum...

4. Dreeday

Dreeday

Not quite.

Emma1992 thank you for posting these pics, this was the highlight of my birthday.

OK, now this is the most pitful thread on this forum.

1 person likes this.
  5. cubsfanbigmike

cubsfanbigmike

My virtual boner went away when I realized her arm completely dislocated at the elbow. It was so REALLLLL too.

6. greenjelly

greenjelly

Does anybody remember what the uncanny valley is at all?

7. Loser

Loser ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

What a waste of bandwidth....

8. Dirty_D

Dirty_D Ten Years of Phun

[​IMG]

9. Dreeday

Dreeday

Yep!

The uncanny valley is a hypothesis in the field of human aesthetics which holds that when human features look and move almost, but not exactly, like natural human beings, it causes a response of revulsion among human observers. Examples can be found in the fields of robotics, 3D computer animation, and in medical fields such as burn reconstruction, infectious diseases, neurological conditions, and plastic surgery. The "valley" refers to the dip in a graph of the comfort level of humans as subjects move toward a healthy, natural human likeness described in a function of a subject's aesthetic acceptability.

But to make a point. You do know that 99% of the women you :wank: to in magazines have been "photoshopped" to some extent, right? I had a teacher in college who worked for Playboy and she explained that !00% of the women in the magazine have be touched up in photoshop, including the various celebrities that have been in the book. So either way you look at it, you're still :wank: to a representation of a person and not an actual person; more like a high tech drawing if you will.

There are some very very skilled computer artist that have produced some fake nudes that are beautiful beyond words, the lighting and skin tones are so perfect and natural, all I can say is, "How the fuck did they create that image." Now this isn't one of those mind blogging amazing fakes, but it's better than most of the ones out there of Ellen Page and given that Ellen is going to be one of those cock teasing actresses that waits until just the "right role" comes a long, before she really bares all, I'll take these and be happy.

10. Green Bastard

Green Bastard feels good man

Isn't it nice to have a computer that will talk to you?

[youtube]Z4hqUxb9MmY[/youtube]

11. renegade

renegade ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

12. RKS

RKS Set condition 1 SQ for strategic missile launch. 15 Year Member

I like Whip It very much. I've seen it several times and I don't remember the above shot at all. I guess it was cut. She does appear in her bra though :|

1 person likes this.
  13. Spiceymike

Spiceymike

Whilst I agree about the touching up and not terribly surprised about the use of Photoshop in everyday use I can't say that is comparable though. A nude photography shoot still involves an actual person naked, so at least 80 - 85% of what you see is real.

Obviously at the moment we can't vouch over what nudity she contributed towards. If assuming she did not do any nudes in this instance then I would say there's a big difference for something like that. For a shoot there is less to work on whereas for something like this (remember the assumption) there's a wider scope and "improvisation" involved. That's just my personal take on it.

14. csice

csice

That's what I feared. I guess the only way to get this is if it is a deleted scene and someone is kind enough to upload it. Or just buy it, which I prefer not to do. Crap, I was really excited to see this.

15. Westside

Westside BANNED

I really doubt these pic hurt her career, now her lezzy membership? :lick:

16. Dr.Frankenstein

Dr.Frankenstein

Found a couple more from that game that look nice
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

11 people like this.
  17. Westside

Westside BANNED

nice find.

here, i brightrened them up

[​IMG] [​IMG]

11 people like this.
  18. chuckdee

chuckdee

Those were real cool. Is there a action clip? That would be fun!!! Good work guys!!!

19. Dreeday

Dreeday

These pic might be taken down guys. I just read on site that said, Ellen Page may take legal action against Sony, hence Sony is doing a major crack down on site posting these pics from the game.

20. Bomba69

Bomba69

I'd like to know the story behind this. Whoever thought it would be a good idea to add nipples to her CGI model must be insane. I'm almost surprised the creeps didn't take the time to add a pussy and asshole too.